:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Progressive Pot 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:06 am

Hey guys and gals! Let's keep finding ways to add money to the pot every week!

Reason is, Zuerlein, Greg LAR PK is only 10 pts off the regular season points record for a kicker.

I want a higher pot, so me and whoever has him in the TT, get to split a higher 10%!

So come on people! Let's raise that shit wink tongue laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:21 am

JonnyBoy may break my All Play Record as well.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:15 pm

See what I can do for you vote yes

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Here's to hoping Greg the Leg pulls a Gramatica this week...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:37 am

Dang 2 pts from Zuerlein didn't help him pass the 178 or mark!?! Oh well, I guess it will have to wait until next week waiting

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:53 am

Well, Greg the leg did it!! What made this even more funnier were the offers Andy was sending me before the game! One offer I was really considering, but in the end I'm glad I didn't move him because he has made me money this year!

Thanks Mr. Zuerlein! cash

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Well, Greg the leg did it!!  What made this even more funnier were the offers Andy was sending me before the game!  One offer I was really considering, but in the end I'm glad I didn't move him because he has made me money this year!

Classy again buddy! Not only be happy you won but also throw the Eternals under the bus making them seem like nothing more then beggars.
You can make this all up by being brave. Choose me as your opponent. Tell me to shut my mouth by facing me on the battle field with you’re elite hordes, your proud silverbuckets!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Well, Greg the leg did it!!  What made this even more funnier were the offers Andy was sending me before the game!  One offer I was really considering, but in the end I'm glad I didn't move him because he has made me money this year!

Classy again buddy! Not only be happy you won but also throw the Eternals under the bus making them seem like nothing more then a beggar.
You can make this all up by being brave. Choose me as your opponent. Tell me to shut my mouth by facing me on the battle field with you’re elite hordes, your proud silverbuckets!

I might be choosing to play you Sty! Let's do this buddy vote yes high five

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Classy again buddy! Not only be happy you won but also throw the Eternals under the bus making them seem like nothing more then a beggar.

I might be choosing to play you Sty!  Let's do this buddy vote yes high five

You made the right call! A call you will second guess for a few months but at least you will know that a better team beat you. clap

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:14 pm

You made the right call! A call you will second guess for a few months but at least you will know that a better team beat you. clap

I already know that 23 other team's would love to see you kick my Ass right out of the playoffs, because of all my bitching and bragging the last few weeks.  

I've prepared myself for this week after all the shit talking I've been doing.  I've made this bed, so now I have to sleep in it.  

If I lose I have to face the music, because I've brought all this on myself.  So let it be known!  I understand EVERYBODY in this league wants to see me lose!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:55 pm

You actually started a thread to "blow-your-own-horn"?? get some  

Well...I got something you can blow "Ball Boy"
yes wink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
You actually started a thread to "blow-your-own-horn"?? get some  

Well...I got something you can blow "Ball Boy"
yes  wink

laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Sweet, not progressive pot, but I didn't realize I get $25 for most points allowed in a season. Awesome, getting trampled on every week has it's perks.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:35 pm

I’m rooting for you Derrick !!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Sam! He is Xerxes! His bringing his elites to fight my barely over 300point a game Spartans at Thermopylae! How can you cheer for that Persian! The RedKnights will get bloodied but will prevail at the end!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Sam! He is Xerxes! His bringing his elites to fight my barely over 300point a game Spartans at Thermopylae! How can you cheer for that Persian! The RedKnights will get bloodied but will prevail at the end!

laughing

He's got fantasy karma against him so I figured I'd give him hopefully a sliver of hope by rooting for him

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Sweet, not progressive pot, but I didn't realize I get $25 for most points allowed in a season. Awesome, getting trampled on every week has it's perks.

Share some with your minor league mate! thinking2

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Careful, Sty, he definitely holds grudges when he feels he has been “upset” by a “lesser team” in the playoffs. laughing laughing

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Go post it in the Playoff thread and make it official!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:

Go post it in the Playoff thread and make it official!

He backed out and is taking on SMAK instead.

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Redknights

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:25 am

Bern , I command you to take charge of your men! "Come back with your shield or on it."

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:33 am

I sure wish Bern would put a lineup in, so I know what I'm going up against!   waiting

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

I already know that 23 other team's would love to see you kick my Ass right out of the playoffs, because of all my bitching and bragging the last few weeks.

Kinda the way I feel about Han-Yang over here on the TT side.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:23 am

Mrs. Redknights wrote:
Bern , I command you to take charge of your men! "Come back with your shield or on it."

Great post by Mrs. RedKnights!  Derrick has awoken the wrath of the whole RedKnights family apparently.

clap clap

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 am

I sure wish Bern would put a lineup in, so I know what I'm going up against!   waiting

The psychological warfare has begun and seems to be working.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:02 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Mrs. Redknights wrote:

Great post by Mrs. RedKnights!  Derrick has awoken the wrath of the whole RedKnights family apparently.

clap clap

My men have been summoned and we will do Sty & Steph proud.  
The SilverBallers will get SMAKed in the face, screaming very loud.

To the battle, the NightHawks will carry their shield.
As SilverBallers blood will be shed all over the football field.

Once the stats are compiled, a victor will be crowned.
With the SilverBallers hopes and dreams having been drowned.

Sty and Steph will be celebrating as they dance in the street.
Because Negans we all are, And Negans are light on their feet.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm

[size=42]The name "Agent 47" is just a whisper on the lips of the dead... because if he comes calling for you... you will never even know... until it's too late. Then, like a ghost, he'll disappear. A phantom. A legend. But what would happen if the legend was finally exposed as fact... and the cold sights of death were finally aimed on him?[/size]

[size=42][size=37]Agent 47:[/size] [size=45]Do you know whats makes you weak ? ... you wanting to prove that you are better than me[/size]
[/size]

[size=45]So tread lightly Nighthawks!  The silent assain and his followers are headed your way  mischevious[/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Pot 2017   

Back to top Go down

Progressive Pot 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: