Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:58 pm

The work done by Bern and Ghoji yesterday got me thinking about which teams in PP and RR have the most players in common on their rosters. So I have decided to continue the "stat of the day" tradition in part 2, the owner compatibility rankings.

Like Bern said, the great thing about "stat of the day" is that its completely useless. Maybe this is all just about who reads the same articles and visits the same sites for fantasy advice. But there's a chance that having many players in common could signal a deeper connection. You never know.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Very cool. Nice to see that a few of the PP owners have good taste

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 pm

Interesting to note, could be interesting to compare again year over year to see if it's similar or not

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Hell ya!   More useless information.   excited dance  Or are you right?  Is there a deeper meaning here with owner compatibility?  We may need a psychological profile for each owner.  This is like Match.com for Fantasy Football.   vote yes  Love the chart, and it's even color-coded.  May have to look into this for the Main League owners.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Sudoku.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Very cool. Nice to see that a few of the PP owners have good taste

Like Frankie? cheers

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Excellent work Matt. I noticed a few of these while putting together my list. Nice job putting something together for us!

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Good stuff man! Minor league is in good hands with some active folks!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Looks like Bob and Matt and John and Ben are thinking alike with both having 9 players in common

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:09 pm

I share six with three people.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

I wonder how difficult this would be to also compare to the main league... scratch

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I wonder how difficult this would be to also compare to the main league... scratch
Stay tuned for part 3, coming tomorrow afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Stay tuned for part 3, coming tomorrow afternoon.

Haha you rock! cheers

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 am

This is quality Matt, well done.

Ghoji is my RR soulmate lol3

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:27 am

I like to see this stuff. Thanks for taking the time. Apparently I just watched Ben and Justin draft and followed suit

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:48 am

Very interesting. Looking forward to Part 3. Work looks slow today, so I will see what I can whip up for the main league, unless someone else is already working on it or it is in a post I haven't gotten to yet.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:13 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Very interesting.  Looking forward to Part 3.  Work looks slow today, so I will see what I can whip up for the main league, unless someone else is already working on it or it is in a post I haven't gotten to yet.

I got something in the works already for the main league to be posted later today.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:16 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Very interesting.  Looking forward to Part 3.  Work looks slow today, so I will see what I can whip up for the main league, unless someone else is already working on it or it is in a post I haven't gotten to yet.

I got something in the works already for the main league to be posted later today.  

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Great stuff Matt.

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Really cool..nice work

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Verrrry interesting. Well put together too!

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on the Nukes and Pats to see if this is good or bad. thinking

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Very nice work, Interesting to see the correlation between the leagues. Wondering if guys feel better or worse about their squads based on the colors?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League   

Back to top Go down

Roster Wars "Stat of the Day" Part 2 - Minor League
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: