:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Divisional Playoffs

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Ok the Saints blew that one, I know they were trying to prevent a pass that would put the Vikings in FG position,  but what the fuck... and how bout those Jags, they sure put it to those Steelers.......

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:20 pm

I was just holding my breath for the typical Vikings choke. I can't even imagine how loud it was in there when Diggs scored!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Just when you think you've seen it all. surprised

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm

How happy must the patriots be right now

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 pm

The Jags at Pats next week should be a good one!

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

I agree. The Jags are the team in the playoffs I did not want the Patriots to face. Should be a good one.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:

I agree.  The Jags are the team in the playoffs I did not want the Patriots to face.  Should be a good one.

After their lose to the Titans week 17 and their gross performance against the Bills, I thought they might be the easiest to beat, but damn, they really lit up the Steelers.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Brady, Bortles, Foles, Keenum.

WTF

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Vikings vs Jags would make me really happy.

Fuck the Eagles!

Oh and here's how that Vikes game went...
I was at work, checked twice to see things well in hand. Got home. Busted out snowblower, did my driveway, neighbors driveway. Came inside. Son said it was 23-21 Vikings. I look at phone and see the Saints have the ball in field goal position with 33 seconds. Fuck that. I turn on computer and get live feed up as kick goes through. Fuck that garbage...Saints don't deserve to be there and Payton can eat a cock...so knowing the Vikings need me to get em over the hump I focus. You know the rest.
You're welcome!

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 pm

I agree.  The Jags are the team in the playoffs I did not want the Patriots to face.  Should be a good one.

After their lose to the Titans week 17 and their gross performance against the Bills, I thought they might be the easiest to beat, but damn, they really lit up the Steelers.

If Bortles, Fournette, and their Defense show up, the Patriots could be challenged. But then again, the Patriots will be home and with their weapons, they could have a big day. Looks like a good matchup.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:42 pm

If Bortles, Fournette, and their Defense show up, the Patriots could be challenged.  But then again, the Patriots will be home and with their weapons, they could have a big day.  Looks like a good matchup.

NE will take away Fournette the same way they did Henry. They will make Bortles beat them.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:42 pm

I would like to see Patriots and Vikings in the Super Bowl.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:44 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Fuck that garbage...Saints don't deserve to be there

What?

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 pm

I want my players out of the playoffs. I dont need an ACL tear now. It will screw me up next year.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:06 am

Highly unlikely any of those QBs can beat the Pats

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:38 am

What a great weekend of football that was. love

I think the Jags have a real chance next week. A real chance.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:49 am

I agree with Andy a Vikings Jags Superbowl would be great. SUPER happy the Jags beat the Steelers. I am a Jags fan since the NFL expansion, but usually the Bears and the Jags together get 10 wins in a season. This is a good year LOL

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:15 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Fuck that garbage...Saints don't deserve to be there

What?

I just don't think they are that good. Kinda like the shitbirds of Atlanta. They have players so they perform at a good level but something between the coaching or something else leaves a lot to be desired. There were several teams in the playoffs that would have ruined the Super Bowl had they gotten there and the Saints would have been one IMO...although they would have been nowhere near the worst offenders.

Glad they're gone.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 am

I had a friend at that Vikings game, he was joking that he was experiencing hearing loss after that Diggs TD.

Saw a picture for my madden peeps that I thought was funny as well

At the beginning of the playoffs I was rooting for a Jags/Rams Superbowl. Rams obviously didn't show up and somehow blundered their 2017 playoffs away but that Jags D.. The Jags are going to get all they can handle this next week with the Pats. I hope it is another great game

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:19 am

Keenum v Bortles SB. Bring it on

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 am

Being a lifelong Vikings fan, that shit just doesn't happen to us. So you can imagine just getting up to go and get a beer, because I even thought it was over, then the throw to the sideline and Diggs coming down with it! Awesome.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 am

That Saints safety should be Brandon Bosticked out of town, that was pathetic.

I am a Jags fan for the rest of the season. Would love to see them win the whole damn thing.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 am

Guessing Julio was pretty happy with that ending since no one talking Falcons today.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 am

NFC Championship game... Keenum vs. Foles r surprised

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:59 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I am a Jags fan for the rest of the season. Would love to see them win the whole damn thing.

Me too!  I don't want to see any of the other remaining teams win!  

Go Jags  jaguars

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

I’m an Eagles fan the rest of the way. Jags defense is full of punks who run their mouth.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I’m an Eagles fan the rest of the way. Jags defense is full of punks who run their mouth.

Yeah, they are crazy man. I don't think I have heard a defense talk like that since Seattle's. If they continue to do well and run their mouths, they won't be the loved Jags for long.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:25 pm

I’ve been a Patriots fan since 1993 when Drew Bledsoe was a rookie.

Go Patriots!

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Eagles/Vikings could be a race to 10 points the way those defenses play

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
NFC Championship game... Keenum vs. Foles r surprised
wow - didnt even think about that one

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:24 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:

Super happy to see some of you helping me cheer for the Jags. I AM VERY afraid of this game this weekend. Bortles playing at the level he is cant last forever, right? (which really is just being good not fabulous)

I wouldnt let the Jags D smack talk deter you though, they dont know how to act. They are on uncommon ground.

What I fear is the Jags used all they have and so did the Vikings and now we get a Pats vs Eagles Superbowl. That wont be any fun.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:42 am

I'm not a Vikings fan in any way but felt myself getting a bit emotional re watching the scenes at the end. Brilliant moment and that's what football is all about.

Anyone but the Patriots, preferably in the most embarrassing way possible.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:44 am

Problem for the Jags are they are good every other game. So this time Bortles will throw 5 interceptions. 

Vikings have been legit all year and if the Eagles couldn't score a TD against the Falcons defense, they sure as hell won't core against this Vikes D.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:22 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Super happy to see some of you helping me cheer for the Jags.  I AM VERY afraid of this game this weekend.  Bortles playing at the level he is cant last forever, right?  (which really is just being good not fabulous)

I wouldnt let the Jags D smack talk deter you though, they dont know how to act.  They are on uncommon ground.

What I fear is the Jags used all they have and so did the Vikings and now we get a Pats vs Eagles Superbowl.  That wont be any fun.

I don’t think Bortles has been good, he just hasn’t killed them.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:36 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I don’t think Bortles has been good, he just hasn’t killed them.

This is what I was thinking also. I admittedly didn't watch a ton of Jags games this season but what I did watch I would cringe watching his decision making. That defense has saved his butt a few times I saw. We'll see how he does this week because I think Belichick will take run game away and make Bortles beat them.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:21 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
I'm not a Vikings fan in any way but felt myself getting a bit emotional re watching the scenes at the end. Brilliant moment and that's what football is all about.

Last night as I was about to go to sleep, I went down the rabbit hole on youtube watching both Vikings fans reactions and Saints fans reactions. One guy threw his TV off his balcony. One kid burned an old Vikings Adrian Peterson jersey. You'd think these people hadn't ever seen their team win a Super Bowl.

There are many great videos of Vikings fans losing their minds as that played out. I still can't stand the usual homerism bullshit that every team has from some of it's fanbase but it's definitely fun to see pure celebration after something like that.

Nothing against the Patriots personally but how can it mean much to their fans at this point? It's just piling on for them.

The Vikings and Jaguars will easily be the most fun to watch win it because the lack of success in the past.

The Eagles...it's unfortunate they lost Wentz because they looked very good but that fan base can suck it and their team would make the SB boring as shit.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 am

But 90% of those celebrations are staged for views.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Last night as I was about to go to sleep, I went down the rabbit hole on youtube watching both Vikings fans reactions and Saints fans reactions.  One guy threw his TV off his balcony.  One kid burned an old Vikings Adrian Peterson jersey.  You'd think these people hadn't ever seen their team win a Super Bowl.

There are many great videos of Vikings fans losing their minds as that played out.  I still can't stand the usual homerism bullshit that every team has from some of it's fanbase but it's definitely fun to see pure celebration after something like that.

Nothing against the Patriots personally but how can it mean much to their fans at this point?  It's just piling on for them.

The Vikings and Jaguars will easily be the most fun to watch win it because the lack of success in the past.

The Eagles...it's unfortunate they lost Wentz because they looked very good but that fan base can suck it and their team would make the SB boring as shit.

I would kill for a Jags Vikings SB.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:54 am

Looks like I'm in the minority....When it comes to the Patriots, that's not unusual. Go Patriots!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am

Go Patriots!

Twins! I was a Bledsoe fan when he was in college. My first football experience as a kid. Selected #1 overall and haven't looked back.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:33 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Last night as I was about to go to sleep, I went down the rabbit hole on youtube watching both Vikings fans reactions and Saints fans reactions.  One guy threw his TV off his balcony.  One kid burned an old Vikings Adrian Peterson jersey.  You'd think these people hadn't ever seen their team win a Super Bowl.

There are many great videos of Vikings fans losing their minds as that played out.  I still can't stand the usual homerism bullshit that every team has from some of it's fanbase but it's definitely fun to see pure celebration after something like that.

Nothing against the Patriots personally but how can it mean much to their fans at this point?  It's just piling on for them.

It means everything to Patriots fans. Someday it will end and this salary cap dynasty won't be seen again. This is history in so many more ways than Jacksonville winning their first. The Vikings and Eagles Superbowl history is much better at least. It means so much more than I can even explain. It puts ESPN to shame. It puts Goodell to shame. We already live in a world where Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl. I can't imagine a world where Blake Bortles, Nick Foles, or Case Keenum wins one. Sick.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:20 am

I’m not a Pats fan but I never get tired of watch the best QB in history

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Andy can suck it.

That fact that Eagles are in the title game despite losing the likely MVP (at least he was when he went down) speaks to how good their Defense and rest of team has played. Not sure how that translates to a boring Super Bowl.

Would love to see a Jags/Eagles Super Bowl.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:20 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Andy can suck it.

That fact that Eagles are in the title game despite losing the likely MVP (at least he was when he went down) speaks to how good their Defense and rest of team has played. Not sure how that translates to a boring Super Bowl.

Would love to see a Jags/Eagles Super Bowl.    

I think it's because I just don't want to watch your team anymore. Nothing exciting about it. The fans are notoriously some of the worst (nothing against you) and I think that makes it more enjoyable when they lose. I haven't watched the last two Super Bowls and if it's New England vs Philadelphia I'll be skipping a third.

My buddy texted me yesterday to see if I wanted to catch a flight and go to the game next week. Told him fuck that.

1. I expect the Vikings to win that game so I'll save my money. Wouldn't pay to watch them beat the Browns either. laughing
2. If they lose, I'd be out the money AND be sad in Philadelphia. That would suck.
3. A best case scenario is ending up in a fight with some green cunt and putting another crack in the Liberty Bell using his head but more likely (considering it's winter) this is what we would get for our money...

Sorry Joe but that amongst other things forces me to enjoy your team losing every time. I want to like the Eagles to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Yeah, Philly has the worst reputation, along with the Raiders. Haven't been to either yet. I will say, I have been to 13 away stadiums, and I was treated the worst by the Bears, Broncos, Seahawks and Vikings fans. The rest of the league has been wonderful. Man, I just don't get why you would be a dick to someone at a game like that.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

Go Patriots!

Twins!  I was a Bledsoe fan when he was in college.  My first football experience as a kid.  Selected #1 overall and haven't looked back.

high five

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I’m not a Pats fan but I never get tired of watch the best QB in history

agree

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, Philly has the worst reputation, along with the Raiders. Haven't been to either yet. I will say, I have been to 13 away stadiums, and I was treated the worst by the Bears, Broncos, Seahawks and Vikings fans. The rest of the league has been wonderful. Man, I just don't get why you would be a dick to someone at a game like that.

I think it's a bit more expected when it's division rivals obviously but I'm with you that it doesn't make sense. I assume that alcohol is involved for most issues but probably not ALL.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I think it's a bit more expected when it's division rivals obviously but I'm with you that it doesn't make sense.  I assume that alcohol is involved for most issues but probably not ALL.

Yeah, with some. But man, the amounts of people just yelling stupid stuff at us, nudging us in concessions, etc is gross. I have always been nothing but respectful to opposing fans in Lambeau, just wanting to talk football with them and find out how their time was in our town. I know there are dicks in every stadium though. Some people need to grow up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   

Back to top Go down

Divisional Playoffs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: