Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 am

by KRAM LLEOR
Just what the hell happened this week?  Here are the reults:

{0-4} MUSKEGO MUSKIES (253.64) at {3-1} ATLANTA AFRICANS (301.10 pts)
Muskego is a part of the “Pink” club as of right now. Three players over 20 points just didn’t get it done this week. The Africans had 4 over 20 points and Alvin Kamara and Nick Vigil looked good. Take-Away: Muskies fall farther down the “Pink” hole and the Africans are making a case for Chapter 2 Supremacy.

{0-4} DOS FACES DEGENITALS (258.14 pts) at {3-1} LITTLE SILVERBALLERS  (276.98 pts)
The Degenitals nearly beat the Ballers? Well, if you call an 18 point loss, a win-then it’s a win for the Degenitals. With some solid play out of Fournette (24.50) and Hopkins (27.20) they almost “won”. The Ballers didn’t trip this week, maybe stumbled with 3 players eclipsing the 30 point mark in Dalton, Newton, and Zuerlein. Wait, Zuerlien? Take-Away: In terms of points scored, the Degenitals aren’t in last place right now. That has got to feel good! The Ballers are still in the mix for the title, but I think a little more consistency is much needed.

{2-2} WHISKY CREEK GADABOUTS (292.10 pts) at {4-0} ENGLAND DRAGONS  (337.04 pts)
The Gadabouts came close, well, close enough. Even though Jarrad Davis was a late scratch it wouldn’t have made a difference. The Gadabouts got really good production this week, (Bell, 33.60; Powell, 29.50; Nelson, 23.50; Joseph, 36.00; Mathieu, 32.00), you would have thought this should have been a Gadabout win. It is tough to compete with the Dragons. They had 17 players to double digits this week with 5 players topping the 20+ point mark. Take-Away: Very good game by both teams, the only difference is the Dragons. Gadabouts need to pick up the pace if they want to see themselves in the mix at the end.

{1-3} NEVADA NIGHTHAWKS (242.80) at {2-2} TARPON SPRINGS REDKNIGHTS  (298.24 pts)
The Nighthawks didn/t have a single player over 20 points this week, and that is the difference here. The Redknights lost the promising Delvin Cook for the year, and that will hurt a little bit. They did have 5 players top the 20 point mark in: Winston, Thomas, Buckner, McCoy, and Grimes. Nice win this week. Take-Away: The Nighthawks are having a hard time with the QB position, and with Carr hurt and unsure of how long he will be out, that maybe his season. The Redknights found a way to battle back this week, and things might be looking up. 

{2-2} OAKTOWN MALOSOS  (309.88) at {1-3} TITLETOWN TYRANTS  (285.68)
The Malosos took it to the Tyrants this week. The Malosos had a real consistent week this week. Cousins, Miller, and Kelce topped the 20 point mark. The Tyrants ran into a pissed of pirate this week. Even though they had 4 players top the 20 point mark, with 2 of those topping the 25 point mark, the Tyrants didn’t have much to talk about. Take-Away: It is a surprise to see the Tyrants in a 1-3 hole to start the season. And the Malosos, well just treading water at 2-2. Anything can happen right, Nick?

{3-1} INDIANA MAYHEM (370.58) at {3-1} MINNESOTA ETERNALS  (320.94)
Wow! I am not going to talk about all the players on the Mayhem that topped 20 points. How about how many scored over 25 points? Russell Wilson, Ezekiel Elliott, Myles Jack, C.J. Mosley, Ryan Shazier, and the always laughable Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. That is 6 total, everyone! Huge week out of her linebackers. The Eternals ran into the buzzsaw that is the Mayhem this week. And well, just got outplayed. Take-Away: If the Mayhem can do this on a week to week basis, lookout Dragons! The Eternals had a rough matchup this week and would have beat most teams. 

{2-2} MAPLE GROVE MEAN MACHINE  (233.92) at {1-3} NORFOLK BOMBERS (362.04 pts)
The Mean Machine, well just sucked this week. Even though they got 49.32 points out of the QB position, they didn’t get much out of anyone else. The Bombers put it all together this week they had 18 players score in double digits with 5 players totaling over 20 and one of those topping 35.Take-Away: Yuck, the second drubbing in consecutive weeks for the Meanies. Looks like they have to regroup. The Bombers put a much needed win on the board and had a great week, out of the “PINK” conversation for the time being.

{3-1} SAN FRANCISCO GOLDDIGGERS  (269.90 pts) at {3-1} NORTH WALES KNIGHTS  (307.04 pts)
The Diggers had putrid play out of the QB position with Matty Ice, stinking up the place and Kizer, well, he is on a terrible team in a terrible city with terrible fans. Three players over 20 didn’t get it done this week. The Knights had 6 over 20 points with one topping 34 in Micah Hyde. Who is that? Take-Away: The Nights and the Diggers both are 3-1 and are sitting in very good positions at the moment in their respective Chapters. Let’s see how these teams progress as the season goes on.

{1-3} ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS (243.80 pts) at {3-1} HAMILTON STEEL CATS (330.56 pts)
Oysters got “shucked” again this week. He is still looking for better play out of his QB’s and may not find it at all. He did have Hopkins and Kuechly go off, but that is really all. The Cats are licking everything in sight right now. Even with Snead ruled out just before the game, he didn’t need him. Carr got injured this week and Dalton had a great week. Kelce went off and so did Khalil Mack and Telvin Smith. Take-away: The Oysters will need much better QB play to even sniff something out of the cellar. The Cats are on their way with their only loss to the Piggies. Not much in the Cats way going forward.

{1-3} CALIFORNIA NIGHTMARE (322.30 pts) at {2-2} BERGEN BRAWLERS  (311.68 pts)
Well, well, well…look what we have here. The Nightmare are on the board! Yipee, Yipee, Yipee. With 35+ points out of Deshaun Watson a handful of guys over 25+ points, the Nightmare took it to the Brawlers. The Brawlers got 30+ points out of 2 guys with a handful of guys that topped 20. Take-away: The Nightmare avoid being talked about for the “PINK” title this week. Will that continue? The Brawlers stumbled this week, and only stat corrections can save him.

{1-3} KANE COUNTY GOOD SQUAD (247.76 pts) at {3-1} PHILADELPHIA PIGSKINS  (291.48 pts)
The Goonies only had two players top the 20 point mark while the Piggies had 5 with a solid 50 point effort out of the QB position and a solid 33.60 point effort from Le’Veon Bell. Take-away: After the Week 1 beat down by the Mean Machine, the Piggies are “loose”. Definitely, worth talking about. The Goonies, until they can win at a high level, nothing to see here.

{2-2} CHARM CITY JUSTICE  (295.34 pts) at {2-2} NAPERVILLE DIVINE (281.68 pts)
The Justice took it to the Divine this week with 2 players topping 28 points and a solid 34.50 point effort out of Todd Gurley. The Divine had a late scratch this week with Jarrad Davis and that may have been the difference. Five players topped the 20 point mark with Greg Zurelein hitting on 31.30. Take-away: The Justice is staying pretty consistent and the Divine have dropped a couple of heartbreakers. Consistency is key to success in this league and both teams need to up the consistency level to be talked about by the “Higher Calling”.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:12 pm

All-Play record it is, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:33 pm

death by a thousand paper cuts as each of the articles come out this week.  thanks guys.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:37 pm

You are welcome! I wasn't much better.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:13 pm

I like this article but this was another sad one. At least my kicker knocked over the Progressive Pot.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:49 am

Screw not having NSFW stuff.  This article it supposed to be TITilating.  More tits, less facts!  Because when a team sucks as bad as mine, the only thing that will put a smile on my face is tits, not facts! **  overhead  

**Ed, I DO NOT want to see man boob gifs to put a smile on my face. Those don't count!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:25 am

Good article, Mark, thank you.

clap

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:06 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:

{0-4} DOS FACES DEGENITALS (258.14 pts) at {3-1} LITTLE SILVERBALLERS  (276.98 pts)
The Degenitals nearly beat the Ballers? Well, if you call an 18 point loss, a win-then it’s a win for the Degenitals. With some solid play out of Fournette (24.50) and Hopkins (27.20) they almost “won”. The Ballers didn’t trip this week, maybe stumbled with 3 players eclipsing the 30 point mark in Dalton, Newton, and Zuerlein. Wait, Zuerlien? Take-Away: In terms of points scored, the Degenitals aren’t in last place right now. That has got to feel good! The Ballers are still in the mix for the title, but I think a little more consistency is much needed.

Seriously? 30pt games from Andy Freaking Dalton and a Kicker??? Yes... They got EXTREMELY lucky this week. Still in the mix for the title? What title? lol

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:01 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

**Ed, I DO NOT want to see man boob gifs to put a smile on my face. Those don't count!

I dont want to see them either. Great article, thanks for putting this together.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

Seriously?  30pt games from Andy Freaking Dalton and a Kicker???  Yes... They got EXTREMELY lucky this week.  Still in the mix for the title?  What title?  lol
Derrick just got owned! Hahahahaha

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:53 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Screw not having NSFW stuff.  This article it supposed to be TITilating.  More tits, less facts!  Because when a team sucks as bad as mine, the only thing that will put a smile on my face is tits, not facts! **  overhead  

agree

so metalvote yesso metal

high five

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:37 am

Take-away: The Justice is staying pretty consistent and the Divine have dropped a couple of heartbreakers. Consistency is key to success in this league and both teams need to up the consistency level to be talked about by the “Higher Calling”.[/b]

So am I consistent or not? I can't figure it out. I agree with the last part though, I am definitely not one of the "higher calling" teams right now. Thanks for the write up Mark.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:05 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
**Ed, I DO NOT want to see man boob gifs to put a smile on my face.

Geez, is that the reputation I have around here that you think I would do something like that????

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 am

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:26 am

Only took us 4 weeks to prove SMAK wrong carlton
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:45 am

Thanks Mark. cheers

These injuries each week are like death by a thousand paper cuts.

Now my CARR is in the garage with a broken chassis, ARGH.
Had to scrap the barrel for that slug EJ Manual. Not sure I see that ending well.

shrug

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
death by a thousand paper cuts as each of the articles come out this week.  thanks guys.

lol3 rofl ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4   

Back to top Go down

TITILATING TUESDAY TAKE-AWAY 2017-WEEK 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: