Share | 

Tom Brady QB NEP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu May 18, 2017 3:02 pm

FUCK CLEVELAND!

If they never fire Belicheat, then this entire run for the pasties never happens. For making everyone suffer through this shit for 2 decades they should be losers for 2 centuries!

beer

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu May 18, 2017 3:58 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Tom Brady is the best QB the game has ever seen.

The end.

love

metal2 cheers

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu May 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
FUCK CLEVELAND!

If they never fire Belicheat, then this entire run for the pasties never happens.  For making everyone suffer through this shit for 2 decades they should be losers for 2 centuries!

beer

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu May 18, 2017 4:27 pm

England Dragons wrote:

The end.

love

I was going to disagree but then I realised Christian Hackenberg hasn't technically taken a snap in the NFL yet. You win Brady, if only for another year.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Thu May 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

The end.

love

I was going to disagree but then I realised Christian Hackenberg hasn't technically taken a snap in the NFL yet. You win Brady, if only for another year.

You make a good point. We can review again next off-season to see if the Hackster has surpassed him.

laughing

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Guess Tom's wife didn't get the memo about not talking, thinking about "Tom's concussions"....

Two days after Gisele Bündchen said her husband, Tom Brady, suffered a concussion last season, the agent for the Patriots quarterback issued a carefully worded statement.

“He had a concussion last year,” Bündchen told Charlie Rose on “CBS This Morning” on Wednesday. “He had pretty much concussions every, I mean we don’t talk about, but he does have concussions. I don’t think it’s a healthy thing for a body to go through that kind of aggression all the time. That can’t be healthy for you.”"

“Tom was not diagnosed with a concussion last year,” Don Yee told ESPN. “Many of the protocols and safeguards still are evolving, and it’s obviously a good thing the organization and everyone close to him is vigilant and always looking out for his health.”

So Gisele was ? confused, lying, or bringing attention to well known fact that the NFL and teams are still not up front about concussions.....odd situation

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sat May 20, 2017 2:45 pm

More cover ups.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sat May 20, 2017 3:15 pm

The statement by Tom's agent, “Many of the protocols and safeguards still are evolving," is far from the truth. Guess eh doesn't read the NFL web site, extensive on concussion protocols http://tinyurl.com/jmjboeq

Its this kind of mentality by those who believe they are protecting the game, actually gets in the way of meaningful standards.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun May 21, 2017 2:58 am

All jokes aside, the Patriots are notorious for not putting people on the injury list for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
All jokes aside, the Patriots are notorious for not putting people on the injury list for whatever reason.

Probably just one of their tactics to catch teams off guard..... Doesn't give the other teams a chance to watch film, or practice against a certain player or scheme

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue May 23, 2017 5:10 pm

End of this season will be entertaining if Brady doesn't retire. What do you think the Pats do?

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Tue May 23, 2017 5:47 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
End of this season will be entertaining if Brady doesn't retire. What do you think the Pats do?

Sign Garroppolo to an extension before the season ends and thus we find out if Brady will retire.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:23 am

from past 5 days...haven't seen much media talk on this.

Update; "Appearing on ESPN's E:60, Tom Brady seemed to confirm Gisele Bundchen’s claim he suffered a concussion last season.
Analysis: "She’s there every day. We go to bed in the same bed every night, so I think she knows when I am sore," Brady said. "She knows when I am tired. She knows when I get hit." In addition to last year's head injury, Bundchen said Brady suffers a concussion "pretty much every year." Still, Brady has said he would like to play into his mid-40s, and Gisele will "support me as long as I continue to want to play." This is an offseason story through and through, but it does shine a light on the issues the NFL continues to face as it attempts to deal with head injuries."

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 am

Head injuries are no joke. I got hit with the top of a refrigerator door (the freezer on top) at a high rate of speed and blacked out one time (also needed a new fire helmet since it cracked). We were doing overhaul after a fire and tossing the burned out damaged stuff outside the side door. I guess he didn't see me. When I regained consciousness after a few moments he thought I was screwing around and I had no idea what universe I was in so we both just laughed. For a few days I wondered why my helmet was busted... why is this in the Brady thread? No idea.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:04 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Head injuries are no joke. I got hit with the top of a refrigerator door (the freezer on top) at a high rate of speed and blacked out one time (also needed a new fire helmet since it cracked). We were doing overhaul after a fire and tossing the burned out damaged stuff outside the side door. I guess he didn't see me. When I regained consciousness after a few moments he thought I was screwing around and I had no idea what universe I was in so we both just laughed. For a few days I wondered why my helmet was busted... why is this in the Brady thread? No idea.

Some things are becoming much clearer now.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:44 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
FUCK CLEVELAND!

If they never fire Belicheat, then this entire run for the pasties never happens.  For making everyone suffer through this shit for 2 decades they should be losers for 2 centuries!

beer

Don't forget about Parcells, Carroll, and the Jets...

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

Some things are becoming much clearer now.  laughing
lol3 ROFL lol3

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Tom Brady doesn't get concussed...

rolleyes

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 am

Tom Brady has been to the Super Bowl in 43.75% of the seasons that he has played in the NFL.

To put that into perspective, NBA MVP Russell Westbrook has a career FG% of 43.3%

What does that mean?

In a given season Tom Brady has a better chance of playing in the Super Bowl than Russell Westbrook has of making a shot...

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Tom Brady has been to the Super Bowl in 43.75% of the seasons that he has played in the NFL.  

To put that into perspective, NBA MVP Russell Westbrook has a career FG% of 43.3%

What does that mean?  

In a given season Tom Brady has a better chance of playing in the Super Bowl than Russell Westbrook has of making a shot...

...That you have "WAY" too much time on your hands.   wink

Happy 40th Big-T...

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Big-T...

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tom Brady QB NEP   Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote: