:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:37 am

Well another week is in the books and things are starting to look up for a lot of fantasy teams. There was a bunch of better offensive play this week, than the last couple weeks. So we finally saw some of the elite talent hit paydirt. With that, let's look at how teams fared in week 3

On offense we had 6 teams hit the 150+ mark (which is really good), we had 5 teams score between 120 - 150 and then we had one lowly team score 84 points sick

Wow, do I feel bad for the Bern and his 84 points. Sorry buddy that really does suck.

It was a hood week for WRs, as we saw a handful of them score 20+. FINALLY!! Been waiting a long time for them to show up

Now, let's move onto the defensive scoring for the week

The SilverBallers still hold the #1 spot for now, but they had a poor showing so the rest of the field climbed back in the race.

It was a good week for most teams defense, but none was bigger than Brad! He had 2 DBs get a pick 6, which really helped him this week. Lucky bastard tongue

5 teams scored 150+, so they all got the threshold for defensive scoring this week. Bravo!

The remaining 7 teams scored anywhere from 100 - 140 points, with Robs team barely breaking 100 points!?! Yikes, that ain't good buddy!

So, all in all it was good to see teams score better this week. The last few weeks just felt like the NFL was off to a really sluggish start, but week 3 came in and reminded us why we like fantasy football! Hopefully this is a sign that the top players will start taking the fantasy football rankings back over!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Good article!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:26 pm

I didn't think it could be any worse than last week.  84pts, really?  I hadn't even realized that until now.  Thanks for pointing it out. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Poor Bern, we all feel badly for him. He is going to win the 25K America's favorite RW owner------wait this isnt Big Brother, nevermind.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Great stuff Derrick - thank you.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Thanks for the article... My defense is fucking terrible... Then again, offense isn't much better lol

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:23 am

Thanks Derrick. Was definitely glad to see my D get those pick 6s.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3   

Back to top Go down

Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: