Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 pm

You would think by now they wouldn't have these issues out of the gate

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Definitely should have started Gillislee!

REALLY should have started Gillislee... hairout

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Loving all the Patriot rushing TD's.  No need to Tom to throw any.  pray2

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Start him next week when Burkhead is the feature back. What a headache that will be.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:06 pm

No doubt...

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Nah, he's got the Blount role!

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Wow...hunt

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Damn, injuries everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Fcking shit. Looks like an Achilles injury for Eric Berry

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:03 pm

TB12 looks old tonight

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Fun fact, the guy that came in to replace Eric Berry, is Eric Murray. Andy and I worked with him for a couple of weeks at our job when he was a seasonal.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Fcking shit. Looks like an Achilles injury for Eric Berry

Not good.  I saw a couple of the coaches patting his head.  Kinda like they knew it was bad.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
BERN:  Will Tom Brady score more than 12 RW points tonight?

8 BALL:  Outlook Not So Good.

BERN:  mario banana mario banana mario banana mario banana

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Is anyone else in the TT having issues seeing other Conference scores on the scoreboard?  I can only see my game and the 6 DD games.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Wonder how it feels for Hunt to probably have the best game of his career in his first game

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Wonder how it feels for Hunt to probably have the best game of his career in his first game

You shut your dirty mouth! Every game will be 40+ points!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Is anyone else in the TT having issues seeing other Conference scores on the scoreboard?  I can only see my game and the 6 DD games.

I'm on the DD side, but I can see all 12 matchups.  There is a slider bar under the matchups to scroll across all the games.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I thought the same thing - there is a slider underneath the scoreboard - you have to slide right to see rest of games

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:56 am

I started Gronk & Kelce and they were BOTH outscored by Bennie fucking Logan. RIP.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:17 am

Patriots are one of the worst front sevens in the league. Chiefs line dominated them and Hunt had big holes to run through.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:43 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
GET READY CARLA...

Cause it's week 1 and its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

I am just happy you dont own Hunt.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:47 am

Ugh, not feeling well. Went out for wings and beers with the boys last night. Well, actually I went at 3 and got home at 12. It was rough getting to the office this morning...

Game was awesome. I never thought KC had a chance to win. I guess that's why they play the game.

Brady looked old and off. I am sure it will change, but man.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:47 am

This is how I'll be watching the game!

Love your dog, not your beer.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:52 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ugh, not feeling well. Went out for wings and beers with the boys last night.

Nicky is hungover! Love it. Probably means you spent the first NFL game better than the rest of us. I HOWEVER-------planned to out last night for my first NFL game on a work night ever....didnt happen. Maybe soon.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:58 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I started Gronk & Kelce and they were BOTH outscored by Bennie fucking Logan.  RIP.

Darn, I should have started Logan . . .

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:17 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I thought the same thing - there is a slider underneath the scoreboard - you have to slide right to see rest of games

Thanks Bern and Eric. I see it now.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
I hate Collinsworth.  If there is a even just a little bit of dick hanging out he will find it and he will lick it.

I absolutely loved this cause it couldn't be any more truer

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:28 am

Always enjoy seeing TB take a few sacks and end the game with his mean pout face, pretty much the same face I have leaving Gillislee on my bench.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 am

NSFW. Dropped a couple swear words - sorry.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:03 am

Peace! (says Ghoji)

Whats with all the beards in RW. We need a clean shaven face to show up. One without a 30 foot long mustacki (sty) too.

I hope you get the win Ghoji!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:05 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Peace! (says Ghoji)

Whats with all the beards in RW.  We need a clean shaven face to show up.  One without a 30 foot long mustacki (sty) too.

Based on Ghoji's avatar I was expecting to see a 19-year old fraternity pledge. But I ended up seeing a 50-year old truck driver.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:09 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Peace! (says Ghoji)

Whats with all the beards in RW.  We need a clean shaven face to show up.  One without a 30 foot long mustacki (sty) too.

Based on Ghoji's avatar I was expecting to see a 19-year old fraternity pledge.  But I ended up seeing a 50-year old truck driver.

Haha! Yet I am right in the middle. 31 year old Accountant.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:17 am

[quote="Alaska Arsenic"][quote="Bergen Brawlers"]
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Peace!
Haha!  Yet I am right in the middle.  31 year old Accountant.

You look zero like an accountant. I woulda guessed you worked on Deadliest Catch

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:17 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Peace! (says Ghoji)

Based on Ghoji's avatar I was expecting to see a 19-year old fraternity pledge.  But I ended up seeing a 50-year old truck driver.

Haha!  Yet I am right in the middle.  31 year old Accountant.

Awesome video. Is that a Packer hat?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Peace! (says Ghoji)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

agree

high five

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 am

It is a Packer hat. You get treated much better in Wisconsin by people when you have a Packer hat on!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 am

The Chiefs are nothing to scoff at so not sure how much people should read into last nights game. The Pats did what they do and took Kelce out of the game (guy is a tool) but the Chiefs played equally well to address Gronk and the overrated Cooks. TB12 seemed to sail a few passes that I remember (first one to Dwayne Allen for instance) which sucks but I have faith that THAT isn't just gonna be the way now.

I'm happy I don't own a NE RB even if today Gillislee owners are dancing a jig. Call me old-fashioned but I don't want my RB sharing with 3 other guys weekly. Yuck.

Normally I hate Collinsworth but last night I must have drank enough that I didn't notice his bullshit. Al Michaels on the other hand....fuckin enough of that clownshoe. Can't stand his blowhard grandstand-y nonsense and it's only gonna get worse. It's pathetic enough that the camera had to locate Marcus Peters not standing for the anthem stir the pot but Michaels adding when it was over that "the only player we saw not standing was Marcus Peters" stir the pot makes him (Michaels) just as bad...why weren't you paying homage to the flag and the song with all of your might Al? You were too busy being the clownshoe pot-stirring human fuckstick that you are...I say we deport you. Prior to that, his diatribe about the OT rules which isn't his original thoughts was gross and accented by his retarded suggestion that the NFL have one rule for the regular season and another for the playoffs.....WHAT?!?!?....why the fuck would anyone do that? I won't miss Al or Cris if my non-prayers are ever answered and they fuck off.

I'll have to post a pic of my setup later. I had the fire rockin' last night, brought out a cooler so I wouldn't have to keep going into the house every 12 seconds.

I have gotten pretty good about not screwing with live-scoring all the time which is nice so I didn't know MFL was being weaksauce. They'll work it out.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:00 am

My Pats looked flat out bad last night. I would caution anyone from looking into this game too much, no way hunt is that good all year or Tom continues to sail balls like he did.

Hopefully it will be a perfect kick in the ass like the 2014 KC game was for the Pats

Also, glad to some of you agree with me on Collinsworth, can't stand how he talks guys up like they are all hall of famers

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:29 am

Well done Ghoji. Always nice to hear my hometown mentioned in the media. Sunday can't get here soon enough.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:40 am

First Justin's Jersey accent, now Ghogi's Wisconsin accent...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:44 am

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:

Also, glad to some of you agree with me on Collinsworth, can't stand how he talks guys up like they are all hall of famers

I see this problem with a lot of the commentators and even fantasy "experts" and podcasters. Once they have personal ties to players/coaches or the chance of it they communicate accordingly and that makes their take a watered down piece of shit.

It's why I say when someone "likes everyone" then they might as well like nobody because you gain nothing by listening to them. Everyone wants to be on the good side of everything so they leave room in their opinions for both outcomes (good and bad) so they can basically be right no matter what. The FBG podcasts have gone this way big time...it's laughable. I still listen but one has to have many grains of salt to get through it. Cecil Lammey blows guys every bit as bad as Collinsworth and most of the time without skipping a beat with trash them months later and act like he knew all along they sucked. laughing Really Cecil? He's a Broncos homer which makes his analysis of those players even more ridiculous.

Back to Collinsworth...yeah...I'll give him this credit...if you are new to the NFL then he is good for you. He can explain things in a way that if you know nothing you'll walk away with some knowledge and non-cunty insight. However, if you know the game and the players like most NFL fans do, he's a jerkoff. He won't trash anyone and yet simultaneously has the ability to be "hindsight is 20/20" guy and speaks as if he never made a mistake in his life. The worst is when they talk as if they know what a player is thinking...want to jab a screwdriver into my brain when they go down that road.

It's probably harsh...these guys have to talk through an entire football game and while I would enjoy 100% honesty I know the masses would be hurt/offended/crying if these guys just spoke their minds. It's the verbal participation trophy of the NFL...everyone is a star and everyone is crucial to their team...everyone is a genius...and nothing is dumb luck.

There should be alternate channel where I commentate games. It wouldn't be good but I don't give a shit about celebrities, don't have a desire to meet them and so I can speak my mind without being clouded by everyone elses sensibilities. I don't have advertisers to worry about, shareholders to give a fuck about or fear that some jobless cuntnugget might use a sharpie and a stick to make a sign and walk back and forth in front of my house in the hopes that it could possibly accomplish anything. I'm FREE....

...and that is why I'll stand during the anthem.

Wait...What are we talking about?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am

You should live stream a game sometime and do the commentating. I'd watch that shit.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:14 am

First Justin's Jersey accent, now Ghogi's Wisconsin accent...

Wait until I break in Week 14 and unleash my tirade on the Minor League. No one will understand a word.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:22 am

You should live stream a game sometime and do the commentating. I'd watch that shit.

I should have Valerie film me for like a quarter of one game sometime. My analysis would be garbage but it could be entertaining by how side-tracked I could get or what potential shit could send me into a rant.

I have no idea how to live stream though which is a bummer. I only know how to film and post...so one would have to watch my tape with a game-replay the way you watch the Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyd.

lol3

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I should have Valerie film me for like a quarter of one game sometime.  My analysis would be garbage but it could be entertaining by how side-tracked I could get or what potential shit could send me into a rant.  

I have no idea how to live stream though which is a bummer.  I only know how to film and post...so one would have to watch my tape with a game-replay the way you watch the Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyd.

lol3

Haha or you just film the game and talk behind the camera.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:41 am

I love it when people do videos, gives you a better idea of who everyone is besides the picture. That is why I miss the RW Hangout videos so much. We should give those a bump so the newer people can get a better idea of some of the owners personally.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I should have Valerie film me for like a quarter of one game sometime.  My analysis would be garbage but it could be entertaining by how side-tracked I could get or what potential shit could send me into a rant.  

I have no idea how to live stream though which is a bummer.  I only know how to film and post...so one would have to watch my tape with a game-replay the way you watch the Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyd.

lol3

Haha or you just film the game and talk behind the camera.

I could try that. Put me at the fire pit with some beers and see what happens.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
with your hosts
Piss Datcollinsworth and Alky Mightfalls

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I love it when people do videos, gives you a better idea of who everyone is besides the picture. That is why I miss the RW Hangout videos so much. We should give those a bump so the newer people can get a better idea of some of the owners personally.

Did Brad ever say why he stopped doing those? I miss em too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Discussion Board   

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Discussion Board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: