Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:04 pm

There is no greater kick in the nards than to have the whole article written and then erased so take 2.

QB

Derek Carr is the future of the NFL. Matt stafford is the present. Add in Winston who has weapons galore and the Mohawaks have a recipe for success. I am leery of kirk Cousins too. He doesnt seem to have confidence in is new guys yet.

Advnatage Mohawks by a bit

RB

Todd gurley isnt the best RB who ever played at Georgia. Next year he wont even be the best Georgie RB playing in the NFL. ( nick chubb is the man) 2.0 yards per carry just isnt the good. Rodgers is a journeyman who is holding the seat warm for Doug Martin. Cohen cant carry the load against McCoy, and christian. Sorry. CJ Anderson kind of sucks but everyone else in Denver sucks more.

Advantage arsenic

WR

Jordy Nelson is the player that Hopkins owners hope he turns into. High ceiling high floor and scores touch downs. Hopkins has the high floor covered. He gets tons of targets. He just isnt making explosive plays or scoring big. Cooks is the best the Pats have and lets face it, the NO defense has never been good. A big day for both of arsenics players. Marvin jones was a tale of two seasons in 2016. Early season stud.Late season bench warmer for all fantasy leagues.
Advantage arsenic

TE

Look. Gronk and Kelse are the best players at their positoon in both fantasy and real life. Arsenic simply cant match up. Who can? The Bengals are just terrible and Eifert, finally healthy ,isnt being helped by poor play from his QB.

Advantage: mohawks

DT

Gerald McCoy inreal life is as good if not better than Sugh but in fantasy, Sugh scores more points. The sacks are there for Sugh plus the tackles for the beast from Nebraska. Mebane had a solid week 1 but will he do so again?

No advantage

DE

JPP isnt the JPP of old but he still is good with 3 fingers. Fowler is underrated. Griffen is pretty good but he isnt enough to match up.

Advantage Mohawks

LB

Mack, keuckly, ogletree. Kwon. This is the LB group that Pigskins wishes he had when he spent all of his cash on defense. No one has more stars, and no one spent as much at this position. When the smoke cleared, Justin has a championship level group of starters at LB. Korrea is good. .Dansby used to be. It isnt enough.
Advantage: Mohawk

CB

Who cares. I dont

S

Great week 1 for killebrew. Branch is good. Joseph and Burnett are better and will be more statistically consistent over the course of the season. Killebrew may have another monster game in him or he may fade. IDK

Advantage: arsenic

Summary: i can't build teams where a few positions are dominant and the rest are MEH, especially when all of my strength is in my studly starters. I would piss myself every week hoping that no one got injured. justin is of sterner stuff. Many of us thiught he was the worst team in the Minors but he has worked to get better every week since the auction. I do think a mid season losing streak will ruin a playoff bid but he will have just enough to beat a game Arsenic squad

Mohawks win by 8. Closer than week 1 but who cares. A win is a win.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Nice work Jason! I hope you are wrong though cheers

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Nice work Jason! I hope you are right though cheers

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Nice work Jason! I hope you are right! beer

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Nice work Jason!  Right or wrong, I like the article.   wink   cheers

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:25 pm

JPP is giving a press conference on the Marauders' chances this week. Let's take a live look.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Nice work Jason! Glad you were right though. cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2   

Back to top Go down

Mohawks vs Arsenic: Hellacious Matchup week2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Articles-
Jump to: