Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:38 am

Week 1 Playoffs
At this point in the season records don't matter. If you have a ticket to the big dance you've got a chance to win it all

Eternals vs. Redknights

This is a rematch from the previous week where the Redknights were victorious. Kizer and Winston both have favorable match-ups and Kizer gets back one of the most prolific WR's in the game. You can bet that with a rookie QB they have a package to get Gordon the ball in space. The Redknights need to get some help from their RB's this week. Duke Johnson has been consistent but has a very low ceiling, Henry has just 3 double digit games all year and the last one was in week 9. The Eternals Gurley could out score the both of the Redknights RB's by himself. The WR's are pretty even on both sides. The match-up to watch is Cobb vs. Hill. The Chiefs have had problems making their college offense click lately and Hill has gone from Tyfreak to Tymeek in the process. Cobb has is own issues, difficulty getting open and a QB that has problems getting to him when he is open. Hill definitely has the higher ceiling. OJ Howard may be the difference maker for the Redknights in this one, look for him to have a big games against a weak Packers defense and he'll at least be able to keep pace with Graham who has been one of the most consistent red-zone targets in football again.REDKNIGHTS WIN 327-313

Silverballers vs. Nighthawks- Silverballers win 354- 298

Degenerates vs. Gadabouts- Degenerates win this one in a very low scoring fair. 245-231

Muskies vs. Tyrants- Muskies suck and lose 285- 240

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:13 am

I feel like deleting this thread. ass kicking

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:22 am

Love it Dan! You have given me new found confidence goooo RedKnights!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Our game is going to be close Dan. Sucks, thought I had you easily this week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition   

Back to top Go down

Monster Match-up 2017 Week 13- DD edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: