HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Week 17 Discussion Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:35 pm

tfw you're scared you'll get fined so you set a week 17 lineup but check MFL and see it's not tracking stats



Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Enjoying some red zone while waiting for panthers game.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11851

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Need the Cards and Skins to win.


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Need the Cards and Skins to win.



Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Corey Coleman drop was so bad. I feel sorry for the Browns.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Corey Coleman drop was so bad. I feel sorry for the Browns.


That was their last chance to stop their winless season.  Kind of a fitting end I guess.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Corey Coleman drop was so bad. I feel sorry for the Browns.

Felt so sorry for him, he knew he had messed up.


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 737

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Pretty boring day of football with so many players sitting out. Over/under of HCs fired this offseason at 6?
I know it’s only been one year, but I’m kinda hoping Vance Joseph is one of them


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 pm

cue the Jimmy G is 6-0 as the 49ers starter hype threads


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:24 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
cue the Jimmy G is 6-0 as the 49ers starter hype threads

Beat me to it. I opened this thread to start the hype train...now I'll just climb aboard.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Go Baltimore!!! I need you for Survivor!!!


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 pm

this BAL/CIN game is awesome


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:54 pm

Cincy TD, Ravens out; Bills in. surprised


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:03 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Cincy TD, Ravens out; Bills in. surprised

excited dance excited dance excited dance party2 party2 fun dance fun dance fun dance


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3720

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Kinda nice having all games on one day.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Kinda nice having all games on one day.

ewww no!


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:35 pm

Fuck you Ravens!!!


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1957

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:16 pm

The tiebreaker that gets Buffalo in over LA is a bit ridiculous. The Nathan Peterman game didn't even matter. Maybe the Bills are geniuses.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
The tiebreaker that gets Buffalo in over LA is a bit ridiculous.  The Nathan Peterman game didn't even matter.  Maybe the Bills are geniuses.

Tell me about it...

I'm gonna drink myself into pavilion tonight.


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1957

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
The tiebreaker that gets Buffalo in over LA is a bit ridiculous.  The Nathan Peterman game didn't even matter.  Maybe the Bills are geniuses.

Tell me about it...

I'm gonna drink myself into pavilion tonight.

Looks like it started already.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:35 pm

I can’t belive it’s been 17yrs for Buffalo


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:38 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
The tiebreaker that gets Buffalo in over LA is a bit ridiculous.  The Nathan Peterman game didn't even matter.  Maybe the Bills are geniuses.

Tell me about it...

I'm gonna drink myself into pavilion tonight.

Looks like it started already.

ROFL ROFL ROFL  I thought the same thing. To Ben!  party8


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1957

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I can’t belive it’s been 17yrs for Buffalo

Lost money to my grandma the last time the Bills made the playoffs. Damn Music City miracle. I remember Buffalo scored late and I CALLED her on a LANDLINE to tell her that the Bills won and then watched Kevin Dyson race down the sidelines for a Tennessee win. I will never forget that one.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:48 pm

No help from Carolina but Blair Walsh would have screwed us anyway with that last second missed field goal. Lost too many close games this year. Russell carried us far, but we should probably look into getting a RB for next year.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
The tiebreaker that gets Buffalo in over LA is a bit ridiculous.  The Nathan Peterman game didn't even matter.  Maybe the Bills are geniuses.

Tell me about it...

I'm gonna drink myself into pavilion tonight.

Looks like it started already.

Oblivion*... but yes, it's started. the wife bought some bubbly. We popped it early because I'm a child and it's fun to shoot it across the room.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
I can’t belive it’s been 17yrs for Buffalo

Lost money to my grandma the last time the Bills made the playoffs.  Damn Music City miracle.  I remember Buffalo scored late and I CALLED her on a LANDLINE to tell her that the Bills won and then watched Kevin Dyson race down the sidelines for a Tennessee win.  I will never forget that one.
17 yrs of bad QB’s? I don’t know what that’s like rofl


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 pm

Whoa! This is the second week 17 thread! You're in trouble Colon!


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1957

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:48 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Whoa! This is the second week 17 thread! You're in trouble Colon!

Texas Fans



Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:14 am



Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9079

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:54 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Whoa! This is the second week 17 thread! You're in trouble Colon!

ROFL


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
No help from Carolina but Blair Walsh would have screwed us anyway with that last second missed field goal. Lost too many close games this year. Russell carried us far, but we should probably look into getting a RB for next year.

But you guys got Eddie Lacy


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Week 17 Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Week 17 Discussion Thread
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: