Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:25 am

Now that Chapter Wars is final (aside from any Stat Corrections), it's time to play “The Blame Game”. Chapter 2 has won, but there are still 5 other Chapters shaking their heads and wondering what went wrong. They all want to point their fingers at somebody, and I'm here to help make things easier. As we know, all teams were represented in Chapter Wars. Some teams sent a bus load of representatives, and some just a car load. What was the winning formula? Better yet, what was the average points per player for each team? Excellent question! I also know why you asked that question. You want to know which teams pulled their weight, and which teams didn't.

One team's players averaged over 20pts each. A pair of teams couldn't even reach double digit average per player. The Charm City Justice only sent 4 players, but those 4 guys averaged 21.31pts each. On the bottom end, the ones that are getting the fingers pointed at, are the Titletown Tyrants with 6 players and an average of 9.97pts, and the Kane County Goon Squad with their 4 players and a paltry average of 8.38pts. Who had the highest representation? There were 2 teams that sent 10 players each to Chapter Wars. One was successful and the other, not so much. The North Wales Knights averaged 19.82pts per player, while the San Francisco Golddiggers only mustered 11.97pts per player. Anyway, here are the 24 teams, the number of players they sent to Chapter Wars, and the average points per player.  Time to blame somebody.

Justice4 Players21.31
Knights10 Players19.82
Oysters4 Players19.73
Gadabouts5 Players19.02
Africans4 Players18.70
Dragons6 Players18.42
Red Knights5 Players16.44
Eternals5 Players16.28
Mayhem7 Players16.25
Silver Ballers7 Players15.56
Bombers8 Players15.35
NightHawks6 Players15.35
Steel Cats4 Players14.85
Nightmare3 Players14.33
Brawlers4 Players14.33
Pigskins6 Players14.29
Degenerates4 Players14.05
Golddiggers10 Players11.97
Muskies7 Players11.87
Malosos4 Players11.20
Mean Machine5 Players10.60
Divine4 Players10.58
Tyrants6 Players9.97
Goon Squad4 Players8.38

P.S.  Hey Ed, cross #22 off your New Years List.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:36 am

Awesome dude. Week 17 is extremely hard to pick. It was freaky,

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:14 am

Glad to see my guys came through.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:51 am

Not too shabby sending 8 guys getting over 15 a pop.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Wow Tyrants ruined New Years for Chapter 1!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

Stats What I'm Talking About.  Share those feelings Sty. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

TY needs Luck back bad.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Cool article. Was fun to watch.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:07 pm

I was brutal at picking players for Chapter 4. Left JuJu on bench and then swapped out Hyde for M. Jones.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Week 17 is the hardest

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:43 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I was brutal at picking players for Chapter 4.  Left JuJu on bench and then swapped out Hyde for M. Jones.

DAMNIT!

hairout hairout hairout

Just let Matt win this division from now on....

ass kick

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
I was brutal at picking players for Chapter 4.  Left JuJu on bench and then swapped out Hyde for M. Jones.

DAMNIT!

hairout hairout hairout

Just let Matt win this division from now on....

ass kick

good post

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:33 pm

I am at least glad the 40 wbs went to the DD. That is a shit load of WBs when you look at their totals.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Should have benched Gronk, duh shrug

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Should have benched Gronk, duh shrug

I mean, that's what SMAK was saying all along but Derrick wouldn't listen. i dont know

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:06 pm

Damn, didn’t realize I put that many of my own guys in the lineup sweat

But at least they came through!! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Me

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About   

Back to top Go down

Chapter Wars: "Who's To Blame?" Stats What I'm Talking About
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: