HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Feels so dumb the way flip flopping of position designations has so much impact on player values.
Seems clear that the way forward is
DL
edge rushers
off the ball LBs
then probably S and CBs as we have today

Obviously hard to do with current league management software

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 pm

It does suck to see your hard planning go to shit when a DT to DE swap happens 3 days before the season starts.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Can't see it happening to be honest - too much to change and still similar (though not as many) debates to be had.

I kinda like the challenge IDP position changes throw at us every year though can be frustrating.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:
It does suck to see your hard planning go to shit when a DT to DE swap happens 3 days before the season starts.

Agreed!

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Yeah, but all of our planning is on the same playing field. If it happens, it happens. Sucks, but we all go into it knowing the same about players.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, but all of our planning is on the same playing field. If it happens, it happens. Sucks, but we all go into it knowing the same about players.

That's how I feel. I get the frustration but I'm over it. Aaron Donald is protesting it too which makes me feel better. tongue

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Yeah for simpler leagues like my friends and family I use dL Lb and dB. But I like the challenges presented with true idp positions.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:29 pm

I know some sites are using an "Edge" designation now to try to account for the DE/LB problem (ie Khalil Mack). As was mentioned earlier though, these kinds of things affect us ll at some point, so we live with it.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I see it the same as an injury. Ask HY how much it sucks to lose Tannehill.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Agree with this. Sucks sometimes but I like the extra challenge

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:27 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I see it the same as an injury.  Ask HY how much it sucks to lose Tannehill.

shrug
Tannehill is the past... but that's why I used a high draft pick on a QB for the first time ever in RW. Kizer is the future if the Browns don't ruin him.

Back to the main story. Even if you had DL and EDGE and LB, some players would move every year and you'd still be pissed off. You could propose best ball to Andy and see where that gets you. Laughing

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:27 am

Or VPs. rofl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...   

Back to top Go down

When do we set the trend on sensible IDP positions...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: