:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Christmas / Festive Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Christmas / Festive Plans   Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Hey, last day at work tomorrow for me got me thinking what is everyone up to for the holidays. Hopefully you all have some time off work.

I have like 12 days and I can't wait. Normally I travel up to Scotland to see family, but we did all our visits over the last few weeks so we are at home the whole time.

Bring on the holidays!!!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:51 pm

I only have to work 3 of the next 11 days, which I plan on what I do just about every day with a few days of family sprinkled in. I'm on the fence about the family part. My mom's side has so many damn people that it gets pretty stressful just trying to hear yourself think.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:04 pm

I am booked solid with family stuff Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I didn't take any days off of work except the given days of Christmas Day and New Years Day. Really busting ass at work right now trying to maximize the Q4 bonus in my new position.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 pm

My niece, sister, and mom will be here. First time we’ve done it. Should be a good time.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:04 pm

12 days off myself, I'm so glad there is some football on Christmas Monday, usually get stuck with an NBA game... at least this way I have an excuse to ignore the annoying relatives I cant stand laughing

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:09 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I am booked solid with family stuff Saturday, Sunday, Monday.  I didn't take any days off of work except the given days of Christmas Day and New Years Day.  Really busting ass at work right now trying to maximize the Q4 bonus in my new position.

What do you do Ghoji?
I work in sales too and everybody is going mad trying to get the Q4 figures boxed off today for the January bonuses.
Hard time of year I guess in most industries. People are on shut down mode already, hard to get commitments.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:10 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
12 days off myself, I'm so glad there is some football on Christmas Monday, usually get stuck with an NBA game... at least this way I have an excuse to ignore the annoying relatives I cant stand laughing

Yeah me too, first time in years I will have been able to watch the College Playoffs too! Can't wait for that.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:10 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I am booked solid with family stuff Saturday, Sunday, Monday.  I didn't take any days off of work except the given days of Christmas Day and New Years Day.  Really busting ass at work right now trying to maximize the Q4 bonus in my new position.

What do you do Ghoji?
I work in sales too and everybody is going mad trying to get the Q4 figures boxed off today for the January bonuses.
Hard time of year I guess in most industries. People are on shut down mode already, hard to get commitments.

I moved from accounting to sales at my company. I sell IT solutions for small businesses that don't have their own IT department. We also have the engineers to schedule for installs and help. Other departments do bigger businesses. One of the jobs I did the accounting for last year was for all of technology for the new Milwaukee Bucks Arena. What do you do?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:22 am

I used all my time off when it was beautiful outside, so I only have the day after Christmas Eve off, will probably "Work from home" the rest of next week.

Booked solid the next 3 days, sister in-laws tomorrow for lunch, then strait to Lambeau Field to tailgate. Sunday we have my mother in-laws for lunch, then my parents for the extended family party at night. Monday we have Christmas with the kiddo in the morning, then off to my parents for noon. I love it.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:06 pm

It's always family time for the holidays. Going to see my newest niece for the first time this year.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

What do you do Ghoji?

I moved from accounting to sales at my company.  I sell IT solutions for small businesses that don't have their own IT department.  We also have the engineers to schedule for installs and help.  Other departments do bigger businesses.  One of the jobs I did the accounting for last year was for all of technology for the new Milwaukee Bucks Arena.  What do you do?

Ow man I have been dealing with an IT guy all week for our new office, he is killing me with IT jargon!
We are in Finance.

I am so glad for this break. Had a few drinks with work mates tonight, I am pretty pissed and ready for 12 days off now!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Packing up as much of my house as I can

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:58 pm

All the kids are home for holidays. Going to put them to work cleaning the basement.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:51 pm

taped mistletoe to my belly button and spent the last hour following the wifey around the house raising my shirt and saying "come on you gotta kiss me under the mistletoe"

she hate me

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:19 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
taped mistletoe to my belly button and spent the last hour following the wifey around the house raising my shirt and saying "come on you gotta kiss me under the mistletoe"

she hate me

ROTFLMAO brilliant! I assume that it didn't work...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:15 am

enjoy it more then I used to - but still cant wait for it to be over

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:48 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
It's always family time for the holidays. Going to see my newest niece for the first time this year.

Awesome. Enjoy the newbie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas / Festive Plans   

Back to top Go down

Christmas / Festive Plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: