Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Dang It!  I was within 57 points of Jon for the #1 offense  hairout

Teams 9-12, on offense, really need to add a couple more pieces to their offense to bring their point up.  When I say add, I don't mean rookies!  I' talking about proven talent that will help you next year, not in the future.

Now on defense......  Who knows???  You can add guys on the waiver wire that are just as good as players you had to begin the season.  My strategy....  Play the waiver wire for defensive players

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:59 pm

Good stuff Derrick - that was close - 57 points is nothing.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:17 am

Let's see:  Silver Ballers offense is ranked #2; NightHawks is ranked #11..........Silver Ballers defense is ranked #5; Nighthawks is ranked #7.

Too many things pointing in the Silver Ballers direction for this Playoff matchup. If I was a Silver Baller, I'd be nervous.  shrug

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:03 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Let's see:  Silver Ballers offense is ranked #2; NightHawks is ranked #11..........Silver Ballers defense is ranked #5; Nighthawks is ranked #7.

Too many things pointing in the Silver Ballers direction for this Playoff matchup. If I was a Silver Baller, I'd be nervous.  shrug

I am a little nervous......  In another league I have Howard, Theilen and Martinez.  I need to win in that league to make the playoffs!  So I hope those 3 do good to help me to a victory in that league.......  But don't do good enough to make me lose in RWs   nailbiting sweating

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:25 am

Best Defense in RW: RedKnights

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:15 am

I'm sure this was good once again... Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017   

Back to top Go down

Offense vs Defense (DD edition) week 12 Final for 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: