Share | 

Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:23 am

MONSTER MATCH-UP
WEEK 3

Sorry about the tardiness of this article. Busy week at work and just life in general.  This week really has some pivotal match-ups acrossed the board. Week 3 is one the most important weeks in my opinion for several reasons. A quarter of the season has passed after this week. Teams that are 3-0 and 2-1 are sitting pretty and feeling good about their team moving forward. 1-2 teams, depending on what chapter they’re in, are deciding to be buyers or sellers and 0-3 teams are probably saying “fuck it” and looking for buyers. This week in Chapter 3 the (wo)men may get sepeated from the boys and we may find out that the Muskies might have to get used to being in contention for pink and not a Chapter title.

Muskego Muskies(0-2) vs. Indiana Mayhem(1-1)

The Mayhem are the heavy favorite in this game and rightfully so. The Mayhem has several plus players on both sides of the ball…  “Make or Break” match-ups include: Elliot vs. Cardinals, another tough match-up coming off the worst game of his career, maybe all the off the field stuff is affecting him a little. Adams vs. Bengals, Cobb and Nelson are banged up so can Adams has to catch more balls than he drops this week. McCoy vs. Broncos, tough defensive match-up again, only 12 carries last week against the Carolina Defense. Manning vs. Eagles. 2 stinkers for Eli so far, its going to be a long season if he’s going to keep putting up 8’s and 11’s.  
Key Injuries: Andrew Luck, JJ. Nelson, Vic Beasley, Josh Norman

The Muskies have not live up to expectations so far this season.  Almost every player has played below average so far this season. Almost “fuck it” time… Green vs. Packers, this should be a “get on the same Page” game for Green and Dalton because the Packers can definitely be passed on. Bennett vs. Bengals, With Jordy and Cobb banged up and Bennett having a tough game last week Rodgers and Bennett are going to have a bromance week against a bad Bengals team.
Dunlap vs. Packers, both the Packers tackles missed last week and are still banged up. Dunlap should walk away with good numbers this game. Prescott vs. Cardinals,  trouble in Cowboy country, Dak is banged up a little which may take some of his mobility away, going against a tough defense. Dak needs Elliot to be the run threat he was last year to be successful.
Key Injuries:  Marcell Dareus, Vontaze Burflict, Jamie Collins

Anything can happen in fantasy football and that’s my only saving grace. Both teams have big name players but the Mayhem have a better supporting cast than the Muskies. The Muskies need every single player on their team to play better than the previous weeks and that’s just not going to happen.
Mayhem wins big 313-249

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 am

Good job man. What happened to the Muskies?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Pigskins rankings predicted this...

pay attention

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:33 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

pay attention
I think the pigskins predicted it all 3 yrs... 3rd times a charm

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
bang head on wall I didn't expected to win it all but I also never expected to have 4 All-Play wins going into Week 3. Fantasy Football is a fickle bitch

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:46 am

The Muskies may have a chance this week.  Now I know they are playing the 1st place Mayhem, but remember, the Mayhem are there by default.    scared behind couch

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:59 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

pay attention
I think the pigskins predicted it all 3 yrs... 3rd times a charm
Laughing laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Poor Dan! Feel sorry for ya bud.

I didn't see your team starting out this bad though.... This has been a crazy 2 weeks, for sure

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 am

You picked the best matchup. Carla's didn't get her big win and is now sweating it out...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
The Muskies may have a chance this week.  Now I know they are playing the 1st place Mayhem, but remember, the Mayhem are there by default.    scared behind couch

Here we go again........"by default" doh

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
You picked the best matchup. Carla's didn't get her big win and is now sweating it out...

He jinxed me, that will be my excuse. Good Luck Dan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition   

Back to top Go down

Monster Match-up Week 3- DD edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: