:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Well another week and another not so good showing for the "Studs" in fantasy football. So lets look at who did what and who scored what they should've.

On offense it looks like Dragons, Eternals, Malosos, SilverBallers and Mayhem all scored over 150 points to put them in the, successful scoring for offense this week.

Gadabouts, Degenitals, Africans and Muskies all had around 140 which is ok for the week. But it is just a hair below what you want.

Now the Redknights, Tyrants and NightHawks all had a bad offensive showing this week and failed to score over 130 points! Yikes

Bye weeks are in full force now, so we will see who has the best "Depth" from this point forward!

Now lets take a look at the defensive scoring for the week

The SilverBallers reign of the number 1 defense, fell flat on their faces this week and they are now the number 3 defense... Which isn't bad, but its more I wanted to be the top dog for a few more weeks Crying or Very sad

Carla's defense tore it up this week, as they put up an outstanding 224 points!! Way to go Carla

Eternals, RedKnights, Dragons, Africans and Tyrants all had great weeks as they scored over 150 points. Way to go guys!!

Gadabouts had 147 this week which puts them in the running for a solid week as well!

Now the losers of the week are, SilverBallers, NightHawks, Muskies and Degenitals as they all failed to score over 130 points!! WTF you bums!!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:26 am

Great article Derrick - thank you.

Carla's average on defense - sign of the beast!

run for the hills

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:03 am

I need Andrew Luck back for TY. Oh, and Steamin Seamen is horrible for DT. Beckham is back. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:35 am

Interesting to see this breakdown weekly. Nicely done, thanks for taking the time to gather the stats.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:47 am

Thank you Derrick great work. Hope that Dragons score less this week.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Bridesmaid. Mad

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Each week I seem to fall further and further down towards the bottom.  Hopefully, I can't get kicked completely off the list.  sad3

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:36 am

Thanks Derrick. I like looking at this each week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4   

Back to top Go down

Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: