:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:49 am

Another week down in the books and another week of strong performances and very weak performances. So let's dive in....

On offense every team scored reasonably well. You kinda want to score, about 150 to have a good week. Around 7 didn't break the 150 mark.

Jon and Tom led all teams in offensive scoring this week, which isn't to surprising with the talent they have.

Low score of the week goes to Sty. Poor Sty...... He was counting on Jordan Howard, and he couldn't score 1 fucking point!?! Wtf

Another team that is surprising to seenear the bottom of these rankings, is the SilverBallers. You figure a team that has Gordon, AB, Julio and Gronk should be near the top of the offensive scoring. Well unfortunately that's not the case! Which is very puzzling in my mind....

The Mayhem, Tyrants ( without OBJ out still Shocked ), Eternals and SilverBallers all broke the 150 threshold to put them on a good track to score around 300 points.

Everybody else was under 150, which makes it an uphill climb to reach 300 points for the week.

Now, let's take a look at the defensive scoring this week.

Ok, I admit I thought my defense was ok and that they would enough to help me win games. But to have them scoring close to 200 a week has got me dumbfounded!! If you were to tell me, this off-season, that my defense was going to carry my offense I would've threw up. WTF is going on this year? And why the hell is my defense rockin right now?

Next, the Dragons, Tyrants and Eternals all scored over 150, with strong performances from their defense.

RedKnights, Africans, Malosos, Mayhem and Nighthaws were all in the middle for scoring the week. Which is ok, but you need the other side of the ball to score more to bail you out. Which didn't happen to much of these teams, and that's why a lot of them failed to score 300

Now, let's talk about the very ugly and disgusting performances put on by the Deginitals, Muskies and Gadabouts!! Not good when your 11 defensive starters fail to score 100 points, or in Brad's case.... Barely score over 100 sick .

It doesn't help when you have a lot of goose eggs, and between these teams there were 5 players that failed to score a point scratch

While, another 14 players couldn't top the 10 point mark doh

All in all it was a good week of football, but I feel like weak are still waiting for that one week where teams will blow up the scoreboard...... Maybe that will be week 3. Let's hope rock on

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 pm

This is fun to compare to Russ' to see how the conferences match up. Great job Derrick.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Love it, I wish my offense would get their shit together. I need Luck back for TY, and OBJ back to full health.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Thanks Derrick, the NightHawks are working to find the right combination and start climbing the charts. #trustingtheprocess vote yes

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Nice job, Derrick!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 pm

like the stat change feature

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:14 pm

AHHHHHHHH! I can't even scroll down to see Eric's post! Took a minute because the stupid spreadsheet kept pulling me up!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
AHHHHHHHH! I can't even scroll down to see Eric's post! Took a minute because the stupid spreadsheet kept pulling me up!

Next week I will just do a screen shot of the spreadsheets and see how it works

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Don't change it if I am the only one having issues.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I tried doing screenshots for mine and it didn't work -- you couldn't read the text.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Great write-up Derrick!

Glad my D did better this week. By which I mean glad I did a better job of choosing the right players!

laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:45 am

Great write up man. Yea... When your defense doesn't crack 100pts... Gonna be tough to do anything.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Nah, keep it like this. Much clearer and easier to read. Oh and screw Nick.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Nah, keep it like this.  Much clearer and easier to read.  Oh and screw Nick.

That wasn't very nice Brad. That week in Georgia made you bitter.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:52 am

My I go down my team it sounds like this...Fuck you... fuck you... Fuck you.... You're cool.... Fuck you....

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 am

Thanks Derrick I always enjoy this series. I knew I should have benched that bum from Chicago.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:37 pm

I still want to say things are kinda wonky and injuries seem too numerous but that's probably just because they're hitting home. If week 3 looks like Weeks 1&2 then I guess we'll have to adjust what we think about who are studs and who are duds.

Way too many players not delivering that should have considering their history and situations IMO.

Thanks Derrick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2   

Back to top Go down

Offense vs Defense (DD Edition) Week 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: