HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Crypto Currency

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:24 am

What happened? I trusted you guys to take care of the market while I hid for a month or two and things went nuts last night. Guess it's time to pick up a bit more BTC and ETH. If I'm going down, I'm gonna be paddling the whole way.

On a side note, NANO, f/k/a XRB, is hitting Binance today. But the withdrawal fee for NANO on Binance is a ton higher than it is on Kucoin.



Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:07 am

It's a small sample size but has anyone else noticed that the market seems to do a lot better on the weekend and takes a huge hit on Mondays and Tuesdays?


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:45 pm

It used to always bleed out on weekends, there's no rhyme or reason to it Laughing


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:15 pm

I noticed the weekends aren't as busy so I do my research then and invest/trade/cry during the week lol3


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:26 pm

I can't believe there are 10 pages on fake money!


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I can't believe there are 10 pages on fake money!

But this entire site is dedicated to "fake football"? Ignore me, I'm just sad my fake money has been losing me a lot of real money lately.


Back to top Go down
CryptoTown Deliverers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:10 am

Was this the last chance to buy eth under $1000 and BTC under 9k ?


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:02 am

I was really hoping to buy some $800 ETH when my tax return went through. Annoyed it's jumping back up so fucking quickly.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:35 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I was really hoping to buy some $800 ETH when my tax return went through.  Annoyed it's jumping back up so fucking quickly.  

Yea, the sale prices seem to be over. If it dips again I'm going to pull the trigger and buy.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:57 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I was really hoping to buy some $800 ETH when my tax return went through.  Annoyed it's jumping back up so fucking quickly.  

Yea, the sale prices seem to be over. If it dips again I'm going to pull the trigger and buy.

Did you get back in Matt?  I couldn't help myself when I saw the prices dipping again.  Now it's time to turn the Ticker off, and get to the pre-game.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I was really hoping to buy some $800 ETH when my tax return went through.  Annoyed it's jumping back up so fucking quickly.  

Yea, the sale prices seem to be over. If it dips again I'm going to pull the trigger and buy.

Did you get back in Matt?  I couldn't help myself when I saw the prices dipping again.  Now it's time to turn the Ticker off, and get to the pre-game.

Nah I didn't, my optimism is fading given recent crypto news, so I'm just holding at my current investment. I need a better reason to buy other than just prices are low, even if that means losing out on some of the potential profits.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Been watching BTC and a few others really closely. I SO want to get back in but still in wait and see mode because I obviously have no idea what's going on anymore. I was expecting strong resistance at the 200EMA/ FIB line around $8K and we blew right through that. The little bounce was nothing volume and was basically a dead cat. We've hit the bottom downward trend channel and it will be interesting to see if we get buyers. Usually I would say it's a good time to buy at bottom of channel but MACD is dropping and sell volume is dominating market so still watching closely. If bounces it [i]could[i] have some legs but if we break down further it could be a long slow death...50 day bear market is pretty good length in crypto so hoping for turn around soon but need something positive. Over 60% market cap loss for all crypto in about a month is tough pill to swallow.

ETH has also gotten hammered. It blew through the strong support at $665 and is currently flirting with the 78.6% retrace line at $615. Again it seems like should be a good time to buy but no way I'm jumping back in with more money now. Just too many negative signs still.

LTC chart is pretty interesting as well. A lot going on here. Previous support is now resistance and sell volume outweighing buy volume but the MACD is sideways. Why I say it's interesting is because if it broke out it would have formed a really nice cup and handle and could have been good buy opportunity...but it seems to have went the wrong way so we'll see.

All in all another crappy day/ weekend for us. Worst thing that happened to crypto is the investment bankers getting involved. Made the stuff real again and they're smarter and richer than most of us. Their selling short the big coins and it's killing the market. So many newer people just keep bailing enforcing their short sales. One things for sure...rich keep getting richer.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2845

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:52 pm

Just a point of information.  I had a triggered buy if BTC went below $6000.  It hit, but the buy was canceled by Coinbase...Citibank refused the charge.  Called them, and they have decided to prohibit Crypto purchases via credit card.  

Just love them protecting us, from ourselves...
wink


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:42 am

Widespread fraud is a common indicator in market recessions: As Bitcoin Bubble Loses Air, Frauds and Flaws Rise to Surface


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:17 am

I'm just chillin. I could cash out now and take away 9k but I'd rather ride this train to zero to be honest. I believe in the tech and why I invested so I'm just going to strong hold this until the end. I personally think we see $5,000 BTC then ride it sideways for a couple weeks before climbing back up again.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:50 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 am

I'm still playing blackjack here.  I was just dealt two aces and the dealer was showing a 7.  I split the aces.  Then doubled down on each.  I drew a 2 and a 4.  The dealer had a queen as well and I lost both hands.  It sucked but I'm still ready for the next hand.

I wish Justin came to us in January of 2017 but I'm still focused on the long-game.  The blockchain technology will be a game changer.  So it won't bottom out at zero.  It may drop a bit more (maybe even another 50%) but no point in cashing out now.  Buy some more if you can afford to lose it and check back in 6 months.  

I have started to consolidate coins, though, and get rid of some of the garbage coins because it looks like they may get hit the hardest when the market becomes more mature.  But it is disappointing to watch the whole market collapse and see Bitconnect coin with green behind it -- there are still a ton of people buying without any understanding of what's going on.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:08 am

I know a guy with Bitconnect and he REALLY believes they're going to buy his coins back at hundreds of dollars. Dude is a total fucking head case I swear.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2845

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:29 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I know a guy with Bitconnect and he REALLY believes they're going to buy his coins back at hundreds of dollars.  Dude is a total fucking head case I swear.  

Hey...I thought we agreed to keep that confidential?? hairout hissy fit pretty colors


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
...I'd rather ride this train to zero to be honest.  I believe in the tech and why I invested so I'm just going to strong hold this until the end.

In the same boat with what I still have in the market.  No plans on cashing it out and just going to let it ride.  I'm actually sitting on a decent amount of FIAT looking for time to increase some holdings.  I've almost pulled the trigger few times but still in holding pattern.  It's a little easier for me since everything I still have in the market was house money since I've cashed out a few times over last year but starting to miss the excitement of swing trading.


Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I have started to consolidate coins, though, and get rid of some of the garbage coins because it looks like they may get hit the hardest when the market becomes more mature..

Doing same here.  Sold off a few coins at a loss little bit ago and moved money to some of the bigger name coins...which continued to go down but whatever.  There's a list of 10-12 coins I've been watching closely for buy signals.  Hoping to dive back in and glad to see market up a little today.  Friend of mine I trust is calling for $55500-5600 BTC range before he's buying again.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
...I'd rather ride this train to zero to be honest.  I believe in the tech and why I invested so I'm just going to strong hold this until the end.

In the same boat with what I still have in the market.  No plans on cashing it out and just going to let it ride.  I'm actually sitting on a decent amount of FIAT looking for time to increase some holdings.  I've almost pulled the trigger few times but still in holding pattern.  It's a little easier for me since everything I still have in the market was house money since I've cashed out a few times over last year but starting to miss the excitement of swing trading.


Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I have started to consolidate coins, though, and get rid of some of the garbage coins because it looks like they may get hit the hardest when the market becomes more mature..

Doing same here.  Sold off a few coins at a loss little bit ago and moved money to some of the bigger name coins...which continued to go down but whatever.  There's a list of 10-12 coins I've been watching closely for buy signals.  Hoping to dive back in and glad to see market up a little today.  Friend of mine I trust is calling for $55500-5600 BTC range before he's buying again.

How're things going with you and your buddy who you got into Crypto?


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:45 pm

One thing I've realized since playing around with this is the real difference in how quickly things transfer. Whereas XRB (NANO) is nearly instantaneous, BTC takes nearly an hour for me to complete a transaction.

If you want to check out the speed, go to this link

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7thg4v/new_to_xrb_ill_send_you_some_to_try_out/?st=jdc1z98v&sh=4ea88efa

I'm not sure if he's still doing it but he was transferring XRB (NANO) to people for free. I think it's like a tenth of a cent but it's fun to see how quickly it transfers. And then you can open a second wallet and transfer back to yourself. One tip, though, is that I edited my post to change my wallet address after I got the transfer. I know public wallet addresses can be "public" but I'd prefer not to share that -- and expose my tenth of a penny to the world.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:19 pm

I've said it a couple times in this thread but BTC is a fucking dinosaur. It's dated tech. The primary value comes from it being the #1 trading pair, and the first mover advantage in crypto. One day it will go the way of the pay phone or more recently AOL. They were one of the first movers in the age of the internet but they couldn't innovate and were quickly outpaced.

People call BTC digital gold and that's true... for now. BTC is one of the worst crypots now (IMO.) Lots of people would want to kill me for saying that but it's true. So many other coins do what BTC does and BETTER.

PoW coins are going to die as they should.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
How're things going with you and your buddy who you got into Crypto?

Fine I guess. He's a little off in the head but has always been that way. Was telling people recently he knew crypto was going down and the bubble was about to burst so he got out. I just gave him a WTF are you talking about look and we haven't discussed crypto (or anything not sports or work) since. Did hear from another buddy tho that he was talking Bitconnect up so yeah...


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:42 pm

Did anybody hear ahead of time that Binance was going to be down for about 12 hours?  Noticed the prices weren't moving, and found out it was down for maintenance, but I hadn't heard anything before hand.  Kind of a long, unannounced down time if you ask me.  At least Coinbase had announcements before hand. 


Quote :
Due to a significant increase in users and trading activity, Binance will need to extend the System upgrade and is expected to be completed by 2PM (UTC).

Our team is working hard to complete this maintenance as quickly as possible. We will make an announcement to all users if completed ahead of schedule.

Withdrawals and trading during this period will remain suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your support.
Binance Team
2018/02/08


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1957

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:21 am



Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2845

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:33 pm


May happen...but at least it didn't follow the market down today. Over the last four trading days, GSG has lost billions in the market; those talking heads better focus on their day job, and leave Crypto alone. wink


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Damn its been quiet over here? Hope you all didn't lose it all...


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Yesterday was quite a busy day.  We had one owner of a major wallet split off, create a competing company, and then hijack the twitter account of the old company.  And then a small exchange announced that it lost 17 million nano tokens (about $170 million) after trying to get the developers of Nano to cover for him.  

Still down but really enjoying it so far.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 pm

lol that Bitgrail shit is insane. What a scumbag that guy is.

I'm in a solid holding pattern. Not much you can talk about when you refuse to trade anything. Boo.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Justin, are you still a fan of DNA?  It's gotten hammered since it went on KuCoin but the concept has a lot of appeal to me. During this dip I've gotten rid of nearly all of my really risky coins and am thinking about picking up one or two during this dip.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2845

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 am

I'm good, and holding as well...but, got hammered in the SM last week.  Down about 9%...which may not seem like much, but considering it is my 31 year 401(k) I'm trading; I may have to go back to work.  Crying or Very sad wink

Been through this before, so not in panic mode...just wish I had a stronger cash position, to take advantage of the discounted prices. mischevious


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Justin, are you still a fan of DNA?  It's gotten hammered since it went on KuCoin but the concept has a lot of appeal to me. During this dip I've gotten rid of nearly all of my really risky coins and am thinking about picking up one or two during this dip.

It's on my short list of coins I'd never consider selling. I really think the DNA industry as a whole is going to blow up. I'm seeing more and more commercials for it. Everyone and their mother is using those DNA kits. It's the first to market in this area for blockchain tech.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Litecoin rallying hard today. Might sell some off tomorrow afternoon.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Litecoin rallying hard today. Might sell some off tomorrow afternoon.

It might be because of rumors of a fork for Litecoin Cash.  But Charlie Lee, Litecoin's founder (??), is calling it a scam.  I would sell off but I have my Litecoin in Coinbase's "vault" so I can't access it for 2 days.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:35 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Litecoin rallying hard today. Might sell some off tomorrow afternoon.

It might be because of rumors of a fork for Litecoin Cash.  But Charlie Lee, Litecoin's founder (??), is calling it a scam.  I would sell off but I have my Litecoin in Coinbase's "vault" so I can't access it for 2 days.

I think they're also launching some kind of payment thing with Visa, bringing crypto ever closer to the mainstream. But yeah I'm mostly worried that all this recent investment is just people who heard the news about litecoin cash and wanted to get in, so I think imma get out before it dips again.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Does anyone else have XLM (Stellar) here?  I'm sure those that have been in it for a while know this but you can earn inflation by holding it.  I've only had one payout so far and it's small -- but I've already recouped my fee to transfer it to a wallet and even earned a bit more.  

The XLMPool charges a 10% fee but there's a Reddit pool which doesn't charge any fees.

You can read about it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lumenaut/

I've also pulled off my Neo and have been earning gas.  Nothing of any substance but at least it's better than keeping it on an exchange (although I think that Binance pays out gas on a monthly basis).  And there's an air drop of a token coming up soon -- not sure if it's gonna be worth anything but you can't argue with free.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Does anyone else have XLM (Stellar) here?  I'm sure those that have been in it for a while know this but you can earn inflation by holding it.  I've only had one payout so far and it's small -- but I've already recouped my fee to transfer it to a wallet and even earned a bit more.  

The XLMPool charges a 10% fee but there's a Reddit pool which doesn't charge any fees.

You can read about it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lumenaut/

I've also pulled off my Neo and have been earning gas.  Nothing of any substance but at least it's better than keeping it on an exchange (although I think that Binance pays out gas on a monthly basis).  And there's an air drop of a token coming up soon -- not sure if it's gonna be worth anything but you can't argue with free.

How much inflation do you get every week from the reddit pool? Also do you have a ledger or do you use one of their other recommended wallets?


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5459

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:55 am



Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:58 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Does anyone else have XLM (Stellar) here?  I'm sure those that have been in it for a while know this but you can earn inflation by holding it.  I've only had one payout so far and it's small -- but I've already recouped my fee to transfer it to a wallet and even earned a bit more.  

The XLMPool charges a 10% fee but there's a Reddit pool which doesn't charge any fees.

You can read about it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lumenaut/

I've also pulled off my Neo and have been earning gas.  Nothing of any substance but at least it's better than keeping it on an exchange (although I think that Binance pays out gas on a monthly basis).  And there's an air drop of a token coming up soon -- not sure if it's gonna be worth anything but you can't argue with free.

How much inflation do you get every week from the reddit pool? Also do you have a ledger or do you use one of their other recommended wallets?

I bought a Ledger (from the official site) about a month ago but it's not shipping until March 26th. So I've been using some of the wallets supported/recommended by the coins.

For Stellar, I went to this page (please confirm that it is the official page when you check it out):

https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

and downloaded Stargazer for my desktop. I will be moving everything to the Ledger when it arrives.

For the inflation, it varies from week-to-week but last week I got about 0.0204%, which works about to a little bit more than 1 XLM for every 100 XLM you hold over the course of 1 year. It's not a ton but it's free. I pulled my XLM off the exchange in 2 tranches (the first was a test) so I paid 0.02 in fees and the first week of inflation was about 0.047. So it doesn't make any sense to keep the XLM on an exchange. If you have even 30 XLM (less than $15 worth) you should make up the transfer cost in 2 weeks through inflation.

You can use the page below to get an estimate of how much inflation you'll get each week if you join the Lumenaut pool. There are others but this one appears to be fee free.

https://lumenaut.net/#faq

Now, with that being said, I am still learning so please double check what I'm saying but I think that it's correct.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 am

I've started signing up for airdrops. Free coins. I follow a few twitter accounts. Do other people sign up for air drops? I mean liking and following pages and maybe retweeting seems easy enough for free coins. Maybe they hit or maybe not.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:01 pm

I've done a few airdrops. I've also signed up for whitelist for a few upcoming ICO's that I'll likely be buying into since got confirmation I'm in first wave for both.


Back to top Go down
CryptoTown Deliverers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:09 am

Heads up if you have any litecoin make sure its in a software wallet and not on a exchange for the fork this weekend.

https://www.coinbureau.com/analysis/litecoin-cash-the-upcoming-litecoin-fork/


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:21 pm

CryptoTown Deliverers wrote:
Heads up if you have any litecoin make sure its in a software wallet and not on a exchange for the fork this weekend.

https://www.coinbureau.com/analysis/litecoin-cash-the-upcoming-litecoin-fork/

Thanks for the reminder. I was going to sell my litecoin holdings but I think I might just wait for the fork then sell both my litecoin and litecoin cash


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5848

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 pm



Back to top Go down
CryptoTown Deliverers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 am



Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:09 pm

CryptoTown Deliverers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/anonymous-trader-buys-400-million-of-bitcoin-2018-02-16


Dam I told them no press releases lol3

Imagine checking your app or whatever every day and seeing million dollar gains and losses. And to think I get excited when my portfolio goes up like $10.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
CryptoTown Deliverers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/anonymous-trader-buys-400-million-of-bitcoin-2018-02-16


Dam I told them no press releases lol3

Imagine checking your app or whatever every day and seeing million dollar gains and losses. And to think I get excited when my portfolio goes up like $10.

ROFL I was thinking the same thing.   vote yes


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2845

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:

Imagine checking your app or whatever every day and seeing million dollar gains and losses. And to think I get excited when my portfolio goes up like $10.

I'm up $310, and have wood.... laughing


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:55 pm

BTC is picking back up but I'm still waiting for my alts to come back to life.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   

Back to top Go down
 
Crypto Currency
Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: