Share | 

Tom Brady QB NEP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:21 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Ladies...Ladies...let's not get too worked up about it.  They're both Minnesota Eternals so the destination of the hardware is the same.  Aaron Donald brought home some too. wink

Too bad the Eternals brought home nothing.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:27 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ladies...Ladies...let's not get too worked up about it.  They're both Minnesota Eternals so the destination of the hardware is the same.  Aaron Donald brought home some too. wink

Nothing but your lifeless corpse in body bag and left it on the doorstep to your stadium for what's left of your fan base to dispose of,
steamroller

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:31 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I expected nothing less.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:45 am

Did Matt really bench Wilson for a game or two this year?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:53 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Did Matt really bench Wilson for a game or two this year?

Yes, he benched him Week 3 in favor of Rivers.  Cost him over 30 points but he still beat the Bombers.

Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:25 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I think Gurley should've won though. That team went from bottom of the league to a playoff team on his back. He had an LT-type season.
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 am

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Sorry to break it too yah but stats don't make the MVP.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:46 am

http://www.12up.com/posts/5969162-tom-brady-is-among-the-worst-in-sports-for-not-congratulating-nick-foles?a_aid=36676

Saw him walk off the field angry, but I didn't know he didn't man up and shake hands.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:53 am

Honestly, I think players/coaches in the NFL should only stay on the field to visit if they WANT TO. The tradition of coach meeting coach and QB meeting QB after the game is retarded. There's no drama when the opposing TEs don't meet to shake hands.

People talk to who they know so if they want to meet after the game they can arrange that but I see no problem if someone wants to just head to the lockerroom after a win or a loss.

I don't know why people talk about QBs facing off anyway...they don't. They each play against a different defense on the same day. Foles didn't help/hurt Brady or vice versa and who gives a rats ass if one guy doesn't like the other or doesn't go share germs with him after the game.

Surprised in this day and age they aren't required to courtesy out there while they're at it.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 am

Honestly, I think players/coaches in the NFL should only stay on the field to visit if they WANT TO.  The tradition of coach meeting coach and QB meeting QB after the game is retarded.  There's no drama when the opposing TEs don't meet to shake hands.  

People talk to who they know so if they want to meet after the game they can arrange that but I see no problem if someone wants to just head to the lockerroom after a win or a loss.  

I don't know why people talk about QBs facing off anyway...they don't.  They each play against a different defense on the same day.  Foles didn't help/hurt Brady or vice versa and who gives a rats ass if one guy doesn't like the other or doesn't go share germs with him after the game.

Surprised in this day and age they aren't required to courtesy out there while they're at it.
Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
http://www.12up.com/posts/5969162-tom-brady-is-among-the-worst-in-sports-for-not-congratulating-nick-foles?a_aid=36676

Saw him walk off the field angry, but I didn't know he didn't man up and shake hands.
I guess he was probably following the reff to ask why there was no penaltys called on the Hail Mary. Hogan got leveled with a blindside hit at the 35 yard line and Gronk had guys draped all over him I guess only the Packers get the calls on Hail Marys then.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 pm

Honestly, I think players/coaches in the NFL should only stay on the field to visit if they WANT TO.  The tradition of coach meeting coach and QB meeting QB after the game is retarded.  There's no drama when the opposing TEs don't meet to shake hands.  

I don't know why people talk about QBs facing off anyway...they don't.  They each play against a different defense on the same day.  Foles didn't help/hurt Brady or vice versa and who gives a rats ass if one guy doesn't like the other or doesn't go share germs with him after the game.

Agreed... these assholes stick a camera and mic in Newtons face right after they get destroyed in the superbowl, then they don't like what he says but they sell a story. That's what matters to them.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Toontown Wolverines wrote:

Agreed... these assholes stick a camera and mic in Newtons face right after they get destroyed in the superbowl, then they don't like what he says but they sell a story.  That's what matters to them.

I'm wired like Marshawn Lynch when it comes to giving a fuck about the media or other people's sensitivities so I'll be happy if TB doesn't run off the field with both middle fingers in the air. Kids don't need to see that after all.

And as for the winning coach/QB/team...if I'm them I don't want the first thing I have to do after a huge win is have the awkward "I shouldn't rub it in your face" moment with the guy that just lost. Fuck all of that. He should be able to go to the locker room to cry or drink a beer or kick some narcissists comfort animal. That just makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Leave it to Nick to jump all over Brady. Doesn't wait for facts. Brady did give handshakes to Fletcher Cox and Zach Ertz and Foles was quoted as saying it got pretty crazy very fast down there and he never saw Brady. As a losing team you aren't going to stand out there. You let the other team celebrate. That isn't poor sportsmanship at all, but rather respect.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Leave it to Nick to jump all over Brady.  Doesn't wait for facts.  Brady did give handshakes to Fletcher Cox and Zach Ertz and Foles was quoted as saying it got pretty crazy very fast down there and he never saw Brady.  As a losing team you aren't going to stand out there.  You let the other team celebrate.  That isn't poor sportsmanship at all, but rather respect.

Woa, woa, woa, slow your role bitter Pat fan.  laughing

I didn't "jump all over Brady" at all. I just shared an article I read. You need a nap.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:26 pm

I really do need a nap. Ugh.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Nick and Ghoji:

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:32 pm

HAHA. It's all good. I didn't mean to come across as bashing on him for it, just posting it and I thought it was weird of him.

And Ben, that is really freaking funny. One of my favorite episodes.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Ben and Greg:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   

Back to top Go down

Tom Brady QB NEP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-