:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Crypto Currency

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:32 pm

For some reason I feel like taking risks today. I sold a sure fire thing (BAT) and added to my XBY stack and then added CAPP and LUX. I considered a lot of other long shots that probably have more potential but I'm trying not to go *too* crazy.

I looked at ZeroCoin (ZER) which my buddy just invested in but decided to pass. It'll probably 100x now though.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:
Nice video Justin.  Should really help a lot of people.  I was trying to explain the importance of market cap to someone this morning at church but wasn't getting through to him so I'm going to forward your video.

I track satoshi's as well but I'm in the any positive USD is a win.  I have plenty of BRC in my portfolio so I don't feel bad when that goes up ;).

I felt like I had to stress that after a friend said he as going to hold TRON until it hit $100. Which is absolutely fucking retarded Laughing

For those that don't understand *why* that's retarded watch my video. If TRON hit $100 with it's 100 BILLION tokens it would have a market cap of ten TRILLION dollars. Or more than 10 times the total value of all the coins currently.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I cant get past the 2 step google verification on Kucoin so I gave up there.  I try the scanning of the barcode but the 6 digit code it gives works until I get to the 2nd part there I either do not know what to do or something because I cannot get past that part.

Maybe its a google thing

Any luck Carla?

I'm also having difficulty and now it appears as though since I no longer have my verification code, I can't proceed.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Sucks that you guys are having such a hard time. Not sure why Kucoin is being so difficult. I had a very hard time making my DBC to Elixir swap today (took roughly 20m due to lag and slow loads.)

It has been a net neutral trade so far. DBC keeps going up (now at 2,356 sats) but Elixir took off right after I bought it and is up 40% for me. We'll see which one was better long term.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I cant get past the 2 step google verification on Kucoin so I gave up there.  I try the scanning of the barcode but the 6 digit code it gives works until I get to the 2nd part there I either do not know what to do or something because I cannot get past that part.

Maybe its a google thing

Any luck Carla?

I'm also having difficulty and now it appears as though since I no longer have my verification code, I can't proceed.

Thanks,

You have to download the google authenticator app.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:07 pm

Has anyone had any problems depositing/withdrawing from your bank account? I've heard the stories of banks giving people a hard time for using funds on crypto websites.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Has anyone had any problems depositing/withdrawing from your bank account? I've heard the stories of banks giving people a hard time for using funds on crypto websites.

I've never had an issue. My online account is through a credit union so not sure if that makes a difference

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:25 pm

No issues. I only use CC now though.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:30 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Maybe its a google thing

Any luck Carla?

Thanks,

I did that. Got past the first step, but then when it asked for the code for the second verification, I didn't have it. Is it the same code from the step one verification?

I guess I'm making a mistake by multi tasking a few different things while trying to get funds into Kucoin.

Kucoin is asking for the code a second time and that's where I'm stuck.

Sorry to be a pain with all these questions and glitches. No doubt it's user error.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Does anyone know how to recover the verification code used in step one?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm

Not sure Tim I'll try making a new account. Waiting for the verify email link right now. See if I can figure it out.

I did find a new ICO called Gems. Looks pretty awesome. It's going to be a direct competitor with Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Really cool concept and lead by two brothers who dropped out of Harvard and have excelled in business development. (Even featured in Forbes 30 under 30.) Scope it out and let me know what you think. http://icowhitelists.com/gems-ico/

Solves so many issues around trust, fees, and the like that I can't see it not succeeding.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Maybe its a google thing

Any luck Carla?

Thanks,

I did that.  Got past the first step, but then when it asked for the code for the second verification, I didn't have it.  Is it the same code from the step one verification?

I guess I'm making a mistake by multi tasking a few different things while trying to get funds into Kucoin.

Kucoin is asking for the code a second time and that's where I'm stuck.

Sorry to be a pain with all these questions and glitches.  No doubt it's user error.

No problem Tim. Just reopen the app it should regenerate the 6 digit code.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Yep. KuCoin has 2 factor authentication for both logging in and then again at the trade screens. Once you do it the second time it's good for an hour or two session.

For the 2nd authentication just use whatever the 6 digit code is on Google authenticater.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Thanks guys, but I am having an issue with the app.

I may be missing a step, but when when I reopen the app, it goes immediately to "Begin Setup."

I just can't get back to the six digit code I was originally sent.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:08 pm

Unless you uninstalled & reinstalled Google Authenticator the code should be there right when you open it up.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Unless you uninstalled & reinstalled Google Authenticator the code should be there right when you open it up.  

No such luck. I didn't do either, so not sure.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Without Google Authenticator I'm not sure how you got the six digit code in the first place. That's what generates it.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 pm

This is the first time I've used the google authenticator. I was given a code, which I put in. The screen changed and I was asked for the verification for step two. Is this the same code used in step one? If it is, I don't remember what that one was.

I'm sure you guys have more important things to do than help out an old guy. But, I do appreciate you guys helping out.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:25 pm

This is the first time I've used the google authenticator.  I was given a code, which I put in.  The screen changed and I was asked for the verification for step two.  Is this the same code used in step one?  If it is, I don't remember what that one was.

I'm sure you guys have more important things to do than help out an old guy.  But, I do appreciate you guys helping out.

Have you tried logging out of Kucoin and logging back in? I'm still not clear on whether the problem is with Kucoin or with Google Authenticator.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 pm

No you would use whatever new code it gives you.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:00 pm

This is what I see when I log into my Kucoin account:

This is what I see when I open Google Auth:

I'm unable to get back to the Kucoin page asking for me to do the two step verification.

I hope this all makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Uhhhh. No clue why Google Authenticator is telling you to begin setup again if you already set it up. That's a new one. Like I said unless you uinstalled it and reinstalled it that shouldn't be happening. Definately an authenticator issue.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:08 pm

the 6 digit code should be different each time. I'd just set it up again and try the code they give you.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 pm

So what has everyone else been buying? I'm all ears! What did you pick and why? The more brains we put together the better after all!

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 pm

So what has everyone else been buying?  I'm all ears!  What did you pick and why?  The more brains we put together the better after all!  

Unfortunately it's taking me forever to get verified. But I think I'm going to start with Kucoin (KCS), since you make a percentage of the fee back just by owning it. Not sure where I'll go from there but I'll probably use some of the recommendations in this thread.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Uhhhh.  No clue why Google Authenticator is telling you to begin setup again if you already set it up.  That's a new one.  Like I said unless you uinstalled it and reinstalled it that shouldn't be happening.  Definately an authenticator issue.

Yea sorry Tim that definitely sounds like a google authenticator issue. Not sure if there is any way to go back and set it up again due to security reasons and stuff like that.

I have no idea where to go from here but I would check Kucoin's settings, maybe google the issue, or try to get in contact with customer service. Worst comes to worst you could just set up a new account with a different email.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Thanks Gents for all your help. Definitely frustrating, but hopefully it will work out.

Much appreciated!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 pm

So what has everyone else been buying?  I'm all ears!  What did you pick and why?  The more brains we put together the better after all!  

Unfortunately it's taking me forever to get verified. But I think I'm going to start with Kucoin (KCS), since you make a percentage of the fee back just by owning it. Not sure where I'll go from there but I'll probably use some of the recommendations in this thread.

I bought some of the KCS when I started.  I bought it at $7.85 per coin (about 10.29 coins) and it jumped in a little over a day to about $19 per coin.  I sold off some of it and put it in bitcoin which has dropped a bit.  I also have some Litecoin and ETH and a collection of coins over at binance.  Been doing it for a few days and am currently up about 30% even including all the fees that I have paid.  I don't expect this to continue but it's been a fun few days.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Any recommendations on a tracking app or desktop program?  I have been playing with Blockfolio but it seems like a pain once you start trading because you have to manually input everything and I don't see a place to put in fees, etc.  I also tried cointracking.info which allows you to export reports but it shows me having a balance of about $13k and I'm nowhere near that number right now.  There must have been an issue with the export.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Justin -  Curious if you've seen more negative type posts this weekend than normal.  Not sure if just in my head or if sites and people you are following are similar and talking more correction lately? I did book some more profits today for few altcoin felt pumped too much and will buy into any dips if they come.

Didn't really buy much this weekend.  Only thing new I bought was small position in Mercury Protocol (GMT). This was a bet more on Cuban name than anything else. It's only on Etherdelta now so the volume is lower than I like.  My thought was buy some now and hopefully it gets on bigger exchange and noobs will buy into Mark Cuban name and pump it.  Bought ~$5k on Saturday between $0.075-$0.08 thinking I'd hold for few months and the damn thing pumped 70% in last 24 hours and is at $0.185 now.  Didn't expect that and may sell half position and let house money ride it out with no pressure but haven't decided yet.

Last edited by Southside Spartans on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Any recommendations on a tracking app or desktop program?  I have been playing with Blockfolio but it seems like a pain once you start trading because you have to manually input everything and I don't see a place to put in fees, etc.  I also tried cointracking.info which allows you to export reports but it shows me having a balance of about $13k and I'm nowhere near that number right now.  There must have been an issue with the export.

I used to use block folio but I switched to using Delta to track my portfolio.  Still all manual but does track fees. I think it works better and has more exchanges on it but main reason I switched is it tracks watch list and owned in separate areas which I like.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 pm

cointracking.info is the only one I found that works well with desktop usage but I stopped using it until I can "beat" my old portfolio. Let's see how that's doing...

Holy shit! I've almost caught up to it!

I'm at 2.25 now. So backstory I used Cointracking.info once and kind of forgot about it for a couple weeks. When I logged in I saw how much better my old portfolio was doing and it gutted me. I vowed not to update it until I was beating it. Getting close now. At once point it was at 1.5 btc while I was at .7. Was SO frustrating.

I will beat you old portfolio!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Justin -  Curious if you've seen more negative type posts this weekend than normal.  Not sure if just in my head or if sites and people you are following are similar and talking more correction lately? I did book some more profits today for few altcoin felt pumped too much and will buy into any dips if they come.

Only around certain coins, not in general. Most people are actually REALLY bullish on alts for the next couple months. BTC pumped and alts barely blinked this time. People think alts are finally decoupling from BTC which will be huge. 2018 will be gigantic.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 pm

I guess I am more of a checkers guy than I am chess. I am setup on kucoin and just need to verify my credit card on coinbase to be official there maybe. I still don't have much faith that this fake ass shit is anything more than a very well organized pyramid scheme, maybe because the voices in my head keep telling me it takes money to make money and if it sounds too good to be true than it prolly is.

I opened an e*trade account the week before christmas. I will probably keep an eye on this criptocurrency but I think I am going to run with canadian weed stocks on e*trade. they are supposed to legalize it countrywide by July. some of the ones I have been tracking are already up over 100% the last week. it's chump change to some of the figures Justin has thrown out here but the way my bank account is setup is... 2cents

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Hey Justin,

Mind if I email you? I have a quick question.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:54 am

California Nightmare wrote:
I opened an e*trade account the week before christmas. I will probably keep an eye on this criptocurrency but I think I am going to run with canadian weed stocks on e*trade. they are supposed to legalize it countrywide by July. some of the ones I have been tracking are already up over 100% the last week. it's chump change to some of the figures Justin has thrown out here but the way my bank account is setup is... 2cents

LOL, this thread is getting crazy. Pot stocks is where a bunch of my normal stock portfolio is in. I've been getting into these over last couple years and been kind of a roller coaster (recently been doing well). I wish Sessions would just keep his mouth shut because this stuff would take off. I add comments next to every asset I buy with my thoughts for when to sell because I don't trust myself and I used to hold on too long. For these stocks it has late '19/ early '20 next to them because figured the legalization would be full on by then. Fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:24 am

I usually skim through a bunch of coins when I have time and these 4 I pulled out to deep dive the white paper/ team this week. Some of these are still pending coin sales but looked interesting.

Polyswarm
Pascalcoin
Ethlend
Polymath

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:30 am

Looks like getting some profit taking today but not too surprised with the runs we've had. I might give it a little more time and then increase positions in some since I sold a bunch this weekend to book profits...can't have that money just sitting there right. My tax guy is going to kill me. LOL

Interesting thing will be how far the real shitcoins fall. Felt many were being pumped by whales and then they sit back and let FOMO take over then cash out hard. Seems to happen every few weeks with only difference being the coins they run.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:30 am

Hey Justin,

Mind if I email you?  I have a quick question.

Thanks!

Go for it brother! jpdetecting@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:31 am

I usually skim through a bunch of coins when I have time and these 4 I pulled out to deep dive the white paper/ team this week.  Some of these are still pending coin sales but looked interesting.

Polyswarm
Pascalcoin
Ethlend
Polymath

I've got almost 11k LEND. It's a good project that just dipped a bit off the ATH. Not familiar with Polyswarm or Pascalcoin. I'll have to dig into it.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

Substratum. With the government doing thier best to ruin our internet I think this project could be huge.

I am also saving some ETH to buy into Polymath which I think fills a space that crypto currency needs.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

I'm in on BNTY, KCS, and some smaller amounts in QSP, DBC, and VEN. Was up about 60% on my initial deposit last night. Took a dip today, but looking like the market is starting to recover.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks guys, but I am having an issue with the app.

I may be missing a step, but when when I reopen the app, it goes immediately to "Begin Setup."

I just can't get back to the six digit code I was originally sent.

Me too still I gave up. I am only on Coinbase

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 am

I'm in Kucoin and Binance now. Getting familiar with both platforms currently and starting to develop plans on what I want to hold onto and looking into projects. I do like the ethlend and have some invested in it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 pm

You guys are making some great picks. I was invested in Substratum for a long time. got in at 2k sats and sold at 6k expecting a dip but holy shit has it taken off.

My DNA pick is now up over 154% since I invested a few days ago and it still has a ton of room to grow. One of my favorite long shots I'm in. Now at 2.32 BTC portfolio value.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:16 pm

Alright so today I sold my CAPP & LUX and moved them into MyWish & Mothership. Both are on Cryptopia and small market caps.

WISH - 22m Market cap ranked 398 right now
MSP - 55m Market cap and ranked 282 right now.

LUX had so many coins still to be released that I just took my 20% gains in a day and moved them to something I felt more comfortable holding long term. CAPP was just weird.

Feeling pretty comfy right now. All my coins are near .1 btc holdings or greater so if I hit a 10x they become 1 btc. Fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Rumor has it Binance is accepting new users again.  I'd make an account there just so you don't get locked out in the future.  

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11223100

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 pm

Rumor has it Binance is accepting new users again.  I'd make an account there just so you don't get locked out in the future.  

Still closed. Or I missed it. Again..

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Wow that was fast.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:

Still closed.  Or I missed it.  Again..

I checked it a few times today, still closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crypto Currency   

Back to top Go down

Crypto Currency
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: