Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 am

Monster Match-ups Week 4

Minnesota Eternals (3-0) vs. Indiana Mayhem (2-1)

This is a “Prove it” game for the Mayhem.  The Mayhem have made some moves this week to make their team into a contender, hopefully. A step in the right direction would be to beat the Eternals this week.

Make or Break match-ups

Eternals

Crowell vs Cincinnati… So far not the stud RB the Eternals were envisioning.  At 2.9ypc Crowell is going to have to step up his game. The Bengals have a tough DL and Burflict is back this game so I’m not sure this is the game Crowell breaks out.
Ellington vs 49ers… The Eternals are relying on this 3rd down back to provide a boost in their line-up.  It looks like Ellington was incorporated into the passing game a little more last week with 5 carries and 5 catches (8 targets).  The Eternals are going to need that trend to continue.
Gurley vs Cowboys … Gurley has been looking much more manly this year so far. The growth of Goff has translated into less guys in the box for Gurley with means games of 19, 26,36 so far this year.
Bryant vs Ravens… I’m not sure if he changed his name to Mavis over his suspension but so far he’s not the same player. 8 targets last week against the Bears but only 2 rec for 30yds.  Time to take the skirt off Mavis and put your big boy pants on again. Can’t you see the Eternals are relying on you?
Stills vs Saints… Parker has been trending up and Stills has been pretty blah.  10 targets last week and only manged 4 rec for 51yds.  On the positive, you got to like the 10 targets, Stills numbers will be there if he keeps getting 10 targets. Should be plenty of passing against the Saints.

Mayhem

Wilson vs Colts…. The Colts are not a good team and this game is in Seattle.  Wilson needs to have a repeat perform from last week and score in that 25pt range. Very inconsistent so far this year.
Mixon vs Browns… It was obvious last week against the Packers that Mixon is the most effective RB on the Bengals.  They need to give this guy 20 touches a game with Bernard as the change of pace back.  He had that last week but couldn’t find the end zone. Trending upwards.
Lee vs Jets… Good match-up this week, should mean points. His QB has been playing better and the Jags have a running game. His targets have been 7 and 12 the past 2 weeks.          
Palmer vs 49ers... Another good match-up that the Mayhem need their QB to capitalize on.

There’s a lot of inconsistency (and Prayers) in the Eternals offensive line-up: Crowell, Ellington, Bryant, Stills and Graham.  The Mayhem have a lot of favorable match-ups on the offensive side.  On the defensive side both teams have a bunch of studs.  The Eternals have the edge on defense, slightly. This game will be determined on the offensive side of the ball.  Mayhem win this one going away 349- 298.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:05 am

I can't bet against the Eternals in this one... Mayhem have some tasty matchups, but in Andy I trust! lol

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:52 am

I love the team breakdowns and predicted score, but I have to disagree with the prediction.  The Mayhem will lose by default.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Eternals but both great teams.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:45 am

Carla put a beatdown on our commander and chief.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I love the team breakdowns and predicted score, but I have to disagree with the prediction.  The Mayhem will lose by default.

WTH Bern. rant

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition   

Back to top Go down

Monster Match-up 2017 Week 4- DD edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: