HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

Citing bylaw B.2.F, for starting suspended TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, the North Carolina Cobras have been fined $10 (first offense).  They have 5 days (9/17) to handle this fine.

@Andy, I believe you have funds in your account so all you have to do is tell me to take the fine from there and you're done.  FYI.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

DOH!!!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 am

Oh no.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 am

Oops

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Yes as I stated earlier, I checked injury report and he wasn't listed. I had forgot he was sitting out first two games. Guilty as charged. Take $10 out of my account. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:05 pm

I am anxiously awaiting his return in a league as well...

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:32 pm

I love the color scheme of the Vegas Golden Knights for the Arsenic.  But of all the new updates, I'd have to say the Cobras is my favorite. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I love the color scheme of the Vegas Golden Knights for the Arsenic.  But of all the new updates, I'd have to say the Cobras is my favorite. vote yes

lol3  ROFL  lol3

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Close but not quite there.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
Yes as I stated earlier, I checked injury report and he wasn't listed. I had forgot he was sitting out first two games. Guilty as charged. Take $10 out of my account. Thanks.

I'm not worried about ya. I can tell this was an oops that won't likely happen again.

Thanks for the quick response. Penalty paid.

Progressive pot is now at $1383.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
North Carolina Cobras wrote:

I'm not worried about ya.  I can tell this was an oops that won't likely happen again.

Thanks for the quick response.  Penalty paid.  

Progressive pot is now at $1383.

Thanks. Appreciate the confidence

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Build that pot!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (North Carolina Cobras) PAID
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: