Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am

A weekly run-down of the events leading up to Monday Night Football.  Remaining players and points needed for victory will also be highlighted.  Every week each underdog heading into the Monday Night game will receive a rating on a scale of 1 thru 5 on the "MIRACLE METER"  Trust me, you don't want a 5 star rating in this article!

298.60 2 Rem. vs. 291.68 1 Rem.

The Spartans hope to punch their ticket to the PP Conference Finals on Monday Night.  Southside was led by the RB duo of Jamaal Williams(30.8) and Leonard Fournette(21.9) on offense, and big games from LB’s Sean Lee(38.9) and C.J. Mosely(27) on defense.  The Spartans will send out Kenyan Drake and Kiko Alonso on Monday Night, and hope to hang on to their 7 point lead.

Mobtown’s chances on advancing took a huge hit when Carson Wentz(29.4), had to leave late in the 3rd quarter of yesterdays game.  A strong 4th quarter performance from Wentz could have changed the whole dynamic of this game heading into Monday Night, but the Ravens will be stuck with thoughts of “what could have been.”  Jonathan Stewart(28.3) and Tyrell Williams(23.2) were on the sideline for this game, and could have saved the day, but I am sure Ravens management will stick by their decisions to no play them, as they have been very inconsistent from week to week, making them very hard starts.  Stephen Gostkowski takes the field for the Ravens Monday Night, and while usually good for 14-18 points a week, I fear the Mobtowns Ravens will fall short, ending their late season hot streak.   

Ravens need a huge miracle, no one likes to see injuries to players, but that may be their only shot at a comeback Monday Night.

Miracle Meter- 4 out of 5

298.72 2 Rem. vs. 270.08 2 Rem.

The Slashers and Demons fight for a shot to advance to the PP Conference finals on Monday Night.

The Slashers season may have been saved by huge performances from the Steelers Ben Roethlisberger (31.64) and Chris Boswell(23.1) on Sunday Night.  Haddonfield was dealing with over coaching syndrome having left 6 players who scored over 20+ points on the bench.  The Slashers hope they won’t have to deal with their coaching decisions over the offseason as they send Kenny Stills and Lawrence Timmons out Monday Night to secure a victory.

The Demons Russell Wilson(22.54), Jordan Howard(28.5), Demaryius Thomas(23.3) and Linval Joseph(32) all did their parts in providing some firepower for Denver, but there were also some dud performances on both sides of the ball for Denver.  The Demons will send out Patrick Chung and Reshad Jones on Monday Night in hopes of a comeback victory. 

The Demons need a slight miracle here, but both will be sweating this one out until the final whistle, as anything can happen on Monday Night.

Miracle Meter- 2 out of 5

240.84 1 Rem. vs. 207.84 3 Rem.

This is going to be a close one and a game to keep an eye on, as the Pigskins find themselves down 33 points to the Nukes heading into Monday Night.  Both teams turned in ugly performances so far this week, but like they say “A Win is A Win,” as the winner moves on to the RR Conference Finals.

The Pigskins send the Miami trio of Jay Cutler, Jarvis Landry, and Reshad Jones onto the field Monday Night, in hopes of a come from behind victory.  The Nukes hope Kiko Alonso can produce just enough to fend off Philadelphia and secure a spot in the RR Conference Championship game.

This one will come down to the wire, but I believe the Pigskins need the slight Miracle here, as Jay Cutlers performance on Monday Night may dictate the outcome of this game.

Miracle Meter- 1 out of 5

350.98 1 Rem. vs. 332.06 0 Rem.

This one is in the books, as Mohawk Ridge continues their run to the RR Conference finals with a win over the Carolina Silversbacks.

The Marauders put up an impressive 351 point performance and still have 1 player remaining on Monday Night.  Impressive performances across the board on both sides of the ball have Mohawk Ridge clicking on all cylinders at the perfect time of the year.  With the return of Rob Gronkowski next week from suspension, the Marauders pose a real threat to either team that meets them in the RR Conference Finals.   

The Silverbacks caught a tough break playing the weekly high scoring team of the Marauders, but Carolina’s 332 point total in a loss is nothing to hang their heads about.  30 plus point performances from Antonio Brown, Sean Lee, and Anthony Hitchens just weren’t enough to keep pace with Mohawk Ridge.  Good Season Carolina, see you next year.

No Miracle here!  The Silverbacks season is over.

Miracle Meter-  0 out of 5

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 am

Great Job Bob! Thanks for keeping me abreast of what is going on with the real bracket!

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:46 am

Thanks for the update...congrats to Southside as they move on to the Conference PP championship. The late season run and getting into the 2nd round of the playoffs was a good way to finish out for MBT.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am

Another good one Bob!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:36 am

Going to be hard to overcome the injuries/performance of Mccown and Wagner. Lots of low scores this week. Hopefully my squad can pull through tonight!

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:41 am

Great article Bob.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Great job Bob, and best of luck to those that can change their outcomes!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Great game Marauders. He was the one team I didn’t want to play.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Good Job Tim, your pick of the Unicorns didn't hurt you! The only bad choice would have been me, so we'll battle it out next week to decide the best of the worst in RR.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Good article and good game this week, Bob!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:41 pm

tacos

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:

Didn't you beat me twice in the regular season? Or did we split? I can't remember I know I lost the first one for sure. I'd look it up but I gotta run!

Either way great game my man. I was really not feeling so good about it several times. Fuck your Dallas LB Duo.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

Didn't you beat me twice in the regular season?  Or did we split?  I can't remember I know I lost the first one for sure.  I'd look it up but I gotta run!

Either way great game my man.  I was really not feeling so good about it several times.  Fuck your Dallas LB Duo.  

I beat you both times but we were both in the 300's. Your team has been healthy against me. Biggest mistake was not starting Stewart but it still wouldn't have been enough. Hopefully you win it all now.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Nice writeup as usual. I didn't post yesterday because I didn't want to jinx myself (have historically had the worst/ weirdest luck when I'm high seed in playoffs). I was half expecting my LB to get hurt on first play and Drake to have 2 fumbles then get benched.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

Didn't you beat me twice in the regular season?  Or did we split?  I can't remember I know I lost the first one for sure.  I'd look it up but I gotta run!

Either way great game my man.  I was really not feeling so good about it several times.  Fuck your Dallas LB Duo.  

I beat you both times but we were both in the 300's.  Your team has been healthy against me.  Biggest mistake was not starting Stewart but it still wouldn't have been enough.  Hopefully you win it all now.

I hope so too! Much love brother.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION   

Back to top Go down

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 14 2nd ROUND PLAYOFF EDITION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: