:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Lawrence Timmons LB MIA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 am

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Dolphins SLB Lawrence Timmons has left the team ahead of Week 2 against the Chargers.
According to La Canfora, Timmons' "whereabouts are known," but the team is "weighing the situation" ahead of this afternoon's kickoff. The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports Timmons wasn't arrested, but he won't play after "something angered him." Miami is already forced to start UDFA Mike Hull at middle linebacker with Rey Maualuga out of shape and not ready.
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:45 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Dolphins SLB Lawrence Timmons has left the team ahead of Week 2 against the Chargers.
According to La Canfora, Timmons' "whereabouts are known," but the team is "weighing the situation" ahead of this afternoon's kickoff. The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports Timmons wasn't arrested, but he won't play after "something angered him." Miami is already forced to start UDFA Mike Hull at middle linebacker with Rey Maualuga out of shape and not ready.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
North Carolina Cobras wrote:

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.
thought the same thing - glad i dont own him

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Woo! Good for the Chargers!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:44 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Essentially sounds like this is what happened. Hasn't missed a game since 2014, so I don't see things like this in his past. I wonder what the hell is going on.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:18 am

Chris Chavez is reporting on si.com that they found him, but no additional details. At least he is ok.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:27 am

This is one of the strangest stories that I've seen in a while.  My first reaction was that maybe it had something to do with the hurricane (i.e. damage to home or injured family member) but he did make it to California and was there with the team.  So I'm thinking that it's maybe mental health related.  I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I'm curious as to whether he made it on the plane and traveled with the team.

Who was the guy that disappeared the night before the Super Bowl?

Edit - It was Barret Robbins from the Raiders.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:30 am

Apparently he's back.

http://www.mybrctv.com/news/read/category/sports/article/thescore-report_timmons_returning_to_dolphins_following_per-rthescore

Report: Timmons returning to Dolphins following 'personal matter'
theScore1 hour ago

Dolphins linebacker Lawrence Timmons is "doing much better" Monday and wants to resume playing "immediately" after missing Miami's win over the Los Angeles Chargers, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
Timmons had left the team prior to Week 2 after "something angered him."
It's not known what caused Timmons to leave, with Schefter's source calling it a "personal matter." The veteran linebacker will meet with team doctors Monday, so it could be a medical issue, Schefter adds.
It was reported Sunday that whatever Timmons' issue was, he hadn't "run afoul of (the) law."
Copyright © 2017 Score Media Ventures Inc. All rights reserved. Certain content reproduced under license.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 am

Hmm a mentally unstable LB, fits in nicely along with the rest of my LB corps

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:50 am

TMZ Sports reports the Dolphins filed a missing persons report for SLB Lawrence Timmons on Saturday.
Timmons was reportedly not in his room at curfew, and the team could not find him despite calling family and close friends. Timmons was eventually found at the airport early Sunday morning in the boarding area for a flight headed to Pennsylvania, which is where his child lives. Timmons returned to the team on Monday, but his future with the team remains muddled.
Source: TMZ Sep 18 - 12:39 PM

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:31 pm

He's making his case for football related brain damage is my guess. Looking for a payout on the way out.

coffee

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm

This story gets crazier by the minute...

Dolphins coach Adam Gase is unsure if SLB Lawrence Timmons will remain with the team going forward.
Timmons is dealing with a personal situation. He was back with the team on Monday. Expect clarity to emerge some time in the next 48 hours.
Source: Barry Jackson on Twitter Sep 18 - 3:13 PM

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:03 pm

LMAFO ............ just read the title of this thread ..........    Lawrence Timmons LB M.I.A. 

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:04 pm

LOL... Yes he was

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
LMAFO ............ just read the title of this thread ..........    Lawrence Timmons LB M.I.A. 

LOL ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:39 am

Ha. That's pretty good.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Dolphins suspended SLB Lawrence Timmons indefinitely for violating team rules.
Dealing with a personal situation, Timmons went AWOL from the team on Saturday night. He was reportedly back with the club on Monday, but the Dolphins have decided the transgression must be punished. "Indefinite" team suspensions have a way of lasting only a game or two, but Timmons' situation is extremely murky. Anything from one week to the Dolphins moving on completely is on the table.
Sep 19 - 4:07 PM

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm

The Dolphins just traded for Stephone Anthony. This could be a sign that they are ready to move on from Timmons. Or, given the way the Saints view Anthony, it may have been too good of a value to turn down.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:32 am

Timmons is their best LB and talent always wins. We'll see him back sooner rather than later. Stephone Anthony couldn't get a game for the Saints defense by the way.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 am

I heard the max suspension allowed by the CBA is 4 games, so Anthony may just be a filler for those 4.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawrence Timmons LB MIA   

Back to top Go down

Lawrence Timmons LB MIA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: