46%
 46% [ 11 ]
Hamilton Steel Cats
54%
 54% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:57 am

BY: KRAM LLEOR
What the hell just happened? You tell me. The Gadabouts could be the first team in Roster Wars History to win the World War one year and the next finish dead last if they lose the Urine Trouble Bowl. The Mayhem play the Steel Cats for World War VI supremacy. The Dragons had the top seed going into the Playoffs and might finish no better than 7th place.

(332.62)(326.62) AT (299.62)
Mayhem: Le’Veon Bell (27.50); Ndamukong Suh (32.00)
Eternals: Todd Gurley (45.00); Aaron Donald (32.50)
Take-Away: The Mayhem, wow! Nice win for the Mayhem. The Mayhem continue on in WW VI and will play the Steel Cats for all the marbles. I have a feeling the Tornadoes will whip up a Kitty Litter Shit Storm! The Eternals will play the Bombers in the So Close Combat Bowl.
(293.52)(294.52) at (334.46)(339.46)
Bombers: Robbie Gould (27.90); Calais Campbell (31.00)
Steel Cats: Kareem Hunt (39.60); Aaron Donald(32.50)
Take-Away: The Steel Cats finally put an end to the Bombers unlikely run this year. The Cats move on to face the Mayhem in WW VI and the Bombers fall down to the So Close Combat Bowl to face the Eternals.
(336.60)(338.10) at (328.32)
Silverballers: Cam Newton (32.98); Geno Atkins (26.00)
Dragons: Kareem Hunt (39.60); Adoree Jackson (24.84)
Take-Away: Very close game and very exciting as well. Kudos to these two squads. The Silverballers move on in the Clash for the Last of the Cash and will face the Knights. The Dragons came up a bit short and will play the Divine in the No Flow Throwdown. Imagine a #1 seed getting no better than seventh place. Wow, tale of two season’s right there!
(285.62) at (337.66)(332.66)
Divine: LeSean McCoy (25.60); Geno Atkins (26.00)
Knights: Cam Newton (32.90)(32.98); C.J. Mosley (26.00)Adoree Jackson (24.84)

Take-Away: The Divine brought just enough to lose to the Knights. The Knights are scary good right now and will bring some scare tactics to the Silverballers in the Clash for the Last of the Cash. The Divine fall to the NO Flow Throwdown and will play the Dragons.
(255.70) at (327.06)(326.06)
Redknights: Jameis Winston (26.46); DeForest Buckner (3.00)
Nighthawks: Mark Ingram (32.10); Bradley McDougald (23.00)
Take-Away: The Nighthawks had this game after Sunday as it turns out. The Redknights had 8 players going Monday night and still couldn’t make a large dent in the Nighthawks lead. As a result, the Redknights will drop to play the Pigskins in the Worst of the Best Lovefest and the Nighthawks play the Golddiggers in the Top Ten Tussle.
(268.30) at (364.42)(363.42)
Pigskins: Devonta Freeman (28.40); Wesley Woodyard (24.00)
Golddiggers: Rob Gronkowski (38.00)(32.30); DeForest Buckner (38.00)
Take-Away: The Pigskins had a very poor ending to the year a just couldn’t recover enough to finish in the top ten. They will now play the Redknights in the Worst of the Best Lovefest and the Golddiggers will play the Nighthawks to see whom rounds out the Top Ten Tussle.
(291.68) at (221.52)(227.52)

Malosos: Richard Matthews (21.50); Erik Kendricks (27.10)
Tyrants: Blake Bortles (26.64); Khalil Mack (21.00)
Take-Away: The Malosos outplayed the Tyrants by a long shot. The Tyrants had probably their lowest output of the season, at this point I am too lazy to look back. The Malosos continue on in the Best of the Worst Curse to face the Justice and the Tyrants fall to the Consolation Confrontation to face the Goon Squad.
(275.94)(276.44) at (308.34)
Goon Squad: Christian McCaffrey (25.60); Kenny Clark (26.00)(24.00)
Justice: Todd Gurley (45.00); Lawrence Guy (28.00)
Take-Away: The Justice had 4 players top 28.00 points and had numerous players finish below 10. This one could have easily gone the other way. Thus, The Justice move on to the Best of the Worst Curse ‘Ship to face the Malosos and the Goon Squad falls to the Consolation Confrontation to face the Tyrants.

(295.36)(292.36) at (192.00)(194.00)
Africans: Nick Foles (26.38); Avery Williamson (19.00)
Degenerates: Kenyan Drake (23.30); Lorenzo Alexander & Derrick Johnson (12.00)
Take-Away: A 100 point drubbing is what you get when you cross the Africans with the Degenerates. The Africans play in the Slacker Scrimmage to play the Mean Machine while the Degenerates fall to the Token Smokin' Bowl where they play the Nightmare in the official "Hand of the Pink Title" Bowl. The Degenerates put together a pretty decent season all things considered.

(229.58)(229.88) at (223.78)(224.78)
Mean Machine: Alex Smith (20.34); Daryl Worley (21.00)
Nightmare: Jimmy Garoppolo (21.24); Marcus Peters (36.40)
Take-Away: The Mean Machine barely beat the Nightmare and is definitely not the favorite to win the Slacker Scrimmage when they face the Africans. The Mean Machine has beaten the Nightmare 3 times this season. The Nightmare fall to the Token Smokin’ Bowl to face the Degenerates, which is, I am sure where he wants to be.
(321.88)(314.88) at (226.76)(228.76)
Muskies: Keelan Cole (31.60); Kenny Clark (26.00)(24.00)
Gadabouts: Ben Roethlisberger (19.24); Ronald Darby (29.70)
Take-Away: The Muskies took it to the Gadabouts and seem to have hit their stride just in time to continue on in the Great Slapfight ‘Ship and will face the Brawlers. The Gadabouts fall to the Urine Trouble Bowl to face the Oysters. This will be the game to watch next week as the Gadabouts could be the only team in history to finish first in one year and last in the consecutive year.
(276.68)(273.68) at (282.18)
Oysters: Melvin Gordon (28.90); Tre’Davious White (26.90)
Brawlers: Blake Bortles (26.64); James Bradberry (22.00)
Take-Away: The Brawlers hopefully put this “It’s Russ Week” to bed this week once and for all. The Brawlers move on in the Great Slapfight and play the Muskies while the Urine Trouble Bowl pits the Gadabouts and the Oysters.

Last edited by Maple Grove Mean Machine on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the Right Teams in the Right Spot; STAT CORRECTIONS)
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:17 am

Dang, I can't imagine the time it takes to put this together with all the team logos and stuff.  It really makes the article look good.  Great job all season long as it's been great getting a recap of all games played. clap

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:24 am

Nice article, but I am not in the tokin bowl with Greg, I face the goonies in the Consolation game. Not that it matters.

Love the layout of this article! Go Carla! Represent DD well!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks for the write up once again!

Go Carla and win that trophy for the DD!  You can do it!

I hope I can win that $25 clash for the cash this week.  Something is better than nothing.......Right?

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Nice work on the article. Should be a competitive WWVI next week.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
What the hell just happened? You tell me. The Gadabouts could be the first team in Roster Wars History to win the World War one year and the next finish dead last if they lose the Urine Trouble Bowl.

It gets even crazier. Back in 2015, Brad won the Urine Trouble Bowl. He won the title last year. And now he's back in the UTB to face off with Ed.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:52 pm

(276.68) at (282.18)
Oysters: Melvin Gordon (28.90); Tre’Davious White (26.90)
Brawlers: Blake Bortles (26.64); James Bradberry (22.00)
Take-Away: The Brawlers hopefully put this “It’s Russ Week” to bed this week once and for all. The Brawlers move on in the Great Slapfight and play the Muskies while the Urine Trouble Bowl pits the Gadabouts and the Oysters.

Wasn't Ed favored by 50 points in that game?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Great article. I am with Bern we are lucky you take the time to do this and present it the way you do.

I am so nervous.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Nick's right. Take a look at the bracket again to see the proper pairings.

I love the story lines that come every year.

Here's one...the Degenitals are literally going to pass the PINK curse through direct contact with the Nightmare this week.

This is Todd's second trip to the big game and Carla's first. Having been So Close once again, I know it would be huge for me so the question is, who is feeling the most pressure right about now? With this group, just getting there is crazy but to not walk away with the title is devastating.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Nick's right.  Take a look at the bracket again to see the proper pairings.

Here's one...the Degenitals are literally going to pass the PINK curse through direct contact with the Nightmare this week.  

This is Todd's second trip to the big game and Carla's first.  Having been So Close once again, I know it would be huge for me so the question is, who is feeling the most pressure right about now?  With this group, just getting there is crazy but to not walk away with the title is devastating.

Hell, I was devastated from losing in the conference final last year.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

This is Todd's second trip to the big game and Carla's first.  Having been So Close once again, I know it would be huge for me so the question is, who is feeling the most pressure right about now?  With this group, just getting there is crazy but to not walk away with the title is devastating.

Hell, I was devastated from losing in the conference final last year.

With the scores I put up the last 2 weeks, I'm still considering seeking therapy from losing to the SilverBallers a few weeks ago. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:19 pm

jersey swap following the game.

this is the biggest weekend of the year for the Nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:53 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

jersey swap following the game.

this is the biggest weekend of the year for the Nightmare.

I'm sure it's gonna be emotional.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 am

I am skipping meals and increasing tequila shots daily. You have no idea how nervous I am.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:01 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I am skipping meals and increasing tequila shots daily.  You have no idea how nervous I am.

Relax, Carla - this is supposed to be fun.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 am

Updated with correct brackets, I think. frustrated It is weird that one Pink Taco is passing the pink taco to the other Pink Taco. I think that bowl should be renamed to the "Pink Pass-off Bowl", at least for this year.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks for the effort and write-up Mark. Here's to hoping to be the best of the worst I guess. Hopefully on to bigger and better things next year.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:11 am

Updated with correct brackets, I think. frustrated It is weird that one Pink Taco is passing the pink taco to the other Pink Taco. I think that bowl should be renamed to the "Pink Pass-off Bowl", at least for this year.

tacos.

did someone say tacos? I fucking love tacos.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 am

California Nightmare wrote:

tacos.

did someone say tacos? I fucking love tacos.
I new you fucking would! You taco eatin' Mofo cheers

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 am

Updated with stat corrections!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Great I hopped up 6 points, still the worst week I have ever had in RW.  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Good Luck Carla!!!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:41 am

23 picks in and 1 missing. That would be I. I ain't doing shit to piss on any small amount of remote luck I may or may not have heading into week 16.

Good Luck to those playing meaningful games on week 16.

Thanks for the write up Mark. Awesome as usual.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**   

Back to top Go down

TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 15 **PLAYOFF EDITION**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: