:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:08 am

If you were to analyze the 3 Prognasticators of Roster Wars for Week #3, and you were asked to identify which one was which, you wouldn't be able to do it. You wouldn't be able to tell which one had the better week. So for Strike The Tales From The Crib Of NostraSMAKadamus, it was pretty easy to describe their week. All 3 finished the week exactly at the .500 mark. Strike the Match was 3-3, Tales From The Crib was 3-3, and NostraSMAKadamus was 3-3 in each Conference and finshed the week 6-6 overall. A total wash for the week. No ground lost, no ground gained. On the season, Strike The Match now has 72.2% accuracy at 13-5. NostraSMAKadamus has an accuracy of 55.6% at 20-16 (both Conferences). Tales From The Crib will soon be turning tail and running as they are below 50% at 44.4% with an 8-10 record. So for Week #4, it's time for Strike The Tales From The Crib Of NostraSMAKadamus to each find their own identity to claim the top Prognasticators honors of Roster Wars. That means NostraSMAKadamus is now laser focused on the dart board this week.

DASTARDLY DOZEN

NightHawks(1-2)vsRed Knights(1-2)A pair of 1-2 teams makes this a must win game for both of them. Either by color, or by flight, darkness will descend on one (K)Night. Quote the raven nevermore. The raven refuses to be struck down by the match as only 1 (K)Night rises from the ashes just like the Phoenix.NIGHTHAWKS
Muskies(0-3)vsAfricans(2-1)The Africans continue to baffle SMAK with their winning ways. The Muskies continue to baffle SMAK with their losing ways. Here a baffle, there a baffle, everywhere a baffle. It's time to stop this baffling nonsense and get down to serious business.MUSKIES
Degenitals(0-3)vsSilverBallers(2-1)The Ballers did not see the silver lining in last week's loss to the Gadabouts. The Degenitals squeezed out one too many Hello's over the weekend so their high-pitched scrotum will be no match for a ball of silver.SILVER BALLERS
Gadabouts(2-1)vsDragons(3-0)The Dragons are already 75% of the way to their SMAK predicted win total for the season. The Gadabouts are only 25% of the way to their SMAK win total. NostraSMAKadamus is 100% sure that they have a 50% chance of a correct prediction in this outcome.GADABOUTS
Malosos(1-2)vsTyrants(1-2)Another matchup of 1-2 teams that can't afford to end up 1-3. Yet both of these teams have scored over 300pts in their last 2 games. Somthing's gotta give. You can't spell Malosos without shuffling the letters and spelling “loss”TYRANTS
Mayhem(2-1)vsEternals(3-0)The Eternals are in 1st place, exceeding SMAK expections. According to SMAK, the Mayhem are in 1st place by default. By no fault of my own, the fault line has been drawn in the sand. And like sands thru the hour glass, these are the days of our lives.ETERNALS

TERRIBLE TWELVE

GoldDiggers(3-0)vsKnights(2-1)The Golddiggers are the last undefeated team in the TT. Is it time to Knight them the Champion of the Conference? Or can the Knights Dig up a win in Gold country? If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you and it's golden.GOLDDIGGERS
Oysters(1-2)vsSteel Cats(2-1)With the Oyster now in the win column, they are running head on into a Steel Cat. If it ain't a pig, the Steel Cats have been cruising versus the rest of the TT. Can the Oysters "Steel" a win this week? Here's NostraSMAKadamus's "pearl" of wisdom.STEEL CATS
Mean Machine(2-1)vsBombers(0-3)In this game, SMAK is going to throw the records of these 2 teams out the window. Why? Because there's no other way to justify the prediction. The records out the window this week, Super Computer out the window next week if all predictions fail. It's time to witness the detonation.BOMBERS
Nightmare(0-3)vsBrawlers(2-1)Another matchups with identical records from the one above. Should records be thrown out the window here too? You can if you want. SMAK predicted the Brawlers to have 3 wins on the season. SMAK didn't say which 3, so why not 3 out of the first 4?BRAWLERS
Goon Squad(1-2)vsPigskins(2-1)The Goons weren't able to pull off the win last week and the Pigskins are riding a 2 game winning streak. Are the Goons capable of stopping a streak? With NSFW gone, the Goons would be happy just to see a streaker. Well, the Pigskins may be streaking by with win #3.PIGSKINS
Justice(1-2)vsDivine(2-1)The Divine were not prepared for a Brawl last week. The Justice were not prepared for an Old West Gold Rush last week. Somebody better be prepared for a win this week, and prepare yourself, this game is coming down to the wire. SMAK is prepared.DIVINE

mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

Funny...when I looked at the initial record I thought the Tyrants were 2-1...just seems odd to see them at 1-2.  However, that will change to 2-2 after this week, as the Malosos sense a big let down in production from the silver and black...kick back and enjoy the weekend Nick.  Congrats in advance... cheers   

...and since we are "spell" checking.  There is most certainly an ASS in NostraSMAKadamus
...bite me stat boy.  wink

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 am

I definitely didn't expect the Malosos to be up at this hour.  

And now, I have to go to sleep with a pissed off Malosos somewhere out there.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:16 am

What if......the Mayhem won? Maybe the Mayhem will be the Miracle game. Just think for one moment how cool it would be if the Mayhem took down the Giant........ahhhh. Ok, now back to reality. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:50 am

Love the Edward Allen Poe reference buddy! Thank you for the awesome article. Gonna be a fun week!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:14 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Love the Edward Allen Poe reference buddy! Thank you for the awesome article. Gonna be a fun week!

Edgar?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:05 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Edgar?

His estranged brother

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:04 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Edgar?

His estranged brother

Well the line from the famous Poe poem is "Quoth the raven. . ." so "Quote the raven. . ." probably was written by Edward. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:46 am

Quote :
You can't spell Malosos without shuffling the letters and spelling “loss”

rofl

Great article man, I love this one!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Edgar?

His estranged brother
Laughing laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:55 am

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:19 am

Kim Jong Bern wrote:
In this game, SMAK is going to throw the records of these 2 teams out the window. Why? Because there's no other way to justify the prediction. The records out the window this week, Super Computer out the window next week if all predictions fail. It's time to witness the detonation.

Don't do it.  Keep the faith in SMAK.  Of course, I will reverse this position once you start picking me to lose again.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:33 am

Nice work as always Bern!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:01 am

Hey come on! I use An iPhone! Siri does her best.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 am

Saves folks from fires. Throws others under buses. Gotcha.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:30 am

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:18 am

England Dragons wrote:

good post

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am

Saves folks from fires. Throws others under buses. Gotcha.

LOL..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions   

Back to top Go down

NostraSMAKadamus Week #4 Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: