Monster Match-up Week 14- DD edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Monster Match-up Week 14- DD edition   Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:25 pm

MONSTER MATCHUPS ROUND 2

ETERNALS vs. DRAGONS

QB's

The Eternals have Brady which is always a good thing however starting 1 QB is never a good thing.  The Dragons have Alex Smith and Drew Brees (scored 18pts on Thurs), Smith had a bounce back game last week.  Andy Reid decided to give up play calling duties to spark a stale offense and it worked last week especially for Smith and the passing game. Smith should be able to put up at least 20 against the Raiders.

EDGE:DRAGONS

RB's
The Eternals trot out Gurley, Miller and Morris... Gurley has been the best RB in football this year, Miller has been consistently in double digits despite having iffy play at the QB position due to injury. Morris is the wild card this week, the Eternals are certainly looking for 27 touches again this week against a horrible Giants teams.  Hopefully the Cowboys have come to grips with the fact that for Dak and the team to be successful they need to run the ball.
The Dragons are relying on Hunt and Hyde, fittingly these 2 have been Jeckle and Hyde this year.  Hunt has been anything special since early in the year. Still solid for a rookie but very average considering how he started out. Hyde has been consistent as well but handicapped by inconsistent QB play which hopefully end with Jimmy G at the helm.
EDGE: ETERNALS

WR's
The Eternals have Fitzgerald,Funchess, Stills, Hopkins and Crabtree...  Not a bad group of WR's but its not the WR's I'd be worried about.  Relying on Blaine Gabbert, Jay Cutler and Tom Savage to come up big and throw it your guy is downright bone chilling.  I'd be hoping for Funchess and Crabtree to come up with big games to cover up all the unknown with the other 3 WR's.
The Dragons have Allen, Robby Anderson, Bryant, Cooks and Jeffrey... The Chargers just figured out that they have Allen on their team the last 2 weeks, it's about time. He's put up monster games lately. The least consistent guy out of the bunch is Bryant so if he's your WR5 this week you're in good shape.
EDGE: DRAGONS

TE's
The Eternals have Graham who consistently catches TD's but not much else lately.  It's always nice to have a #1 Redzone target on your team but how about the other 80 yards of the field, come on Wilson.  If he's open in the end zone I'd be willing to bet he's open other times too. He's should be getting 5-8 catches a game.
The Dragons going with Stephen Anderson... who came up with a 20+pt game last week probably can't rely on the same performance but you never know.
EDGE: ETERNALS

Very even match-up but its hard to bet against the Dragons who are scoring well into the 300's on a regular basis. Dragons win 355-325

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 14- DD edition   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Wow, Dragons could go down!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Monster Match-up Week 14- DD edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: