Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:23 pm

Worth a shot?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Ha! Not on my end. I can't watch hockey. Too much movement and I can't pay keep track of what's going on.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 pm

I honestly don't even know what half the stats mean.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:12 pm

And California has numerous teams and Wisconsin has zero. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Move to California.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
And California has numerous teams and Wisconsin has zero.  Crying or Very sad

Root for the Wild!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 pm

I do! Since they became a team. Love them.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I do!  Since they became a team.  Love them.

Smart man! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Dallas took the Stars because Texas is better, too.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Fuck Texas. cheers

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:02 pm

The only things I know about hockey are: there are "lines" of skaters that go on the ice together, people can fight, there's a puck, and I know what the five hole is.

shrug

A lady friend of mine when I was younger was a Sabres fan, so I "cheer" for them. I know enough to know they suck though.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Fuck Texas.  cheers

Keep drinking since that's the only thing to do in Wisconsin. high five

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Fuck Texas.  cheers

Keep drinking since that's the only thing to do in Wisconsin. high five

I think that would be the only thing for me to do where ever I lived. I have no friends... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 pm

I wish hockey fight rules existed everywhere....if two parties agree to fight, they are allowed to go at it until one of them goes down..and then it's over. Stress would drop, people would get their shit together right fast and stupidity would hurt as it should.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:47 am

Love hockey, but it's always tough to fill a fantasy league.

Kings fan here.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:01 am

Have been playing inline hockey for the past 5 years.  Have also been a fan of the San Jose Sharks since they were an expansion franchise in '91.  Now that Vegas has an expansion team, I've switched my allegiance to the Golden Knights.  Opening Night is Friday for them.   overhead

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:48 am

sick sleep bang head on wall get some embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 am

I am a Wild fan through and through. Hockey was my first love as a kid. I would memorize lineups and track them in my notebook. I never played because I can't skate for shit. I played a lot of street hockey though with my roller blades.

Before the Wild became a franchise I was an Avalanche fan mainly because I hate the Red Wings.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:40 am

As a kid, I liked the Minnesota North Stars and Dino Ciccarelli. Team moved and I moved on.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 am

Love hockey, good work Ghoji! My B's looked solid last night. Big youth movement.

Crazy seeing the Red Wings play in somewhere other than the Joe...

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:09 pm

I love hockey...this year going to catch my first wild-hawks game. Since I only do a couple of games a year, i get the club seats. Can't wait!

Have always wanted to get into a fantasy hockey league, but haven't been able to convince friends to do it. may just have to join a free one at some point

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:13 pm

The Kings are a young team with a new coach and GM, so I'm hoping they are fast, energetic, and eager.

Couple pictures of when the Kings won in 2012 and 2014.  The first is 2012 and is of me, my wife, two daughters, and at the time, Kings captain Dustin Brown.  The second is in 2014 at the end of a Kings parade that ended in Manhattan Beach.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Nice!

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:20 pm

Super cool!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:58 pm

Awesome Tim!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Hockey in Vegas!!  overhead overhead

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Fuckin 3-0 Knight in 6 minutes!  excited dance excited dance

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 am

Go Knights! (See the Arsenic colors wink )

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Go Knights!  (See the Arsenic colors wink )

Ya I know. Why didn't I think of doing that?   bang head on wall

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I wish hockey fight rules existed everywhere....if two parties agree to fight, they are allowed to go at it until one of them goes down..and then it's over.  Stress would drop, people would get their shit together right fast and stupidity would hurt as it should.
Do you remember fights before they had the instigator rule. Thats when shit got crazy. Youtube "Dave Semenko".  His nickname was "Cement hands", he would absolutely destroy guys.  He's the reason nobody fucked with Wayne Gretzky

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:31 am

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I wish hockey fight rules existed everywhere....if two parties agree to fight, they are allowed to go at it until one of them goes down..and then it's over.  Stress would drop, people would get their shit together right fast and stupidity would hurt as it should.
Do you remember fights before they had the instigator rule. Thats when shit got crazy. Youtube "Dave Semenko".  His nickname was "Cement hands", he would absolutely destroy guys.  He's the reason nobody fucked with Wayne Gretzky

This is true...protected Gretzky to do his magic and often opened up the ice for him to do even more magic with two guys in the box...

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 am

Still alive in my league. Sitting in 3rd out of 20. Finished 4th and 5th the last couple seasons.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:35 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Still alive in my league.  Sitting in 3rd out of 20.  Finished 4th and 5th the last couple seasons.
I did horrible this year. Traded a lot to get Price. I had Crosby, Malkin, Weber, Mckinnon with Price and Gibson in net. I am 400 points behind the leader. Time for a youth movement, started yestersday when i traded away Malkin and Gibson.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:33 pm

frustrated end it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread   

Back to top Go down

The (one and only) OFFICIAL "other" HOCKEY leagues, teams & trades thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: