x
x
x
x
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am

Thought I'd throw this out there now that we are 4 weeks through the season.  Greg does NOT hold the 1.01... I repeat, Greg does NOT hold the 1.01.  Greg, there's still time.  

Last edited by Whiskey Creek Gadabouts on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am

Who owns the Muskies pick so metal

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:19 am

Ed with the 1.1?  And he doesn't own the pick?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:41 am

Says the guy who just lost to the Nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:48 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Says the guy who just lost to the Nightmare.

That would carry a bit more effect if you didn't score 70 points less than me this week.  Keep fighting the fight.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:07 am

thanks B

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 am

You rock Brad. I wasn't expecting to see this for a few weeks, but always fun.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:22 am

Wow. 1333 points on the season for Jon. I guess rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Wow. 1333 points on the season for Jon. I guess rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.
He will lose this week

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:46 am

this is awesome.. C'mon Ed. I cant be Team Ed and Ed be the pink leader

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:57 am

Luckily for me, Pink goes to worst in the entire league. Got DD helping me out right now.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:00 am

Luckily for me, Pink goes to worst in the entire league.  Got DD helping me out right now.

Go get 'em!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 am

You would know.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:19 am

Thanks Brad. This thread is better when you have your picks :(

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Nice Brad, now to figure out how to get my picks back.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Luckily for me, Pink goes to worst in the entire league.  Got DD helping me out right now.
I'm going to be balls deep in pink after this week. I play the Degenerates and I have so many Byes I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag. It's gonna get fucking ugly

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Interesting stuff Brad - thank you.

The rise of the Mayhem is real and the RedKnights doing really well too.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:57 am

Nice to see where we are already. I am in a good spot to give up my 1st for a player in RFA

Dan is looking good to have Nevada's 2nd rounder------it is almost a first BY DEFAULT

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:32 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Thanks Brad.  This thread is better when you have your picks :(

Or in my case, any picks at all in the first half of the draft. Thanks though Brad.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:44 am

Updated original post - through 6 weeks.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:54 am

thanks B

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:

Is the record rank correct? If I'm reading it correctly, it's winning percentage and then points as the tie-breaker. And 1 is worst and 12 is the best. But, at least on the TT side, it looks like the rankings for teams with the same record are in inverse order.

So for the 2-4 teams, you have Craig as the worst team but he has the most points. And Ed as the best team but he has the least points.

The same is true for the 4-2 teams where Todd is worst but he has the most points. And Mark has the least.

I also see this with the 3-3 teams. But I could be missing something here.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Is the record rank correct?  If I'm reading it correctly, it's winning percentage and then points as the tie-breaker.  And 1 is worst and 12 is the best.  But, at least on the TT side, it looks like the rankings for teams with the same record are in inverse order.

So for the 2-4 teams, you have Craig as the worst team but he has the most points.  And Ed as the best team but he has the least points.

The same is true for the 4-2 teams where Todd is worst but he has the most points.  And Mark has the least.

I also see this with the 3-3 teams.  But I could be missing something here.

Good catch.  Looks like when I did the secondary sort, I didn't select the proper ordering.  Should be correct now.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 am

I want it back the way it was!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am

Looking good - 5 picks in top 17 and 2 in top 4 or 5 chicken dance

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:07 am

Thanks Brad.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Hoping I continue with the AP record, and I don't give someone that high of a pick.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Whoever has my first round pick......Sorry

Not!!! tongue

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Updated through 7 weeks.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:24 pm

I really like looking at this since I have 3 1st round picks. I was hoping that Mean Machine wouldn't be doing so well.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:42 pm

I just broke the .500 mark and I'm still the 4th worst team in the DD.  Shocked  #Smoke&Mirrors  grin

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Dammit Rob don't steal the 1.01 from me again

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Someone is pissed of at owning my pick this year. But still early.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Thanks Brad - always interesting to see how things stand.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:45 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

Mine too!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 am

Updated through 8 weeks.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

Updated through 8 weeks.

Thanks Brad. Not that it changes the order (I don't think), but the Steelcats record is the same as Mark and I now and he has more points so I think his record rating goes to #2.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 am

Ok, that's starting to look a little bit better.  At least my pick is not close to the top anymore.   vote yes

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 am

Sorry to root against you, Bill, but you're in my division and I have your pick.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:51 am

Sorry to root against you, Bill, but you're in my division and I have your pick.

C'mon Ed, make up 73 points on the Goon Squad and I get the 1.2.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:58 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH..... He doesn't even have his own pick anyway(Divine has it) + 2 others)

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH..... He doesn't even have his own pick anyway(Divine has it) + 2 others)

This actually helps you. I can see Ed stepping off the throttle just to get me the worse pick.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I can see Ed stepping off the throttle just to get me the worse pick.

Nope.  Will continue to keep trying even if it is to your benefit.  Still have two legs of our wager to get through and I'm feeling the momentum.  Hoping that Craig gets a lower pick.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 am

Updated through week 11.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 am

Thanks for doing this
I say - go nighthawks in week 12!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:40 am

I really wish I had my 1st. Dang. At least I own the Muskies 2nd, which is essentially almost a 1st.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Thanks for doing this
I say - go nighthawks in week 12!

good post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:17 am

Updated through week 11.

Thank you sir!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:09 pm

perfect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...   

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Draft Order... Through 12 Weeks...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: