Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Don't tell me NostraSMAKadamus doesn't know what they are doing, or that their picks are based on voodoo science. I think I read one critic stating that NostraSMAKadamus would be lucky to get 1 out of 4 correct on the DD side. How about being wrong on only 1 out of 4? That's right, nearly a perfect week. The only miss was a pick made by the heart and not by the numbers when they selected the NightHawks over the SilverBallers. As for the TT side, another nearly perfect week there too. NostraSMAKadamus hit another 3 out of 4 correct. This time missing on a game that was impossible to predict. The Nightmare have lost all regular season long except for 1 game. Who would've known they would win right out the Playoff gates? Therefore, NostraSMAKadamus went an impressive 6-2 last week. Since this is the only accurate predicting article coming out in the Playoffs, you damn well better appreciate and enjoy it!

DASTARDLY DOZEN

Dragons(9-3)vsEternals(6-6)The Dragons were on a bye last week and the Eternals knocked off a fellow Chapter 1 foe. Chapter 1 is supposed to be so much better than the other Chapters, yet they continue to only play each other. Next week they have no choice but to go out of their Chapter. Eternal does not mean forever here. Season will be over.DRAGONS
SilverBallers(8-4)vsMayhem(9-3)The SilverBallers have scored over 300pts the last 3 weeks and over 350pts the last 2 weeks. The Mayhem has only cracked 300pts once in the last 4 games, yet they've still won 3 of those games. Chapter 2 is now considered the scariest Chapter in the DD.SILVER BALLERS
Africans(5-7)vsTyrants(4-8)Now that the Tyrants are no longer playing regular season games, they ended up winning last week. Nostra sees a big week coming from the African QB combo of Wentz & Ryan. Will that be enough to overtake the Tyrants? “It Is Decidedly So.”AFRICANS
Malosos(7-5)
Degenitals(3-9)The Malosos were the only team in the DD to be over .500 and not make the main Playoffs. They are not happy. The Degenitals are no longer going to be Pink come 2018. They are very happy. Time to spread some of that joy & happiness.MALOSOS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Knights(8-4)vsBombers(5-7)The Bombers won last week and have shown that even a below .500 team belongs in the Playoffs if they have a strong AP Record. The Knights SMAKed their pre-season prediction and won their Chapter with an 8-4 record. When Nostra got SMAKed in the face by Joe, that left a stinging impression. Lesson learned on that SMAKdown.KNIGHTS
Steel Cats(8-4)vsDivine(7-5)SMAK predicted the Divine to upset the Pigskins in the title race for Chapter 4. SMAK was correct. SMAK predicted the Steel Cats to win Chapter 5. Missed it by about 50pts. However, SMAK did predict the Steel Cats to win WW VI. They only way for that to happen starts this week (if they set a lineup).STEEL CATS
Justice(7-5)vsNightmare(1-11)The Justice were another team to finish over .500 and miss the main Playoffs. No Justice there as they were living a Nightmare last week. The Nightmare have been living a Nightmare all season. It's easier to wake up from a Nightmare if it's only been a week, and not a season long slumber.JUSTICE
Mean Machine(6-6)vsGoon Squad(5-7)Has anybody noticed the Goon Squad scores the past 2 weeks? Over 300pts each week. The Mean Machine is coming off a bye. When a machine sits idle, it tends to rust. All reports out of Goon Squad camp is that they are current on their tetanus shots and not scared of rusty machines.GOON SQUAD

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Good stuff. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

I will take my chances with the Goonies this week. That scoring can't last forever.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 pm

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:26 pm

I hope you'e right SMAK!!  I would love to play in the championship next week  vote yes

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:59 pm

NostraSMAKadamus wrote:
 I think I read one critic stating that NostraSMAKadamus would be lucky to get 1 out of 4 correct on the DD side. How about being wrong on only 1 out of 4? That's right, nearly a perfect week.  

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm

I get so nervous when you actually pick me to win... pray

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
I get so nervous when you actually pick me to win... pray

Hopefully he picked wrong! hehe

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Boo! Haha. Good luck everyone!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Has anybody noticed the Goon Squad scores the past 2 weeks?

Yes, I have.  I was the opponent for both of those weeks.  Can you say, "Highest score in a loss"?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Has anybody noticed the Goon Squad scores the past 2 weeks?

Yes, I have.  I was the opponent for both of those weeks.  Can you say, "Highest score in a loss"?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 pm

I am going to prove you wrong.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:35 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I hope you'e right SMAK!!  I would love to play in the championship next week  vote yes

Wait wait.....me too!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:50 am

Now you start picking me??

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:58 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Now you start picking me??

And I benefit from it.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:19 am

Bern wrote:
KNIGHTS

wrong.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:25 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Bern wrote:
KNIGHTS

wrong.

agree

Although he has been 100% correct since I took over.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:33 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Bern wrote:
KNIGHTS

wrong.

agree

Although he has been 100%  correct since I took over.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Bern wrote:
KNIGHTS

wrong.

agree

Although he has been 100%  correct since I took over.

In fact, the only time you were wrong about the Bombers was week 7. Maybe there is something to this SMAK.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
I will take my chances with the Goonies this week. That scoring can't last forever.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Congrats Carla

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:58 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Here's to hoping it ends next week, although I am not feeling very confident.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 am

Charm City Justice wrote:

Eric on a mission to end the season by crushing the newbs.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:44 am

Haha, didn't realize he was going to get to face three rookies in a row until you pointed it out. If only Bern was waiting for him in the "championship" he could have made it a clean sweep.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:06 am

Haha, didn't realize he was going to get to face three rookies in a row until you pointed it out.  If only Bern was waiting for him in the "championship" he could have made it a clean sweep.

At least he helped me win $10.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Haha, didn't realize he was going to get to face three rookies in a row until you pointed it out.  If only Bern was waiting for him in the "championship" he could have made it a clean sweep.

At least he helped me win $10.
as long as I'm winning games, I don't care - good for you

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 pm

good for you

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:47 pm

good for you

Neutral

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

As usual, I blame SMAK for messing with my mojo and picking me this week.

Mario is the Kiss or Death.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 pm

I think SMAK is an every other year thing. Last year SMAK got almost all my games right, this year, almost all wrong.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Yup...SMAK sucks "Mongols" balls! lol3

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:31 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I think SMAK is an every other year thing. Last year SMAK got almost all my games right, this year, almost all wrong.

Almost like the toss of a coin ain't it?

Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:22 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Yup...SMAK sucks "Mongols" balls! lol3

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:22 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Congrats Carla
Thanks Derrick. I am sweating out every week.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 am

SMAK wrote:
I think I read one critic stating that NostraSMAKadamus would be lucky to get 1 out of 4 correct on the DD side. How about being wrong on only 1 out of 4? That's right, nearly a perfect week.

Yup...misssed it by a week. wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Round #2 Playoff Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: