HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Which ONE do you want?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who?
Slashers
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mongols
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Ravens
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Demons
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Panthers
10%
 10% [ 4 ]
Galacticos
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kings
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Viktors
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Afterglow
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Spartans
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Unicorns
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Arsenic
15%
 15% [ 6 ]
Doppelgangers
43%
 43% [ 17 ]
Nukes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Vipers
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rottweilers
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Silverbacks
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Patriots
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Cobras
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 40
 

AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Dear members (Main, Minor and friends alike) of RW,

for no other reason than "because I can"....which ONE Minor League team would you like to see get their colors next week? It could be because you're wicked curious to see the color scheme or details. It could be because you feel the owner deserves it for one reason or another. It could be because they are your best friend forever. I don't care.

Make a case here for you or someone else and people can vote. Next week when I have that first free time for RW I will see who has the most votes and that Minor League owner will be the first get their colors here on the forum.

Who should it be?
Why?
Why shouldn't it be them?



Have some fun....and you're not really gonna vote for yourself are ya? raise eyebrow Laughing


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7046

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 pm



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Went with Ben. He's earned it the most IMO, but there are several who I can't wait to see get their colors.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Sam said he loves me so he gets my vote. laughing


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Sam said he loves me so he gets my vote. laughing

That's the sort of irrelevant shit that I like to see steer this competition. lol 2


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 634

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 pm

Ghoji has been the most active in trading so far. Also put out a great article on pink probabilities.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7046

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:44 pm

I voted Ben since it will piss off Greg


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2833

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 pm

I vote me because I've been around the longest and have more posts than a couple of the main leaguers!


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 pm

I really wanted to vote for me because I can't wait for my colors but I had to go with Ben because of his activity level on forums.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2361

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Rottweilers, because it's a bad ass dog... Dog


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:05 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I vote me because I've been around the longest and have more posts than a couple of the main leaguers!

I was going to vote for you, until I read this...NEVER bash a Main Leaguer!! Evil laugh


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2833

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I vote me because I've been around the longest and have more posts than a couple of the main leaguers!

I was going to vote for you, until I read this...NEVER bash a Main Leaguer!!   Evil laugh  

Not bashing anyone Tom! The only ones I have beat are Bill and Mark, and I've been around longer than them so it makes sense! But you better watch out... I'm sneaking up on you! hehe


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots
 
 
avatar

Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Voted for Ghoji. Active in the forums and transaction.

Others worthy as well.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I vote me because I've been around the longest and have more posts than a couple of the main leaguers!

I was going to vote for you, until I read this...NEVER bash a Main Leaguer!!   Evil laugh  

Not bashing anyone Tom! The only ones I have beat are Bill and Mark, and I've been around longer than them so it makes sense! But you better watch out... I'm sneaking up on you! hehe

ROFL

...figured. Just had to give you some shit.




Still not voting for you.
wink


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2833

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I vote me because I've been around the longest and have more posts than a couple of the main leaguers!

I was going to vote for you, until I read this...NEVER bash a Main Leaguer!!   Evil laugh  

Not bashing anyone Tom! The only ones I have beat are Bill and Mark, and I've been around longer than them so it makes sense! But you better watch out... I'm sneaking up on you! hehe

ROFL

...figured.  Just had to give you some shit.  




Still not voting for you.
wink  


That's okay! Don't want a Gayders fan vote anyways!


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3256

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 pm

I went with the Silverbacks because I think you could do some cool things with a Gorilla / forest type theme, or anything Planet of the Apes style. Or whatever else you have in mind for a mean looking gorilla.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8831

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:57 pm

I went Unicorns. I just wanna see if Andy can come up with a badass Unicorn.

eating popcorn


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:


That's okay! Don't want a Gayders fan vote anyways!



Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4391

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:12 am

I think Doppelganger will be a cool logo.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:44 am

Went for Ben. He's earned it.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2181

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:35 am

Went with Arsenic.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 am

Votes in for Ben.


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 544

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:54 am

Arsenic


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am

I voted Bombers since their an OG that has never had an update. Oh thats not an option? Then NO VOTE!



Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1727

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 am

Ben. Just because he has been around the longest. Although, I think there are many that are worthy.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 am

I voted for Silverbacks because he had 1 vote and 4% of the total and everyone else who had 1 vote had 5% of the total and this did not seem fair to me. Also, he scared me a little with his Zeke rant so I don't want to piss him off (The real reason is Ben, who would have been my vote is way out in the lead so I feel like I can throw away my vote).


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7986

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:01 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I think Doppelganger will be a cool logo.
agree


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7046

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:29 am

Chapter 10 looking good in the votes!

cheers


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:39 am

I voted for Mitch and Andromeda. Just in green that logo is awesome. I cant wait to see it in color because it may end up being the best of all.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3791

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 am

I'll vote Spartans.  Why? .... cause I really like this way of settling a dispute.
The old "kick the dude into a giant deep hole/pit trick." See ya sucka!



Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 am

I had to go with Ben as well. Since everyone else seems to be voting for him....


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7986

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I had to go with Ben as well.  Since everyone else seems to be voting for him....
Laughing Laughing Laughing



Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3791

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:46 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I had to go with Ben as well.  Since everyone else seems to be voting for him....

fucking Lemming! ... wink



Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3256

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

The real question is, will Andy go with the poll winner?  Or will he just go out on his own and do a whole different team?   eating popcorn


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
The real question is, will Andy go with the poll winner?  Or will he just go out on his own and do a whole different team?   eating popcorn

He may not like that Ben voted for himself!


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:41 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
I voted for Silverbacks because he had 1 vote and 4% of the total and everyone else who had 1 vote had 5% of the total and this did not seem fair to me.  Also, he scared me a little with his Zeke rant so I don't want to piss him off (The real reason is Ben, who would have been my vote is way out in the lead so I feel like I can throw away my vote).

Love this reasoning


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5473

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:05 pm

I decided to toss a vote in Sam's direction.  I really needed a QB in a 16-team league and he helped me out earlier this year by trading me Cam (or did he hurt me?).  So figured I'd give him a vote.

But then I saw that Ed voted for him.  And I felt really dirty -- like trying to poop in a strip club dirty.  But still gonna stick by Sam.


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1223

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Sam said he loves me so he gets my vote. laughing

That's the sort of irrelevant shit that I like to see steer this competition. lol 2

You watch your tongue good sir.. LOL..

I do appreciate the votes gents, I might be more excited about the Week 1 matchup between Russ and Ed than I am for my matchup against the great Carla..

But for this I voted for Ghoji.. There are tons of folks that are contributing and it's hard to single out just one, but he got my vote.. Good luck gents, I cant wait to see the final product, whoever it is.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23216

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:10 pm

I like that Bern understands how things COULD go. Lol.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Ben - due to his awesome forum participation and being here longer even though that doesn't matter to me at all

Thanks for the shout outs for voting for me if you did or thought of it. I think my colors will be awesome but I feel like I haven't earned them yet. I've been hit or miss over the summer so I'm ready to get football going and stop talking.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5307

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:45 pm

F Ben. He may have been here longest, but he's also the only one of these numbskulls to be banned. Damn anarchist.

I voted for Ben too.


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Brad is clearly Bipolar.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3256

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Brad is clearly Bipolar.

Brad has lots of issues.  He also suffers from Fragapanophobia.


Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
F Ben.  He may have been here longest, but he's also the only one of these numbskulls to be banned.  Damn anarchist.  

I voted for Ben too.
Haven't heard that story thinking2

please elaborate


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:57 pm

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
F Ben.  He may have been here longest, but he's also the only one of these numbskulls to be banned.  Damn anarchist.  

I voted for Ben too.
Haven't heard that story  thinking2

please elaborate

Ben got banned for breaking the rules. To explain it to you, he is like Tom Brady.   lol 2


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
F Ben.  He may have been here longest, but he's also the only one of these numbskulls to be banned.  Damn anarchist.  

I voted for Ben too.
Haven't heard that story  thinking2

please elaborate

Ben got banned for breaking the rules. To explain it to you, he is like Tom Brady.   lol 2

Tom Brady minus the deserving GOAT label and 5 rings to be more accurate.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
F Ben.  He may have been here longest, but he's also the only one of these numbskulls to be banned.  Damn anarchist.  

I voted for Ben too.
Haven't heard that story  thinking2

please elaborate

Ben got banned for breaking the rules. To explain it to you, he is like Tom Brady.   lol 2

Tom Brady minus the deserving GOAT label and 5 rings to be more accurate.

That wasn't the point, I was just saying that he was not welcome because he broke the rules, like Brady.  laughing


Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Hey don't talk shit about the GOAT!

Thought it would be a little more colorful than that tbh


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Hey don't talk shit about the GOAT!

Thought it would be a little more colorful than that tbh

He was posting pics of Andy while Andy was on his RW hiatus. Andy got upset and banned Ben for about 6 hours.


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Andromeda Afterglow wrote:
Hey don't talk shit about the GOAT!

Thought it would be a little more colorful than that tbh

He was posting pics of Andy while Andy was on his RW hiatus.  Andy got upset and banned Ben for about 6 hours.

BEN:



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which ONE do you want?   

Back to top Go down
 
Which ONE do you want?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: