Share | 

Dez Bryant WR DAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote :
Bryant had 12 catches on 15 targets for 145 yards and a touchdown Sunday against the Browns. Analysis: Bryant's 145 receiving yards were a career-high, as he led the Cowboys in targets, receptions and yards. He has now scored a touchdown in back-to-back games and will next face a Redskins' defense that is ranked near the bottom of the league against the pass.

rock on

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Quote :
Bryant (finger) will miss the rest of the season, CBSDFW.com's Richie Whitt reports. Analysis: Bryant suffered ligament tears in one of his fingers, and so ends one of the NFL's best breakout seasons at wide receiver. There's no reason to think the injury should be relevant by the time training camp arrives in 2013, at least. In the meantime, Jason Witten and Miles Austin figure to get most of Bryant's previous targets, while the scraps should get split between the likes of Dwayne Harris, Kevin Ogletree and Cole Beasley. Bryant's injury could significantly hurt the value of Tony Romo going forward.

Good thing I'm out of the playoffs already!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (finger) has decided to play in Week 15 against the Pittsburgh Steelers unless he's told he can't, according to a source close to Bryant. "Unless the doctors say he medically can't do it, Dez is going to play," the source said. Bryant is dealing with significant swelling and the flexibility in his finger could be compromised for the rest of his career if he plays. Pain tolerance isn't the issue. The team has to take into consideration how Bryant can be protected and whether he'll effectively be able to catch the ball with protection on his finger.

Beast. I wouldn't start him though.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm

#1 seed in a league, playoff starting this week. I have Dez, Bowe, and Garcon. One is IR'd, the other probably too injured to start, and one has potentially lost his QB.

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ME. Oh and I have LeSean McCoy too.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 am

Quote :
Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (finger), playing with a broken left index finger that was taped, had four catches for 59 yards with a touchdown. Analysis: The Cowboys didn't shy away from Bryant, targeting him 9 times, and the wideout responded with his sixth straight game with a TD reception.

Rapidly becoming one of my favorite WR's in the league today.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (finger), playing with a broken left index finger that was taped, had four catches for 59 yards with a touchdown. Analysis: The Cowboys didn't shy away from Bryant, targeting him 9 times, and the wideout responded with his sixth straight game with a TD reception.

Rapidly becoming one of my favorite WR's in the league today.
cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Quote :
Owners/GM Jerry Jones is expecting Dez Bryant to be even more effective this season. Analysis: Bryant has apparently turned a corner with his off-field maturity, and the Cowboys are expecting that to translate onto the field. He attended a Dallas rally against domestic violence on Saturday and has been tweeting about how he's been "going about my business." Still just 24, Bryant has room to improve on last year's eye-opening 92/1382/12 line. Outside of Calvin Johnson, there isn't a more talented wideout in the league.

rock on

Can't think of a WR I like more than Dez besides Calvin.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote :
Owners/GM Jerry Jones is expecting Dez Bryant to be even more effective this season. Analysis: Bryant has apparently turned a corner with his off-field maturity, and the Cowboys are expecting that to translate onto the field. He attended a Dallas rally against domestic violence on Saturday and has been tweeting about how he's been "going about my business." Still just 24, Bryant has room to improve on last year's eye-opening 92/1382/12 line. Outside of Calvin Johnson, there isn't a more talented wideout in the league.

rock on

Personally, I like Julio Jones and AJ Green more than Dez.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Quote :

rock on

He owns Dez. Hmmmmmmm

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

rock on

He owns Dez. Hmmmmmmm

There's a reason I traded Julio instead of Dez! (I owned them both.) I think Green and Dez are on the same level.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

rock on

He owns Dez. Hmmmmmmm

There's a reason I traded Julio instead of Dez! (I owned them both.) I think Green and Dez are on the same level.

Could that reason be you are crazy?! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

rock on

He owns Dez. Hmmmmmmm

Could that reason be you are crazy?! Laughing

Crazy like a fox!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 pm

C'mon guys you sure talked a big game...

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t2402-23-bet-dez-vs-julio

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:47 am

Bryant sees self as leader (KFFL) Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant views himself as a blossoming leader for his team after his breakout 2012 campaign. He has managed to keep his nose clean, and owner Jerry Jones and head coach Jason Garrett continue to heap praise upon him for his newfound maturity. "I think there's no backwards for me," Bryant said. He acknowledges his career took off when he found peace in his personal life.

If this ends up holding true then what a stellar turn around and what a future this guy could have. Could end up being one of the all time greats when it's done.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 am

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
Bryant sees self as leader (KFFL) Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant views himself as a blossoming leader for his team after his breakout 2012 campaign. He has managed to keep his nose clean, and owner Jerry Jones and head coach Jason Garrett continue to heap praise upon him for his newfound maturity. "I think there's no backwards for me," Bryant said. He acknowledges his career took off when he found peace in his personal life.

If this ends up holding true then what a stellar turn around and what a future this guy could have.  Could end up being one of the all time greats when it's done.

I agree it would be a hell of a turn around...we'll see about his overall career. As for the turnaround, I acknowledge it certainly but I think he needs another year or two before everyone drops to their knees and blows the guy because plenty of time on the clock. He is still rather young.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 am

Training camp is when you hear lots of flowery stuff about certain players... If he cleaned up his act, that is great... but that is a first step, he has to keep his nose clean and only time will tell. I don't know if he will end up an all time great, but he does have tons of talent and he should at least be in for a good 2013 on a Dallas team that will probably be playing from behind and throwing the ball a ton.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 pm

He did fine last year.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm

I don't recall saying he didn't do fine last year... did I ?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Quote :
If he cleaned up his act, that is great... but that is a first step, he has to keep his nose clean and only time will tell.

I just don't see why you'd think he wouldn't. Even the domestic dispute he had was because his mother is a nutjob. Not his fault.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 pm

I was referencing him having a long career, possibly an "all time" career. He would need to keep his nose clean for anything like that to be a possibility.

Its not that I don't think he will stay clean... it's that I can't possibly know whether he will or won't... nor do I care... I was just commenting.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm

It's just a matter of time before he fucks up again. Or his momma makes him fuck up. Or whatever.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote :
Updating a previous report, X-rays on Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (foot) came back negative, and he has been diagnosed with a sprained left foot. Analysis: Thankfully it isn't a broken foot, but sprained feet can be insidious. Keep an eye on his situation.
Shit. He went back and played on it...

C'mon Dez.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Something looked "off" with him last night, must have been in a bit of pain...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Something looked "off" with him last night,   must have been in a bit of pain...
He didn't get hurt until really late in the game. I think the 2 Point Conversion play is the only one he was in on after hurting himself.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Something still looked "off" didn't it? Surely I wasn't the only one who noticed...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Something still looked "off"  didn't it?   Surely I wasn't the only one who noticed...
He was blanketed all night by at least two guys. I was surprised he only drew one PI call. Saw at least two more that could have easily been called. That's why Witten was always open.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 am

Something still looked "off"  didn't it?   Surely I wasn't the only one who noticed...
He was blanketed all night by at least two guys.  I was surprised he only drew one PI call.  Saw at least two more that could have easily been called.  That's why Witten was always open.  
Yeah, but he is double covered quite a bit in most games and usually it doesn't matter!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:19 am

Quote :
A source close to the Cowboys told FOX Sports Southwest that Bryant (back) might be suffering from a bulging or herniated disc. Bryant, who was limited in practice Thursday, did not provide details regarding his injury after the session, but told reporters that he would be on the field against the Saints in Week 10. Analysis: The Cowboys are not providing details on the record either, leaving a lot of speculation as to the specific nature of Bryant's injury. Given the lingering tendencies of less severe back ailments, Bryant's health is worth monitoring regardless, but a disc problem could significantly limit his productivity
I would fucking quit FF if Dez is ruined.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 am

Quote :
A source close to the Cowboys told FOX Sports Southwest that Bryant (back) might be suffering from a bulging or herniated disc. Bryant, who was limited in practice Thursday, did not provide details regarding his injury after the session, but told reporters that he would be on the field against the Saints in Week 10. Analysis: The Cowboys are not providing details on the record either, leaving a lot of speculation as to the specific nature of Bryant's injury. Given the lingering tendencies of less severe back ailments, Bryant's health is worth monitoring regardless, but a disc problem could significantly limit his productivity
It has been a lot of fun playing this hobby with you.

I will miss you.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:03 am

Quote :
Justin, I don't understand your infatuation with this guy... especially since you are a Giants fan and Dez is a Cowboy!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 am

Quote :
Justin,  I don't understand your infatuation with this guy...  especially since you are a Giants fan and Dez is a Cowboy!
He's my #1 Dynasty WR. His talent is boundless and I absolutely love watching him play, even if he is a Cowboy. There's a short list of players that I love above all others and he's on it. (Not sure if I have any Giants on that list TBH.)

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:58 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

I will miss you.
Laughing 

Bullshit btw, we are letting you quit FF bitch! RW is like a gang, you cannot just leave....there is only one way out and you don't want to go out that way.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:59 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

I will miss you.
Laughing 

Bullshit btw, we are letting you quit FF bitch!  RW is like a gang, you cannot just leave....there is only one way out and you don't want to go out that way.
I just can't lose Dez or Stafford. FUCK! THEY'S MAH BOYS!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Stafford is MINE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I get possessive.

:blush: 

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Dez is supremely physically talented, but he is a headcase! That likely won't affect his fantasy value too much, he is similar to T.O... But like T.O. he is me-first, selfish, cancer of a player that I wouldn't want on my team...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Quote :
Updating a previous report, Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant (arm) is dealing with an apparent injury to his left arm. He was taken to the locker room in the third quarter of the Week 1 game against the San Francisco 49ers Sunday, Sept. 7, for examination.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Is this a hoax???

http://seattle.suntimes.com/nfl/7/72/695824/dez-bryant-video-released

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:42 pm

The story has been kicking around for weeks. Here's another note on it:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-02-20/dez-bryant-tweet-contract-update-franchise-tag-video-rumor-dallas-cowboys-wide-receiver-deal-salary

Sounds like bullshit to me. shrug

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Florio quotes in that article, he says it's a thing. Interesting.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Where there's smoke...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:54 pm

There must be some truth to it shrug

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Sounds like bullshit to me.  shrug

Says every Dez owner

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 pm

I'm confused. The link Brad posted appears to my cunty ass as a third-rate bitch who probably hasn't watched three football games in her life reporting that "the cowboys would have given him a deal already had there not been (some super huge issue), wouldn't they?" which is crap reporting at best. The title referencing a "Ray Rice style" anything seems way the fuck out of line without something to back it up. The one Justin posted could mean literally anything.

I mean I am sure there is something going on but that could also be said about every player in contract negotiations at this time, would it not?

I will file this under "nonsense that untalented hacks are yapping about because they don't actually know anything" until one of them decides to name a source or give something with some meat on its bones.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm

This is the guy that started this whole thing: http://terezowens.com/dez-bryant-scandalous-video-to-be-released/

"The Worlds Most Popular Sports Gossip Blog."

Rolling Eyes

As much of a bonehead as Dez has been in the past a lot of his family came after him hard (including his own mother) to try and siphon as much money off of him as possible. He finally had enough and cut them all off entirely. It truly wouldn't surprise me if one of those leeches is trying to stir up some kind of shit to try and get themselves some more cash. I don't think it's a coincidence that this is coming up now that he's negotiating a contract.

Could there be some shitty old video of him decking his mom over this shit? Maybe.

Quote :
Bryant's mother had him when she was 14, and when Bryant was a child she served 18 months in jail for selling crack cocaine. Bryant bounced around from home to home until he got to college, and at Oklahoma State he added to his troubles when the NCAA suspended him for associating with Deion Sanders (he trained with Sanders and Sanders bought him lunch, which is not allowed) and not being forthcoming about the relationship with the NCAA. Character concerns were a reason he slid to the Cowboys at 24th overall in the 2010 NFL draft, and he had some bumps in the road as a pro. He was booted from a mall for not pulling up his sagging pants, there were reports he owed hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to jewelers and there was an incident last year in which he allegedly hit his mother in the face with a baseball cap and ripped her T-shirt and bra, though she didn't press charges.

If there *is* a video I bet it's of this.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:23 pm

LOL @ "5 times worse than Ray Rice"

Really wish I could see the genius that came up with that. Video/Incident or not, that is a pretty retarded thing to say.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Really wish I could see the genius that came up with that.  Video/Incident or not, that is a pretty retarded thing to say.

The best part is that he says he hasn't actually "seen" the video. Just heard from a "source" that isn't in the "media" that the video exists and that it's bad.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

Really wish I could see the genius that came up with that.  Video/Incident or not, that is a pretty retarded thing to say.

The best part is that he says he hasn't actually "seen" the video.  Just heard from a "source" that isn't in the "media" that the video exists and that it's bad.

lol 2 I should try to get Dez in my other league while this hard hitting news is breaking.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:49 pm

Yeah, just got this offer in a Cap/Contract league.

I get Dez

I give 1.03/Moncrief.

His Cap space is really low, really thinking of pulling the trigger and saying hellz yeah!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Dude take that offer and run. This whole thing is bullshit. They're saying now that this supposed "video" is from before he was even in the league.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:56 pm

I tried to get Dez in my other league but dude is too smart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dez Bryant WR DAL   

Back to top Go down

Dez Bryant WR DAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: