:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 am

Things went from bad to worse for the 3-Headed Prognosticating Monster of “Tales From The Crib”, “Strike The Match”, and “NostraSMAKadamus”. Neither one of these agencies finished above the .500 mark in Week #4. As a matter of fact, only NostraSMAKadamus was able to reach the .500 mark by going 3-3 in the Terrible Twelve. However, that was at the expense of the Dastardly Dozen as NostraSMAKadamus went 1-5 there. Strike The Match was slightly better in the DD going 2-4. Strike The Match is still cruising for the season with a 15-9 record. NostraSMAKadamus is below .500 at 11-13. On the TT side of things, Tales From The Crib was 2-4 and dropped to 10-14 on the season. With NostraSMAKadamus having a .500 week, they are sitting at 13-11 on the season. With Week #5 here, it's time to look at these matchups and really think.

DASTARDLY DOZEN

NightHawks(1-3)vsGadabouts(2-2)The NightHawks need to turn on the stadium lights to see how to score some points. The Gadabouts are fighting to stay in the Chapter 2 race. If the Gadabouts score 270pts, it'll be an easy win. The Hawks would be excited to score 270pts. Calm down Hawks, ain't gonna happen.GADABOUTS
Dragons(4-0)vsRed Knights(2-2)The Dragons are the last remaing undfeated team. SMAK thought they would be one of the last remaing team to win a game. The Red Knights are right on SMAK course. Is it time for SMAK to get a passport and head across the pond to find a bandwagon?DRAGONS
Africans(3-1)vsSilverBallers(3-1)2 teams tied for 1st Place in Chapter 2 now going head to head. One team predicted to be here, the other predicted to be nowhere near here. The big city of Atlanta versus the small town of Littleton. It's time for the small town to rise up against the big city.SILVER BALLERS
Deginitals(0-4)vsMuskies(0-4)Heck, even a pair of 0-4 teams doing battle can be exciting. This may be their own version of the Super Bowl. Well, maybe not Super Bowl, more like a Ramekin Bowl. One way or anther somebody's going to win. Hey Pinkie, this is your chance.DEGINITALS
Malosos(2-2)vsMayhem(3-1)There are only 2 teams in Chapter 3 with a win, and they are squaring off right here. A Malosos win puts them tied for 1st. A Mayhem win, and they may start running away with the Chapter. Update the mik carton pictures because we have a runaway.MAYHEM
Tyrants(1-3)vsEternals(3-1)Is there such a thing as a must win game this early in the season? The Eternals are in the grips of a 1 game losing streak. The Tyrants are gripping to keep their sanity. Who will grip a win? Eternals, I have some bad ACL news: A Chapter Loss.TYRANTS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

Bombers(1-3)vsBrawlers(2-2)SMAK is surpised with 2 facts here. Brawlers at .500 / Bombers below .500 Here's another surprising fact, the Bombers points have increased in each game every week. If it happens for a 5th week, the Brawlers will be surpised. But the Brawlers won't be surprised with this prediction:BOMBERS
Nightmare(1-3)vsMean Machine(2-2)The Nightmare won an epic game last week to get their first win of the season. The Mean Machine had their worst game of the season to drop to .500 SMAK predicted a 1 win season for the Nightmare, so it's time to Snap Back To Reality.MEAN MACHINE
Knights(3-1)vsSteel Cats(3-1)A Chapter 5 battle for supremacy. The Cats may be without a Carr (Derek), but they can still drive a Mack (Khalil) truck to the game. The Knight think they will Brees (Drew) to a win, but SMAK will Goff (Jared) at that assumption as the Knights better go and find a place to Hyde (Micah)STEEL CATS
Oysters(1-3)vsGolddiggers(3-1)Just glancing at the records, this appears to be a cut and dry, 1st place -vs- last place game. SMAK predictions have been anything but cut and dry lately. Predictions have been sliced and diced to shreds. Besides, something smells fishy about this game.OYSTERS
Goon Squad(1-3)vsJustice(2-2)This matchup has to be top billing soley because of mascot names. The Goons are finally going to have their day in court. Sure people tend to root for the bad guy, but where would we be if Justice didn't prevail? Maybe the Goons will win an appeal in Week #10.JUSTICE
Pigskins(3-1)vsDivine(2-2)The Pigskins are riding a 3 game winning streak. The Divine are fighting a 2 game losing streak. The Divine can't afford to lose sight of the Pigskins. When atomic nuclei collide, you get a fire streak. When SMAK nuclei talk, you get a streak-breaker.DIVINE

mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:19 am

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
SMAK predictions have been anything but cut and dry lately.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 am

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:49 am

Im halfway there SMAK...in only 4 games!!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:56 am

"Eternals are in the grips of a 1 game losing streak"

is one game really considered a "streak"?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 am

A Chapter 5 battle for supremacy. The Cats may be without a Carr (Derek), but they can still drive a Mack (Khalil) truck to the game. The Knight think they will Brees (Drew) to a win, but SMAK will Goff (Jared) at that assumption as the Knights better go and find a place to Hyde (Micah)

NICE!!!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
"Eternals are in the grips of a 1 game losing streak"

is one game really considered a "streak"?

It is when you know it's not gonna become more than that despite your delusional pick of the Tyrants because you do smack. laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:33 am

So are these picks based solely on trying to keep your preseason picks accurate?

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:38 am

Hope you are correct on my game Bern. Awesome write up.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Thanks Bern, hopefully I can get a little good juju from you.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:19 pm

I dont want to be tied with Malosos

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:47 pm

I am trying to break my losing streak. I just need to figure out the right combination of players. My general manager may be on the hot seat.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
So are these picks based solely on trying to keep your preseason picks accurate?

That's what it looks like.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

That's what it looks like.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:16 am

I hope you're right Bern! Thanks for the article

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:25 am

Battle for PINK - I really hope Rob wins the game

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Battle for PINK - I really hope Rob wins the game
Hey my pathetic Muskies team has a chance this week even with the injuries and byes. poking

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:35 pm

I don't like Oysters.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:19 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I don't like Oysters.

The shellfish or me?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:40 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
I don't like Oysters.

The shellfish or me?

He's gotta mean the shellfish. Vile.

sick

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:01 am

England Dragons wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
I don't like Oysters.

The shellfish or me?

He's gotta mean the shellfish. Vile.

sick

With Ed a close 2nd?  shrug

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:13 am

I would love to be tied to with the Mayhem.  wink

Sorry, I was having a "CAM" moment...if I have offended anyone reading it, it was not my intention and I sincerely apologize.

N-O-T !
 tongue

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:23 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Sorry, I was having a "CAM" moment...if I have offended anyone reading it, it was not my intention and I sincerely apologize.

N-O-T !
 tongue

I'm going to take a knee to protest that comment. laughing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

N-O-T !
 tongue

I wanna win! pray pray pray pray
Good luck Malsososososos

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Week #5 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum