Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Haha! That was great! We even got a poem!

On a side note...Do you have an Xmas tree up already!?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:39 am

I definitely want to see everything that Strike The Match has in their prop room.  Something new every time.  Love it!   clap

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Haha! That was great! We even got a poem!

On a side note...Do you have an Xmas tree up already!?

My wife feels like since she doesn’t technically have ornaments up yet it’s acceptable scratch

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:52 am

Christmas tree already? Prompt, I will give you that. Nice video Sir. Thanks for choosing me to lose. I have the same feeling.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:56 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Christmas tree already? Prompt, I will give you that.  Nice video Sir.  Thanks for choosing me to lose.  I have the same feeling.

Sorry Carla, was a tough matchup to pick.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I definitely want to see everything that Strike The Match has in their prop room.  Something new every time.  Love it!   clap

NO! NO YOU DON'T! poking I hear that you don't want to go in there. Very bad things happen in there. Very bad............

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 am

Very entertaining Sty as always. I hope you are wrong, but I enjoyed the 10 minutes of fun!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:42 am

Wow, that was a lot of Dragon talk.... But, enjoyed the video Sty!

I hope you're right about my matchup this week. On a plus, I do get Melvin Gordon, Antonio Brown and Gronk back this week sweating

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Mrs Eternals has our Xmas tree up already too. Weirdos cut from the same cloth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:00 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mrs Eternals has our Xmas tree up already too.  Weirdos cut from the same cloth.
laughing high five laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 pm

I'm ready to start putting up lights outside, but the tree doesn't go up til the day after thanksgiving.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:51 pm

The prophecy came true tonight
Dragons bloodied what a sight
What will happen next no one knows
A field not there as fog swallows
Oh what a sight the RedKnights might!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm

Congrats on your win this week Sty. I written a verse for you to convey my feelings. I spent ages on it so don't tease.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I hope your moustaki
Falls off in the loo

middle finger

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Congrats on your win this week Sty. I written a verse for you to convey my feelings. I spent ages on it so don't tease.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I hope your moustaki
Falls off in the loo

middle finger

lol 2 omg that was awesome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition    

Back to top Go down

Strike The Match W10 DD Medieval Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top