:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:14 am

Not sure how you can talk about last week's predictions when so many games are hanging in the balance due to Stat Corrections.  If you ask NostraSMAKadamus, Stat Corrections are STUPID!  To predict the future, NostraSMAKadamus has a feeling in the pit of their stomach that the NightHawks/Gadabouts game is about to have the results flipped.  But as of print time for Week #6 predictions, we went with the records that are currently posted on MFL.  By the time you read this, that may have already changed, but this will still not change NostraSMAKadamus's mind for Week #6.  As for Week #5, it was a solid performance for both Strike the Match & NostraSMAKadamus.  They both went 4-2 on the week.  That would change to 5-1 if there's a Stat Corrections on the closest game of the week.  On the season, Strike The Match is 19-11 while NostraSMAKadamus is an even 15-15.  On the TT side, Tales From The Crib is more like Turn Tale And Run To Your Crib as they had another 2-4 week.  NostraSMAKadamus had a solid week and went 4-2 (8-4 overall on the week).  This brings the season record for T.F.T.C to 12-18, while NostraSMAKadamus has improved to 17-13 in the TT.  With renewed confidence, it's time to be BOLD is some Week #6 predictions.

DASTARDLY DOZEN

Tyrants(2-3)vsNightHawks(2-3)The records may be identical, but don't let that fool you. Because a fool and his money are soon parted. Nostra isn't about to make any foolish decisions and make some sort of crazy Vegas wager. The Tyrants need to win these type of games if they still have Playoff hopes. Keep hope alive.TYRANTS
Eternals(3-2)vsGadabouts(2-3)Both of these teams have suffered 2 losses in a row. After this, one team is about to suffer even more. The Eternals are suffering thru injuries and the Gadabouts suffered thru a less than 1pt loss. Which team will stop the bleeding? Vampires are looking for bloodETERNALS
Red Knights(2-3)vsMuskies(1-4)The RedKnights have scored over 300pts on every odd week this season. The Muskies are yet to score 300pts. This game has the makings of being an ugly one since it's an even week. Nostra's not about to make any ugly predictions here.RED KNIGHTS
Dragons(5-0)vsDeginitals(0-5)After jumping on the Dragon's bandwagon last week, SMAK is looking to become the Dragon's fan club president this week. We gave the Deginitals a chance last week, but they disappointed Nostra & RW. Time to get back to business.DRAGONS
SilverBallers(4-1)vsMayhem(4-1)A Prime Time for TV matchup here. The Mayhem are already campaigning for the sympathy vote with too many bye week players. The SilverBallers are complaining about too big of a roster and making lineup mistakes. The first team to stop complaining, wins.SILVER BALLERS
Africans(3-2)vsMalosos(2-3)According to SMAK, the Africans were supposed to be nowhere near the .500 mark. The Malosos were supposed to be a .500 team. It's time to get the SMAK arrow pointing in the right direction. And it doesn't point alphabetically.MALOSOS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Divine(2-3)vsMean Machine(3-2)Both these teams started 2-0. Since then the Divine have signed the Devil's Pact and lost 3 straight. The Machine snapped their losing streak last week. Will they continue to win? Or will the Divine pour some sugar into the Machine's fuel tank? In the words of Def Leopard, “Pour Some Sugar On Me.”DIVINE
Pigskins(4-1)vsNightmare(1-4)If you were to play Survivor Pool with Roster Wars teams, this would be the matchup that everybody would be playing this week. The Pigskins survived an opening season loss. The Nightmare have survived and avoided a winless season. The SMAK Pool Pick is...PIGSKINS
Brawlers(2-3)vsGolddiggers(3-2)Both of these teams are close to being on par with where SMAK predicted them. But they're also both on 2 game losing streaks. And like golf, being on par won't win you many tournies. You need eagles & birdies, so Nostra is about to chip out of the bunker, or dig out. Get it?GOLDDIGGERS
Bombers(2-3)vsOysters(2-3)Both of these teams are 2-3. Nostra picked both these teams to win last week, and was correct on both accounts. A lot of similarities, so where's the difference? It's in the winning streak. Bombers are riding a 2 game winning streak. Oysters are not.BOMBERS
Steel Cats(3-2)vsJustice(3-2)Steel Cats have already lost twice as many games as SMAK predicted. Justice is slightly ahead of SMAK Pace. The true meaning of Justice is to be fair, and SMAK is all about fairness too. Since we both agree on that, there should be no appeal with this prediction.STEEL CATS
Knights(4-1)vsGoon Squad(1-4)Joe, SMAK will be the first to admit that it may have missed on the Knights. Eric, SMAK is also a bit behind on the Goons prediction too. Wait, is there still a chance for SMAK? SMAK needs a miracle, so pull your head out Eric and win some fuckin games!GOON SQUAD

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:43 am

laughing

Love the write up Bern!!

I'm not complainiing anymore because I traded a lot of those players!

As a lot if you know, I hate having a larger roster! It drives me fuckin bonkers when I leave points on my bench hairout . It is my fault though...... I have extra space and I kept adding players you are crazy

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 am

Thanks Bern! I hope you are wrong, but predict you to be right on my game.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 am

I'm Trying!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:30 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
I'm Trying!
ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 am

It takes a big man to choose his opponent over himself, and you are a big man, Bern.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
It takes a big man to choose his opponent over himself, and you are a big man, Bern.

No, it was the 'stache that made him do it.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am

SMAK got this one right.  Gonna be a tough week for the Oysters.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:13 am

Well, it has come to this...

Hey Rob! After letting me all of us down last week I'm gonna give you another chance and it's a big one! Since I know a guy, I'm placing a bounty on the head of Jon, owner of the Dragons and only you can collect. What do you get if you find a way to defeat the Dragons in Week 6? I'll give you one week of your actual team colors on Roster Wars you pinktard! I don't give a shit what you have to do...find a time machine and go into the future so you know what all the players will do so you have the perfect lineup, attack the Dragons fantasy players like a fantasy-Tonya-Harding or find a magic lamp and rub the shit out of it instead of your self for a change....just fuckin win!

C'mon man! Do it for me. Do it for you. Do it for your country. Do it so that you still have a chance of reaching .500 career record in Roster Wars in your lifetime....just fuckin do it!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:15 am

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:44 am

I love that SMAK continues to pick against me... it is the fuel to Knights' engine.

Last edited by North Wales Knights on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
I love that SMAK continues to pick against me... it is the fuel to Knight's engine.

I have to.  At least until you surpass SMAK projections.  After that, I become a bandwagon fan.  Look at my new found love for the Dragons.  vote yes

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I love that SMAK continues to pick against me... it is the fuel to Knight's engine.

I have to.  At least until you surpass SMAK projections.  After that, I become a bandwagon fan.  Look at my new found love for the Dragons.  vote yes

Does that mean you’re off the Steel Cats bandwagon since they already surpassed he losses you predicted?

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:01 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

I guess I can admire your willingness to go down with the ship, at least a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Does that mean you’re off the Steel Cats bandwagon since they already surpassed he losses you predicted?

You do have to jump off one bandwagon to jump on another.  shrug  The Cats are walking a tight rope with SMAK.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks Bern nice job man!

Rob I’m with the commissioner win baby!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Time to stop the slide.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Well, it has come to this...

Hey Rob! After letting me all of us down last week I'm gonna give you another chance and it's a big one!  Since I know a guy, I'm placing a bounty on the head of Jon, owner of the Dragons and only you can collect.  What do you get if you find a way to defeat the Dragons in Week 6? I'll give you one week of your actual team colors on Roster Wars you pinktard!  I don't give a shit what you have to do...find a time machine and go into the future so you know what all the players will do so you have the perfect lineup, attack the Dragons fantasy players like a fantasy-Tonya-Harding or find a magic lamp and rub the shit out of it instead of your self for a change....just fuckin win!

C'mon man!  Do it for me.  Do it for you.  Do it for your country.  Do it so that you still have a chance of reaching .500 career record in Roster Wars in your lifetime....just fuckin do it!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Oh, and nice write up Bern - always entertaining!

clap

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Well Done Bern, hope your spot on this week. Need a Dubya.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:22 am

I am going to lose but I will take it with high honors.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 am

I'm gonna kneel until Bern picks me to win a game.

Anyone got a set of knee pads I can borrow?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:59 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I am going to lose but I will take it with high honors.

I'm not so sure, as I didn't have good games out of the 3 players I started nailbiting

Well Cam was ok, but the other 2......... sick

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Week #6 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: