:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

MFL Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 am

Not sure if I am posting this in correct place, but I have a question as this is my first endeavor with MFL.

Should I be receive emails detailing other team's starting lineups for Week 1?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:28 am

I think usually only your opponents

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 am

Why? Then you know how to match up against them?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 am

you'd be able to see it anyway on the mfl page

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 am

Its optional to receive....to change. Use this menu-"Owners-Franchise setup-Contact info"...then scroll down the page, you'll see numerous options on email notifications.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:42 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
you'd be able to see it anyway on the mfl page
true. Thanks

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 am

Sorry Andy, you we're probably getting all of my lineup updates (we play week 1) as I was messing around to see how things would work out with some contracts and bye week stuff. I would definitely turn off those email updates.

All of the starting lineups are visible under Reports/Franchise/Fantasy Previews.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Sorry Andy, you we're probably getting all of my lineup updates (we play week 1) as I was messing around to see how things would work out with some contracts and bye week stuff. I would definitely turn off those email updates.

All of the starting lineups are visible under Reports/Franchise/Fantasy Previews.

No problem. Was just wondered if I'd be getting them from everyone. Was also thinking of Fanduel, I've spent a lot of time playing there this week, where opponents rosters are blocked until game time. Brain Fart.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Yeah FanDuel definitely hides those lineups. That’s a different beast altogether.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:23 pm

So Cairo Santos was placed on IR and now released. He is on my IR and now according to MFL my roster is illegal and I can't submit a lineup. However, he is not yet listed as a FA that is free to drop. What are my options here?

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:02 pm

Not to come off as an ass.... well who the fuck cares if I am, but you're not lining up a defense against the other teams offense like a real game... Pretty sure we should be rolling out the best lineup possible regardless of other teams players. Also what other site besides DFS sites don't let you see your opponents lineup headed in?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
So Cairo Santos was placed on IR and now released.  He is on my IR and now according to MFL my roster is illegal and I can't submit a lineup.  However, he is not yet listed as a FA that is free to drop.  What are my options here?

Put a support ticket into MFL asking them to classify him as a FA.  Maybe even tweet them.  They generally do it within a day so there's a good chance it can be done tonight.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Thanks. I submitted a ticket.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:13 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
So Cairo Santos was placed on IR and now released.  He is on my IR and now according to MFL my roster is illegal and I can't submit a lineup.  However, he is not yet listed as a FA that is free to drop.  What are my options here?

Put a support ticket into MFL asking them to classify him as a FA.  Maybe even tweet them.  They generally do it within a day so there's a good chance it can be done tonight.

This.

But beyond that you could just shoot me an email because obviously that's something we would need to work out.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:14 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Not to come off as an ass.... well who the fuck cares if I am, but you're not lining up a defense against the other teams offense like a real game...  Pretty sure we should be rolling out the best lineup possible regardless of other teams players.  Also what other site besides DFS sites don't let you see your opponents lineup headed in?

What are you referring to....where can you not see your opponents lineup?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

This.  

But beyond that you could just shoot me an email because obviously that's something we would need to work out.  
whats there to work out? - I thought we just went by whatever MFL said - doesnt he just have bring him up off of IR and wait for him to become a FA?

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:40 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
Not sure if I am posting this in correct place, but I have a question as this is my first endeavor with MFL.

That was in response to this.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:48 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

This.  

whats there to work out? - I thought we just went by whatever MFL said - doesnt he just have bring him up off of IR and wait for him to become a FA?

Yeah, suppose you're right. It's early. I was just thinking that one should have the ability to set their lineup if their waiting on MFL to update the status but you're right, we all have to work around that sort of shit like we always have.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

That was in response to this.

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarifying.

One can set their communication up to get emails for lineups of opponents. For the most part I agree personally that it makes no difference but I also believe there are some tiebreaker decisions that can stem from your opponents lineup decisions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MFL Question   

Back to top Go down

MFL Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: