:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

The Padded Room / Therapists office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 am

Someone save me from this fucking conference call. If I hear one more fucking buzzword or ass slap...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Wed May 31, 2017 10:35 am

YEAH MAN GUYS DENNIS IS TOTALLY CRUSHING IT OUT THERE. MAJOR KUDOS HE'S JUST REALLY PUTTING HIS NOSE TO THE GRIND STONE AND NAILING DOWN BUSINESS. WE NEED TO GET BETTER AT FORECASTING THOUGH I'M FLYING THE PLANE WITH NO INSTRUMENTS. WE NEED TO BE CRUSHING THOSE FORECASTS GUYS. WITHOUT THOSE FORECASTS I CAN'T FLY THE PLANE. I HAVE NO INSTRUMENTS. CRUSH IT.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Wed May 31, 2017 10:40 am

You could come hang out with me for a little bit. I have spent the last two days sitting in domestic violence/peace order court. While it is very important and I understand its purpose, the fact that most people are not represented by lawyers during the proceedings turns it into a very uncomfortable shit show. This is of course nothing compared to the discomfort I experience hearing the stories of the alleged abuse victims which regularly make me question humanity.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Wed May 31, 2017 10:57 am

I need the padded room and you need the therapist.

In other news I got Bingo.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Today the Mrs. got an email from someone that we were friends with about 10-15 years ago.  It was the most audacious email I have ever seen.  It almost felt like a scam.  She wrote and said (paraphrasing):

I'm looking for an angel investment.  You are a lawyer and have lawyer friends, so I thought you'd be a good person to ask.  I'm getting close to graduating, and I don't want to live with roommates anymore and found an apartment that I like.  Can you lend me $8000 so I can get my own apartment?  That would pay for deposits and the first few months.  I should be able to start paying you back the summer of 2018 and I will pay you $100 dollars a month. (which equals 6 and a half years of paying us back by the way).

I seriously can't believe how shameless this person is.  To ask for so much money, have the nerve to call it an investment, and the fact that she reached out because she heard that my wife is in a stereotypically high paying field?  Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people?  Oh and the best part is she is finishing up school to become an acupuncturist and is opening up a shop in the back of an 'organic body product shop', so it sounds like a real winning "investment".

Guess who we heard from again today for the first time since this nonsense. Wants to know if my wife will be a consigner on her new apartment. Unreal

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am

Today the Mrs. got an email from someone that we were friends with about 10-15 years ago.  It was the most audacious email I have ever seen.  It almost felt like a scam.  She wrote and said (paraphrasing):

I'm looking for an angel investment.  You are a lawyer and have lawyer friends, so I thought you'd be a good person to ask.  I'm getting close to graduating, and I don't want to live with roommates anymore and found an apartment that I like.  Can you lend me $8000 so I can get my own apartment?  That would pay for deposits and the first few months.  I should be able to start paying you back the summer of 2018 and I will pay you $100 dollars a month. (which equals 6 and a half years of paying us back by the way).

I seriously can't believe how shameless this person is.  To ask for so much money, have the nerve to call it an investment, and the fact that she reached out because she heard that my wife is in a stereotypically high paying field?  Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people?  Oh and the best part is she is finishing up school to become an acupuncturist and is opening up a shop in the back of an 'organic body product shop', so it sounds like a real winning "investment".

Guess who we heard from again today for the first time since this nonsense. Wants to know if my wife will be a consigner on her new apartment. Unreal

Send her a poop emoji.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:33 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Send her a poop emoji.

I say do it. It is a high paying field. Money can be replaced but friendships last forever till both parties suffer cardiac asystolic rhythms.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am

Is she hot?

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:54 pm

She seems like a real winner

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Is she hot?

Didn't he ignore the question the last time as well? Makes me think she might be hot. Gotta be hot if you're asking people for thousands of dollars.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Back when he posted the original, I pictured her as hot, so she's probably hot.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm jealous. I wish I could have someone that far down dumbo road that I could verbally assault with remorse.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I'm jealous. I wish I could have someone that far down dumbo road that I could verbally assault with remorse.

With or without?

Either way cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:

With or without?

Either way cheers

Without for sure.....good catch.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Sunday afternoon: Feel like crap, blame dehydration and exhaustion due to morning long run.
Monday: Feel like crap, add in sore throat, go to Patient First to get strep test so to not spread contagious disease with colleagues and family.  Rapid strep, negative and am told more accurate test takes 2 days.
Tuesday: Throat feels worse, nothing I can really do.
Wednesday: Throat feels worse, no call from doctor so in my mind, confirmed no strep, still nothing I can do.
Thursday: Feeling better, throat doesn't really hurt, thinking of going for run this afternoon.  Call from doctor: You have strep.

bang head on wall

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
Sunday afternoon: Feel like crap, blame dehydration and exhaustion due to morning long run.
Monday: Feel like crap, add in sore throat, go to Patient First to get strep test so to not spread contagious disease with colleagues and family.  Rapid strep, negative and am told more accurate test takes 2 days.
Tuesday: Throat feels worse, nothing I can really do.
Wednesday: Throat feels worse, no call from doctor so in my mind, confirmed no strep, still nothing I can do.
Thursday: Feeling better, throat doesn't really hurt, thinking of going for run this afternoon.  Call from doctor: You have strep.

bang head on wall

Omg! Feel better dude. Sorry to hear.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 am

Can't believe this thread fell all the way to page 3...

I fucking hate having to work around others. I'm out of work on injury, have to deal with 3 points of retarded contact and everyone involved has weekends off so I am waving in the wind here trying to tie all these dopes together and somehow not get fucked over because none of them actually give a shit.

Oh, one emailed me...gtg

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:28 am

I don't even know what that means. I read it 3 times trying to figure out what you are saying, and still can't figure it out. Maybe I'm the retard... thinking2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I don't even know what that means. I read it 3 times trying to figure out what you are saying, and still can't figure it out. Maybe I'm the retard... thinking2

Well, there is our company, the third party our company has running any FMLA situations and the doctors office. Obviously you're aware that I came in Saturday and couldn't go all day. Trying to get a hold of any of the above people on the weekend is impossible so I have been unclear as to where anything stands. It sucks not having notes IN ADVANCE to cover things because if anyone wants to go rogue on me I'm the one gets fucked. I had a doctor who hasn't even seen me telling me two wildly different things.

I don't believe I need to be out THAT long but heaven forbid my doctor provide any clarity to what I should be doing. I'm legitimately trying to return to work AND work OT a lot, trying to give as much warning as possible about my status seeing as I am taking up certain vacation slots which open up if I am to remain on leave and yet I have to run a lot of laps around retard park to get anywhere with people.

Oh well, have talked to 2/3rds of them this morning and feeling a bit better about where we're at. Cmon last 1/3rd.

My "I'm not a doctor" verdict: Drink 4 beers for the pain and then drink 6 more for the pain and suffering of dealing with people.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:24 am

Ah! I get it now! I had to deal with that stupid place when I had my appendix out. I had to fight to get a 3rd week off. They didn't understand that my incisions in my core stomach muscles are not gonna hold up lifting boxes for 12 hours a day.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:57 am

I just talked to them...and once again I'm on hold waiting for others. I'm at least hopeful right now that things are in a good place but yeah...whenever you're dealing with uncaring third party fucks it's not a good situation. Add in a company that changes policies when they feel like without communicating it....and we have an "awesome sandwich".

I like not being there but honestly I can't wait for this to be over with because I hate dealing with this sort of shit just as much.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:46 pm

I hear you. People are the fucking worst. Some teachers on my team refuse to check their email. Last week, one sent me an email asking about lesson plans which I responded to about 15 minutes after it was sent. The next day she came into my room legitimately yelling at me about not responding to her email. When I told her I had, she responded that she hadn't checked her email since she sent it to me. Are you fucking kidding me?

Then, the last few days have been an overall shitshow. Due to our class sizes being smaller than the district wants (21 kids is apparently too small. don't get me started), they are getting rid of the only other competent teacher on my team, and splitting her kids up between the other classes. Now I have only incompetent teachers on my team, plus 7 more kids in my class. On top of all of this, they don't check their email, so they had no idea that we were getting new kids on Friday. They also had no idea that our schedule changed due to having one less class. So today neither of them came out to pick up their kids in the morning and I had to walk 90 kids into breakfast by myself while a horde of parents wondered where their kids' new teachers were.

I hate people...

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:50 pm

I hear you.  People are the fucking worst.  Some teachers on my team refuse to check their email.  Last week, one sent me an email asking about lesson plans which I responded to about 15 minutes after it was sent.  The next day she came into my room legitimately yelling at me about not responding to her email.  When I told her I had, she responded that she hadn't checked her email since she sent it to me.  Are you fucking kidding me?

Then, the last few days have been an overall shitshow.  Due to our class sizes being smaller than the district wants (21 kids is apparently too small.  don't get me started), they are getting rid of the only other competent teacher on my team, and splitting her kids up between the other classes.  Now I have only incompetent teachers on my team, plus 7 more kids in my class.  On top of all of this, they don't check their email, so they had no idea that we were getting new kids on Friday.  They also had no idea that our schedule changed due to having one less class.  So today neither of them came out to pick up their kids in the morning and I had to walk 90 kids into breakfast by myself while a horde of parents wondered where their kids' new teachers were.

I hate people...

Man you make me really miss teaching... hairout

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:00 pm

I hear you.  People are the fucking worst.  Some teachers on my team refuse to check their email.  Last week, one sent me an email asking about lesson plans which I responded to about 15 minutes after it was sent.  The next day she came into my room legitimately yelling at me about not responding to her email.  When I told her I had, she responded that she hadn't checked her email since she sent it to me.  Are you fucking kidding me?

Then, the last few days have been an overall shitshow.  Due to our class sizes being smaller than the district wants (21 kids is apparently too small.  don't get me started), they are getting rid of the only other competent teacher on my team, and splitting her kids up between the other classes.  Now I have only incompetent teachers on my team, plus 7 more kids in my class.  On top of all of this, they don't check their email, so they had no idea that we were getting new kids on Friday.  They also had no idea that our schedule changed due to having one less class.  So today neither of them came out to pick up their kids in the morning and I had to walk 90 kids into breakfast by myself while a horde of parents wondered where their kids' new teachers were.

I hate people...

I should be able to fine people outside of RW for shit like that. You can't defend space cadet bullshit like that to me. If there was a free $50 in their inbox every day they would sure as shit be on top of their email.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:45 am

I hate people...

Not that I wish this on you, but I appreciate hearing this. Every once in a while I get nostalgic and miss the kids I got to work with in the schools. I seem to forget that there were adults involved as well and a whole ton of bureaucracy. I am pretty independent in my current gig and probably would not enjoy going back to where I was.

Hope things get better.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:55 am

This makes me feel better about the stuff going on at my gig - man if only my boss knew how incompetent most folks are laughing

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:20 am

So I am not the new guy at work, but I am the new guy in my department and I hate that. I hate feeling useless. I hate being on someone else's schedule of when I can learn new things. I hate having to just stare at my computer and see my fantasy football team lost by 110. Is it 5 PM yet?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:15 am

Matt that is ridiculous. How hard is it to do something as simple as check your email for updates and instructions on something that deals directly with your job.. I got next to no tolerance for baffonery like that and even less for common decency. That sucks bro, here’s to hoping the light bulb comes on for those “adults” and they start to get it. Good luck

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:38 am

I hate people...

Matt...wait until you get into full time administration....despite one's best efforts, advance planning...what you just described is a typical day..just the content varies...."Teams" are as only good as the weakest link...so sadly at times one has to direct most of their efforts, as a leader, to keeping them on track.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:32 pm

I just read this and totally feel better.

I just have to deal with people telling me constantly that they didnt like the food .......after eating nearly all of. Kind of looks like you liked it to me. Then there are the people who constantly say " i know this coupon is expired, but can i still use it?" Sigh. That felt better too.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Why the fuck are there still mosquitos in MN? It has been cold as shit the last few days. I just wanna enjoy a nice autumn evening without getting eaten alive!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Why the fuck are there still mosquitos in MN? It has been cold as shit the last few days. I just wanna enjoy a nice autumn evening without getting eaten alive!

Out at the fire tonight. No bugs.

Just at your house I guess.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:57 pm

It only lasted for about a half hour window. Could have been worse I guess!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Report after promotion:

Vodka intake up 220.5%
Weight up 5 pounds too busy to fucking run
Sleep down to 3.5 hours a night from 4 per Fitbit. Fuck you fitbit

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Report after promotion:

Vodka intake up 220.5%
Weight up 5 pounds too busy to fucking run
Sleep down to 3.5 hours a night from 4 per Fitbit. Fuck you fitbit

I love feisty Sty! Sounds like you need to just take a week off and relax! Maybe go to Disney again. Happiest place on earth!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Wife was driving home about a week and a half ago and some jack wagon (who was probably texting) rear ended her while she was waiting to make a left hand turn (thankfully she and the baby were not injured but having a pregnant wife with an anxiety problem get into a car accident creates issues well beyond anything physical). She was driving a 2006 Mazda with 190,000 miles on it, he was driving a Dodge Sprinter. Needless to say car was totaled. We spent all weekend trying to find another car and being jerked around by used car salesmen. Finally found one we liked and after some haggling got a good price. Then got gouged for fees because fuck used car salesmen and my sick 19 month old was acting up and I didn't have it in me to fight any more. Found my fight again today and have been haggling with the insurance company over them paying some fees. I now have a splitting headache and will need to dip into the whiskey again tonight.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Wife was driving home about a week and a half ago and some jack wagon (who was probably texting) rear ended her while she was waiting to make a left hand turn (thankfully she and the baby were not injured but having a pregnant wife with an anxiety problem get into a car accident creates issues well beyond anything physical).  She was driving a 2006 Mazda with 190,000 miles on it, he was driving a Dodge Sprinter.  Needless to say car was totaled.  We spent all weekend trying to find another car and being jerked around by used car salesmen.  Finally found one we liked and after some haggling got a good price.  Then got gouged for fees because fuck used car salesmen and my sick 19 month old was acting up and I didn't have it in me to fight any more.  Found my fight again today and have been haggling with the insurance company over them paying some fees.  I now have a splitting headache and will need to dip into the whiskey again tonight.  

Hope the wife and baby are doing ok. Took me forever to find a used car (also a 2006 Mazda) and sort out my insurance, wouldn't want to be dealing with that during the holidays. Good luck with everything Bill.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Wife was driving home about a week and a half ago and some jack wagon (who was probably texting) rear ended her while she was waiting to make a left hand turn (thankfully she and the baby were not injured but having a pregnant wife with an anxiety problem get into a car accident creates issues well beyond anything physical).  She was driving a 2006 Mazda with 190,000 miles on it, he was driving a Dodge Sprinter.  Needless to say car was totaled.  We spent all weekend trying to find another car and being jerked around by used car salesmen.  Finally found one we liked and after some haggling got a good price.  Then got gouged for fees because fuck used car salesmen and my sick 19 month old was acting up and I didn't have it in me to fight any more.  Found my fight again today and have been haggling with the insurance company over them paying some fees.  I now have a splitting headache and will need to dip into the whiskey again tonight.  

Glad your family is ok physically man. That sucks.

Happy to hear you're not losing your mind and buying a crazy car over it (so many do). You ever buy a car from an owner? I wouldn't want to fuck around at a used car lot unless I'm feeling like fighting fire with fire with some salescunt. I would look around on sites like Craigslist or whatever else and just bring a prospective car to a mechanic you trust before agreeing to shit.

Before long she'll have a "new to her" ride she likes and all will be good. Hope it goes smooth.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Wrecked our new car today when I rammed into a stopped car because I was too focused on shifting and lost track of myself on the road. Was on my way back from picking up the new plates. Wife, unborn baby, and kid are all ok. I just broke a finger. Was leaving the ER and my phone rang, it was my dad saying my mom passed out on her way into church and they were waiting on the ambulance (she claims she just fell but she passed out twice earlier this week so they are running tests to figure out what is up). Now back in same ER. Today sucked.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Damn Bill that is a rough one. Hope it only goes up from here, glad you guys are ok.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Holy Crap Bill! Hang in there.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Yikes!  Good luck with everything, Bill.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Crap! Hang in there Bill!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Sorry to hear about your day Bill. That sucks.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Thanks guys. Today still sucked, but my mom is being discharged with nothing major so at least we end the day with some good news.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:37 pm

good to hear.... the last part

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Shit.. sorry to hear that, man. Glad everyone seems relatively okay now

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Hang in there Bill.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Wow, what a day.  At least your mom's ok -- and the rest of your family.  The rest can be fixed.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:52 am

Wrecked our new car today when I rammed into a stopped car because I was too focused on shifting and lost track of myself on the road. Was on my way back from picking up the new plates. Wife, unborn baby, and kid are all ok. I just broke a finger. Was leaving the ER and my phone rang, it was my dad saying my mom passed out on her way into church and they were waiting on the ambulance (she claims she just fell but she passed out twice earlier this week so they are running tests to figure out what is up).  Now back in same ER. Today sucked.

Fuck that's shitty. Sorry to hear that man. I did something similar once trying to find out where I had to turn and was following a big box truck. Didn't realize the box truck went AROUND someone who was stopped turning left and I hit 'em. Fucking sucks. Glad everything is okay with the family and I'm sure your mom will be fine too! Fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Padded Room / Therapists office   

Back to top Go down

The Padded Room / Therapists office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: