HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:34 pm

I'm back with the final contribution to "stat of the day", featuring comparisons of rosters in both the main and minor leagues.

We have a new high of 11 players in common between Collin and Russ. Also, Collin and Pigskins Matt, Justin and Ed, and Carla with herself matched the previous mark of 10. As usual, we see plenty of owners who have zero players in common on their teams.

Below is a summary of owners with the most/least players in common, including pairings looked at over the past couple of days.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Holy Crap!  That's a lot of work you put in there.  bow  Awesome stuff.  Me and Carla don't see eye to eye, and Ghoji is my new best friend.   grin  Great job with going the extra mile on this.  Useless as hell, but well worth it!   You defined "Stat Of The Day" to a tee. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:50 pm

TEN with the Oysters huh? Phew. We should start dating eh? C'mon Ed let's get a room.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Thanks for all the work Matt! Can't imagine this was easy!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Uh oh Tom! Looks like you're the main leaguer I have the most in common with!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Carla's Mayhem lookin' pretty similar to Carla's Mayhem...

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
TEN with the Oysters huh?

Makes sense.  I took some of your players in the dispersal and you tried to replicate your old team.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Awesome, Matt - appreciate the efforts!

bow

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Uh oh Tom! Looks like you're the main leaguer I have the most in common with!

ROFL Figures! cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

Makes sense.  I took some of your players in the dispersal and you tried to replicate your old team.

You mean we're not star crossed lovers?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

You mean we're not star crossed lovers?

I couldn't bear the thought of interfering with you and Bob.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Don't ask don't tell <3

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Holy Crap!  That's a lot of work you put in there.  bow  Awesome stuff.  Me and Carla don't see eye to eye, and Ghoji is my new best friend.   grin  Great job with going the extra mile on this.  Useless as hell, but well worth it!   You defined "Stat Of The Day" to a tee. vote yes

Oh hey Bern.  Didn't see you there.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:30 pm

So I got 0 in common with the favorite to be the Main League PINK this year... liking that stat.. sorry Greg

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Are Brawlers and (major) Pigskins any good? Asking for a friend.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Pigskins are rock solid. Brawlers are rebuilding. Tell your friend. laughing

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:13 pm

You're very dedicated and skilled with numbers and spreadsheets. That kind of stuff is not my strong point so I respect the work put in.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:58 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Oh hey Bern.  Didn't see you there.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:15 am

Interesting stuff.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:03 am

In a shock to no one, I ended up matching the most with Justin. This has been a fun series to read, even if it may or may not actually provide any useful information. Thanks for the time you have put in.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:24 am

Damn great work on these! Fun looking at how others view promising and rising rookies different.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 am

More people should be copying me laughing

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 pm

damn, thats awesome...a lot of work went into it no doubt. nice work brotha clap

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Good work with these. They've been fun reads (yeah I'm kinda a stat/ Excel nerd)

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:08 pm

9 players in common with the Main League champions.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Very.  Diplomatic.  Response.  

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Very.  Diplomatic.  Response.  

Thanks.

You know it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover   

Back to top Go down

Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 4 - Main/Minor Crossover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum