x

Share | 

Dwayne Bowe WR CLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

(KFFL) Kansas City Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel did not seem to think WR Dwayne Bowe would be in camp any time soon. "We're going to win with whoever we have," Crennel said. "If he's with us, we'd like that to happen. If he 's not, then we're going to work with the guys we've got here." Bowe isn't participating in organized team activities (OTAs) since he is an unsigned franchise player.

Hammi strain week 3

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 am

Would love to see Bowe play with a real QB.

Quote :
CBSSports' Jason La Canfora "would be pretty surprised" to see Dwayne Bowe back in Kansas City after this upcoming season. Analysis: Bowe is set to play out the 2012 season under the franchise tag after the two sides were unable to come to terms on a long-term extension. Kansas City drafted Jonathan Baldwin in the first round last season and have Steve Breaston and rookie Devon Wylie signed through 2015. Still only 27, Bowe would generate significant interest on the open market.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

Funny, when I saw the green dot I just assumed he'd been arrested

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Why he doesn't play for Dallas or Detroit?

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 pm

this made me giggle.. laughing

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
(KFFL) Kansas City Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel did not seem to think WR Dwayne Bowe would be in camp any time soon. "We're going to win with whoever we have," Crennel said. "If he's with us, we'd like that to happen. If he 's not, then we're going to work with the guys we've got here." Bowe isn't participating in organized team activities (OTAs) since he is an unsigned franchise player.

Hammi strain week 3

Bump to baldwin or McCluster

win/win for me

hoooooraaaay BEEEEEER! beer

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Quote :
Bowe is on the verge of signing his one-year tender, NFL.com reports.

Analysis: The Chiefs placed the franchise tag on Bowe in March, but in his pursuit of a multi-year contract, Bowe failed to sign a contract extension with the Chiefs before the July 16 deadline. Bowe has reportedly now agreed to a multi-year deal in principle, but he won't be able to sign the deal until the regular season ends. Instead, he will receive around $9.4 million by signing the one-year tender, and should have plenty of time to get in playing shape before the regular season kicks off.

Sounds like one more hold-out is coming to a close.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Quote :
Bowe is not close to signing his one-year tender offer from the Cheifs, refuting an earlier report, a source with knowledge of the situation told NBC Pro Football Talk.

Analysis: KMBC-TV in Kansas City reported that Bowe was spotted flying to Kansas City on Friday afternoon and had agreed to end his holdout. However, this report makes the situation very unclear.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:16 am

I think he just wanted to skip all the off season workouts like Brett Favre LOL

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Quote :
Kansas City Chiefs franchise free-agent WR Dwayne Bowe has signed his one-year tender and will join the team soon. He is scheduled to make around $9.5 million this season.

Shazam.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Bam Just paid a measly 30 bucks for him in an auction league.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm really high on Bowe. He's a FA next year and he'll be hard pressed to land in a spot with a worse than KC. Would love to see Carolina bring him in to be the heir to the aging Smith.

Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:

I'm really high on Bowe. He's a FA next year and he'll be hard pressed to land in a spot with a worse than KC. Would love to see Carolina bring him in to be the heir to the aging Smith.

Dont see that happening with Carolina. Miami. Minnesota. The Jets.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Omega City Legends wrote:

Dont see that happening with Carolina. Miami. Minnesota. The Jets.

I like Ponder and playing across from Harvin wouldn't be had. I'd have to see Tannehill this year before I comment on Miami. Jets *shiver*

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Don't see the Jets shelling out big for another troubled WR given the money they still owe Holmes

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:08 am

Quote :
Bowe caught one of his four targets for nine yards in Friday's preseason game versus the Seahawks. Analysis: After missing all of training camp, it was Bowe's first game action since signing his franchise tag just one week ago, so a rusty performance in limited snaps was to be expected. The former Pro Bowler should be back to game speed though once the regular season kicks off and he will immediately resume his role as the Chiefs' No. 1 wideout.

KC was pretty piss poor overall.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Quote :
Coach Romeo Crennel said that Bowe has a thigh injury and will be limited in practice Thursday, Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star reports. Analysis: Bowe was not listed on Wednesday's practice participation/injury report, so this is presumably a new issue for him. Meanwhile, fellow wideouts Steve Breaston and Dexter McCluster are both banged up to some degree, so this will be a situation to track leading up to Sunday's game against the Chargers.

Hopefully it's something minor.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 am

Quote :
Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe reportedly wants to be traded very badly.

Quote :
The Miami Dolphins are reportedly interested in trading for Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe. The team would like to add a No. 1 wide receiver and have plenty of draft picks available for a potential trade.

I'd like the move for both teams. KC could really use the draft picks.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:43 am

I wonder what they'd get for him. A 2nd?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 am

Think it should be pointed out that, right now, he is the #14 WR in RW. How good can he be with a decent QB?

Hope he goes to Miami myself.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Quote :
The Kansas City Chiefs will almost certainly ask for a third-round pick in exchange for WR Dwayne Bowe at this year's trade deadline.

Not sure what teams would be willing to pay this price. Maybe Cleveland or Miami?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am

chiefs Chiefs | Dwayne Bowe says he does not want to leave Thu Nov 15, 09:22 PM

Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe denied a report that he wants to leave the team and says he would like to finish his career with the organization. 'Why wouldn't I want to stay here? It's a no-brainer for me,' Bowe said. 'I never said I didn't want to be here. I never said that. This is where it started for me. This is where people know me from. That's crazy to me.'

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
chiefs Chiefs | Dwayne Bowe says he does not want to leave Thu Nov 15, 09:22 PM

Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe denied a report that he wants to leave the team and says he would like to finish his career with the organization. 'Why wouldn't I want to stay here? It's a no-brainer for me,' Bowe said. 'I never said I didn't want to be here. I never said that. This is where it started for me. This is where people know me from. That's crazy to me.'

Sigh............................

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Wow... Some guys just really love to suck at life.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Quote :
Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe left late in the first quarter of Sunday's Week 14 game in Cleveland because of a rib injury and will not return.

Analysis: There are fears that Bowe suffered broken ribs. The wideout still led K.C. with 70 yards on 2 receptions before the injury, but those could turn out to be his final catches of the season.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Quote :
Bowe (ribs) won't play Sunday against the Raiders, Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star reports. Analysis: Given that Bowe was ruled out so quickly this week, it's fair to wonder if he has any chance of suiting up in Week 16. With Bowe out in Week 15, the likes of Terrance Copper, Jamar Newsome and Jon Baldwin could see added looks on Sunday, but neither are high-percenatge darts in the fantasy playoffs.

No point in playing him again this year.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Really don't know about him... A new QB would help him a lot

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Quote :
Bowe is believed to have broken ribs, and is likely headed for injured reserve, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports. Analysis: Bowe's already been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Raiders, and it looks like his season could be over. It's believed that Bowe suffered broken ribs in the first half against Cleveland, and if tests confirm the diagnosis, his loss would be quite the blow to an already inept offense.

Looks like that is that.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Quote :
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Chiefs put wide receiver Dwayne Bowe on injured reserve Saturday night, ending his season and potentially his up-and-down career in Kansas City. Analysis: Bowe's rib injury was serious enough to keep him out for awhile so the Chiefs decided to place him on IR. Bowe was on pace to notch another 1000 yard season and will become a free agent after the season. Obviously droppable in redraft leagues, Bowe's fantasy stock heading into next season is dependent on where the 28 year-old former first rounder inks his next deal.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Bowe has signed a five year deal to stay in KC.

Posting this from phone in car, will link later.

I beat Justin!!!!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 pm

A bit more info:

Chiefs re-signed WR Dwayne Bowe to a five-year contract.

The sides finalized the deal just ahead of Monday's 4PM franchise-tag deadline. Financials aren't in yet, but we suspect Bowe received roughly $11 million annually. He's now under Kansas City's control through his age-33 season. Appearing in 13 games last season, Bowe racked up 59 catches for 801 yards and three touchdowns. He's three seasons removed from a career-best 72/1,162/15 line, but has obviously been adversely affected by poor quarterback play. Alex Smith is at least competent and should help Bowe re-ascend to WR2 value in 2013.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 pm

My heart goes out to all Dwayne Bowe owners.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Wow that sucks for Bowe. Well obviously the money is great but the franchise blows.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Wow that sucks for Bowe. Well obviously the money is great but the franchise blows.
He has a improvement at QB and is making some nice $$$, I wouldnt say it sucks for him.

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

I love this. I have Alex smith Laughing This is a good deal. Reid will be good for smith. Smith isn't the answer but Reid now has time to find a qb through draft.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm

I think it's great for all parties involved with respect to the real NFL side of it.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Belgium Waffles wrote:
I love this. I have Alex smith Laughing This is a good deal. Reid will be good for smith. Smith isn't the answer but Reid now has time to find a qb through draft.

Gosh, sooo lucky!

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Remember vince ran this team last year lol

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:08 pm

I hate this guy, always have, stupid me for ever starting this turd.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Quote :
Bowe was arrested Sunday for speeding and possession of marijuana, FOX Kansas City reports. Analysis: Bowe was pulled over shortly before midnight Sunday, and after a search of the vehicle, he was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance. The 29-year-old has been one of the biggest fantasy wide receiver busts in recent memory, and he'll certainly be hearing from the league regarding this issue.
Nopenopenope

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Quote :
Bowe was arrested Sunday for speeding and possession of marijuana, FOX Kansas City reports. Analysis: Bowe was pulled over shortly before midnight Sunday, and after a search of the vehicle, he was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance. The 29-year-old has been one of the biggest fantasy wide receiver busts in recent memory, and he'll certainly be hearing from the league regarding this issue.
Nopenopenope
What a buffoon! I don't think is a first offense either, so he may be facing some extended time away. Probably score about the same amount of fantasy points either way though! Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Haha was just early.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:48 pm

I hear he's having issues with his finger too. Could be a rough year for Bowe.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 pm

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the "indications point to" the Chiefs releasing Dwayne Bowe this week.

NFL.com reports the move will come on Wednesday. This has been the expectation since word of Jeremy Maclin's deal leaked. Going on 31, Bowe is coming off his first touchdown-less season, though Alex Smith deserves as much of the blame as Bowe. Cutting Bowe would clear $5 million in cap space. Once set free, Bowe should find a new home relatively quickly.

Is there a team he could be productive on or mask a weakness?
(I think he is a slacker)

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:23 pm

31 already? It seems like we've been waiting and waiting for this guy to reach his potential. Now he's old.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:30 pm

I'm glad he has an expired contract....I don't want this bum on my team

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
31 already? It seems like we've been waiting and waiting for this guy to reach his potential. Now he's old.

I dont even think he would be a good role model like Reggie Wayne would be to some young WRs.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Released. (Or will be shortly.)

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:59 am

This guy isnt good. Nothing to see here move on, dont waste anymore typing on him wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwayne Bowe WR CLE   

Back to top Go down

Dwayne Bowe WR CLE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: