:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 am

Now that Week #9 is complete, here's how it all panned out. We had our first kneeler in Roster Wars as Tales From The Crib refused to make its weekly predictions. That infuriated NostraSMAKadamus as it messed up all the stat accumulation. I was sure Tales couldn't kneel any lower than that. Surprise! This week's article has NostraSMAKadamus hoping Tales decides to take a knee again next week. I imagine they'll be spending all week on their knees cleaning up that horrible mess anyway.

However, stats never die, and Tales was hit with an 0-6 while NostraSMAKadamus went 4-2 on the TT side. As for the DD end of things, Strike The Match went an even 3-3, while NostraSMAKadamus struggled, finishing 2-4. Have no fear, Week #10 Predictions are here:

DASTARDLY DOZEN

Gadabouts(3-6)vsNightHawks(6-3)Last season's DD finalists are a combined 5-13 this season & that includes the Gadabouts. The N.Hawks have a league best 5 game winning streak & Nostra has made the wrong pick in all 5 of those games. There's only 1 way to go with this game and that is by revisiting history.GADABOUTS
SilverBallers(6-3)vsAfricans(4-5)The SilverBallers were the crankiest winners RW has ever seen. The Africans have never been cranky when they've won. We all want to see more happiness and less crank. So it's time to crank out another win and begin a winning streak.AFRICANS
Muskies(2-7)vsDeginitals(2-7)How about this for a game of the week? Maybe not a Championship run, but definitely a run from Pink. A win here, and Pink shouldn't be of any concern. A loss here, and it may be time to start thinking of new team names. Any chance of a 3 game winning streak? Very possible.DEGINITALS
Mayhem(7-2)vsMalosos(4-5)The top 2 teams in Chapter 3 square off. The Mayhem are tied with the best record in RW. The Malosos are tied with 6 other teams at 4-5. Elite -vs- Ho Hum. Do you hear that hum? It's the hum of a drill putting the final nails in the coffin of Chapter 3.MAYHEM
Eternals(6-3)vsTyrants(2-7)And here we have the other team of last season's DD Championship Game. The Tyrants are a lot more tender this season. The Eternals refuse to give up on this season as they seem to have eternal faith. Can the Tyrants possibly lose a 5th in a row? Quite possibleETERNALS
Red Knights(5-4)vsDragons(7-2)7 game winning streak, 2 game losing streak. Does every game have to involve a streak with the Dragons? On the other side, it's poem after poem. RW doesn't care who writes the most poems. RW only cares on who wins the most games. Time to start another streak.DRAGONS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Mean Machine(5-4)vsNightmare(1-8)Can you imagine if the Nightmare won & the Tyrants lost? That would guarantee 3 teams at 2-8 going into next week. The Mean Machine have now lost 2 in a row and are flirting with .500 Nostra is a sucker for chaos so why not let it start right here. Besides, Nostra has been having real Nightmares since reading the latest edition of Tales From The Crib.NIGHTMARE
Steel Cats(6-3)vsKnights(5-4)Knights have been scoring like crazy, but have had a hard time finding wins. The Steel Cats started off slow, but have won 3 in a row and are trying to distance themselves in the Chapter. SMAK didn't predict a winning season for the Knights, so it's time to follow that pattern.STEEL CATS
Golddiggers(5-4)vsOysters(4-5)This matchup has already been detailed as a primetime TT game. SFG -vs RMO. The team that scores the most PTS wins. TD's will be the main goal for their QB's, RB's, TE's, & RB's. How about a tie game? GTFO! There will be no tie. However, after this game is done SFG & RMO will be tied at .500OYSTERS (RMO)
Justice(6-3)vsGoon Squad(4-5)The Justice are looking to put a stranglehold on Chapter 6. If the Goons win, they are suddenly 1 game out of 1st place. Wasn't Nostra looking to create some chaos? In the words of Eddie Murphy, “Goonie Goo Goo, Mother Fucker!”GOON SQUAD
Divine(4-5)vsPigskins(6-3)Not sure if Marvin Jones will go off again to save the Divine like last week. Hey, don't expect me to break it to Craig. One thing that's not going to break anytime soon is the Pigskins grip on 1st place in Chapter 4. The Pigskins will probably win this one, but let's just let Craig believe he won, ok?PIGSKINS
Brawlers(4-5)vsBombers(4-5)This is a last gasp game for both of these teams to make something of their season. But first, they must hit .500 and that will happen to one of them. With Ben being like a substitute teacher, I think some players are skipping class. Like the QB position. Russ rules his class with an iron fist.BRAWLERS

mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana    mario banana mario banana mario banana

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 am

Got all my top guys back this week, so your pick is a little crazy I think.......

But as you know. Fantasy football is a crazy game and anything can happen. With that however, I will have to go ahead and disagree with you there SMAK wink tongue

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 am

This is a truly historic day -- Bern finally picks me to win.  So, of course, I'm gonna lose.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
This is a truly historic day -- Bern finally picks me to win.  So, of course, I'm gonna lose.

The Bombers starting QB is TJ Yates.. if you take a loss, you've only got yourself to blame.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:45 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
vote yes

Last edited by Kane County Goon Squad on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:49 am

Chapter 6 predictions

pray2 pray2 pray2

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:45 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Chapter 6 predictions

pray2 pray2 pray2

Well 1 out of 2 ain't bad. poking

Thanks Bern!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:51 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Got all my top guys back this week, so your pick is a little crazy I think.......  

You were missing guys last week? We weren't aware.   laughing

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

That's usually how it works for me too, Russ. lol3

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 pm

I don’t care what you say
The RedKnights will raise their axes
Lots of red Dragon blood spray
Didn’t you all receive the faxes?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yes remember? I ruined the stats w/l etc etc by not scoring enough in my loss to Derrick? He was missing multiple elites. I gave him a future elite TE cause I felt bad.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yes remember? I ruined the stats w/l etc etc by not scoring enough in my loss to Derrick? He was missing multiple elites. I gave him a future elite TE cause I felt bad.

Oh, I failed to see that.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I hope for the opposite in my matchup too.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm

I count on this article weekly to gauge my chances.  I feel like our game will be close and I only hope to pull it out in the end.  Good Luck, but not too much luck Tom

By default thanks for doing this article Bern

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:53 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:00 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 pm

I believe it. Halleluah.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 pm

WRONG!!!!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:15 pm

You were right about the Bombers! All hail SMAK!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
WRONG!!!!

All Caps?  4 Exclamation Points?       scared

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:49 am

The one week you pick against me I may actually win. WOOT WOOT!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
WRONG!!!!

All Caps?  4 Exclamation Points?       scared
YES!!!! AND YES!!!!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

Still suprised at how the game turned out.

My favorite moment was last night when Amendola was running across the field to catch a ball and Marshall interferes with  him.  It literally was your defensive guy preventing my offensive guy from getting points.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:05 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Still suprised at how the game turned out.

My favorite moment was last night when Amendola was running across the field to catch a ball and Marshall interferes with  him.  It literally was your defensive guy preventing my offensive guy from getting points.

I dont know what the hell happened this week. My minor league team scored more and I've been selling off everyone who's been getting me points.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Ehmm..... 6.

Boom.

laughing vote yes winning

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Ehmm..... 6.

Boom.

I saw that last night.  I gotta admit that your team was the one I followed the most on the TT side.   Congrats.  clap

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
Ehmm..... 6.

Boom.

I saw that last night.  I gotta admit that your team was the one I followed the most on the TT side.   Congrats.  clap

Thanks. I reread your preseason prediction again. While I thought I'd have a winning season, I agreed with your assessment that my team would rely on the offensive side of the ball. Fast forward a few months and it's the D that's carried me through most of the season. Just goes to show that you never really know.

Thanks for your previews and weekly articles, but please don't start picking me now. tongue

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 pm

ROFL Thankfully...SMAK sucks ass!! ROFL   

Do you hear "that" Dorkadamus??   Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

love

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

love

Get a room, you two!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am

But as you know.  Fantasy football is a crazy game and anything can happen.  With that however, I will have to go ahead and disagree with you there SMAK wink tongue

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

love

Get a room, you two!

Threesome???? vote yes lol3

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:

love

Get a room, you two!

Threesome???? vote yes lol3

scared

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 am

Things just took an odd turn.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:10 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Because you weren't invited?   shrug  Hey Tom, can Nick be invited too?  Orgy Time!   overhead

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:27 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Because you weren't invited?   shrug  Hey Tom, can Nick be invited too?  Orgy Time!   overhead

See Nick! Dreams do come true if you wish for them enough!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

See Nick!  Dreams do come true if you wish for them enough!  

Just when I think things couldn't get more weird around here, you guys always push the envelope.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 pm

You mean "pushing stools", Right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Did someone call? I came as fast as I could...

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:55 pm

If you join things will be even.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Did someone call? I came as fast as I could...

Wait... Sty is a premature stool pusher???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Week #10 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: