Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:56 am

A weekly run-down of the events leading up to Monday Night Football.  Remaining players and points needed for victory will also be highlighted.  Every week each underdog heading into the Monday Night game will receive a rating on a scale of 1 thru 5 on the "MIRACLE METER"  Trust me, you don't want a 5 star rating in this article!

244.70 1 Rem.vs. 319.72 0 Rem.

In a battle of Chapter 7 foes, the Mongols and Raven faced off for the third time this year, and the results will stay the same. After taking the first two meeting during the regular season, the Mobtown Ravens will secure the victory on Monday Night, and move on to the next round of the playoffs.

The Ravens were led by Marshawn Lynch (20.10 pts) and Evan Engram(26.40 pts) on the offensive side of the ball, while the CB duo of Jalen Ramsey(22.80 pts) and Kyle Fuller(25 pts) produced huge numbers for the Ravens defense.  With consistency across the board, the Raven look like a team that can make some noise as they move forward in the playoffs.

The Faber College Mongols just didn’t have the firepower to keep up with the Ravens this week. The trio of Brandon Cooks, Stefon Diggs, and Corey Davis combined for a total of 13.3 points for the week, and a 4 pt performance from Trevor Siemian stalled the Mongols offense from the start.  The Division 7 Champion’s season is over, as Andy Dalton will not be enough on Monday Night to overcome this deficit.

Miracle Meter- 5  out of 5

268.52 4 Rem.vs. 284.66  1 Rem.

The Polk High Panthers hold a 16 point lead heading into Monday night’s game with the Haddonfield Slashers.

Polk High will hope Vontaze Burfict can produce another huge performance, as he has proved he is capable of this year with two 30+ points performance on the season, if they are to hold on for the victory on Monday Night.  Polk High had no help from stud Tom Brady, as he posted his first single digit point game of the year.  Even with duds from Corey Coleman, Emanuel Sanders, Zach Ertz, and JPP (16.5 pts combined), the Panthers find themselves still alive heading into Monday Night.  Things will need to fall their way, but anything is possible.

Haddonfield will be sending out 4 players on Monday Night, Ben Roethlisberger, Chris Boswell, Geno Atkins, and Sean Davis.  The Slashers hope they will be enough to overcome the 16 point deficit. If Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers offense are without the services of Antonio Brown, things could change drastically, and keep the Panthers hanging around. 

Both owners will be on the edge of their seats on Monday Night… I think this one is closer than it looks on paper.   Check back tomorrow for the results.

Panthers need a slight miracle, just because of the 4 vs. 1 player remaining advantage, but things are closer than they appear.

Miracle Meter- 2 out of 5

261.70 1 Rem.vs. 335.38 0 Rem.

Mohawk Ridge continues their surprise run in the RR Conference, as they have this one in hand heading into Monday Night…  The Marauders, preseason candidates for Pink, put up 335 points and will end up with the high-score total for the Wild Card round of the playoffs.  Huge games from the TE pair of Rob Gronkowski(28.2) and Traivis Kelce(27.4), helped secure the victory for Mohawk Ridge.  They will move on to the next round of the playoffs, but may have to worry about Gronkowski’s status, along with Alec Ogletree, who briefly tried to return to action after an injury but ultimately found himself back in the locker room.  Limited depth may be a major factor if these 2 players are unavailable next week.

Riverside’s offense wasn’t up for the challenge on Sunday, as their RB corp. of Devonta Freeman, Danny Woodhead, and Duke Johnson combined for a total of 17.1 points this week.  The Rottwilers put up one of their lowest weekly point totals of the season, during the most important week of the year, Vontaze Burfict will not be enough to pull out a victory on Monday Night.

This miracle is out of reach, as the Rottweilers season is over.

Miracle Meter- 5 out of 5

275.26 1 Rem.vs. 271.00 2 Rem.

This will be one to keep an eye on Monday night, as the Silverbacks hold a slim 4.24 point lead heading into tonight’s game. 

Carolina could be in a much more favorable position, as they left a huge amount of defensive points on the bench this week.  Drew Brees, Mark Ingram, and Larry Fitzgerald all pulled their weight on the offensive side of the ball, but will this lead be enough to hold on Monday Night?  Following two 40+ point performances the Silverbacks will hope Antonio Brown will be able to play, as he is listed as a game time decision with a toe injury on Monday Night.  Without Brown, Carolina’s chances of a win are reduced dramatically.

The Vipers are depending on the duo of A.J. Green and Ryan Shazier to help them pull out the come from behind victory and advance in the Minor League Playoffs on Monday Night.  Good games from Philip Rivers(19.6), Alex Collins(23.8), and Brandon Graham(23.5) have put Tenafly in a position to secure the win Monday Night.

Not much of a Miracle here, more of a nail biter that will come down to the final whistle.  Best of Luck to both teams.

Miracle Meter-  1 out of 5

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 am

No losers bracket? Boo! I'm protesting now!

Just kidding, great job! Neutral

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
No losers bracket? Boo! I'm protesting now!

Just kidding, great job! Neutral

Key word there is LOSERS. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:17 am

Good stuff. Gonna be a nervous wreck lol3

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 am

Didn't realize Brown is a GTD. Certainly adds some intrigue to that matchup, as if it needed any more. Good luck to everyone tonight.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:26 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Didn't realize Brown is a GTD.  Certainly adds some intrigue to that matchup, as if it needed any more.  Good luck to everyone tonight.

I had to pick up a scrub WR just in case he doesn't go in hopes I'd get some points. I need AB and I'm really hoping he plays. It'll make it a more entertaining game and fantasy matchup.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 am

Me watching tonight's game in the back bedroom with the sound turned off and a beer in my hand

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:06 pm

That Silverback/Viper game could get interesting!

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks for the article. Will be interesting to see who advances!

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Great work Bob. This article is a lot less fun when I'm the one getting blown out.

At least the Slashers/Panthers and Vipers/Silverbacks games should be exciting to follow tonight.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Definitely interested in how tonight shapes up.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:11 pm

The 6 seed without Gronk in week 14 up against a top 2 seed. Has to be a fan favorite, right?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
The 6 seed without Gronk in week 14 up against a top 2 seed.  Has to be a fan favorite, right?

That's what appeals are for! pray

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:30 pm

I don't want him to appeal and miss week 15 against Pittsburgh though. They can beat Miami by 14 without Gronk

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:22 pm

These kind of appeals are usually done pretty quickly. It's a yes or no. I don't see how it could be delayed another week.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Another nice write up. Well done.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 pm

These kind of appeals are usually done pretty quickly. It's a yes or no.  I don't see how it could be delayed another week.

Had this same conversation with a co-worker today. Definitely agree but bet it will stay.

Will be fun to see what happens with these last two matchups, nice write up as always Bob

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:30 pm

These kind of appeals are usually done pretty quickly. It's a yes or no.  I don't see how it could be delayed another week.

Exactly. They know by the weekend.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:56 pm

I'll write my own, Andy's Cobras have Dalton and Bell vs my cornerback. He needs about 75 points to catch up.

Miracle Meter 5 out of 5!

Consolation Bracket championship here I come!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Great job Mac! Your team's hotter than a pistol. Wish you all the best down the stretch bud, would like to see you take it all home.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Faber College Mongols wrote:
Great job Mac! Your team's hotter than a pistol. Wish you all the best down the stretch bud, would like to see you take it all home.

Thanks Charlie....from here forward thinking luck is going to be needed, with some basic skill! lol3

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:52 am

Hell of a game Bob-O, just couldn't combat the 60 total points from my 2 QBs and 5 WRs.. Best of luck the rest of the way

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION   

Back to top Go down

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE - WEEK 13 PLAYOFF EDITION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: