HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Quote :
Sixth-round pick De'Angelo Henderson showed great burst on a 41-yard TD run versus the Bears. He finished the night with seven carries for 54 yards.

Analysis: Henderson is worth a late pick in dynasty drafts. As far as redraft leagues are concerned the backfield is currently too crowded to draft him. With C.J. Anderson and Jamaal Charles having a history of injuries, Henderson's best ability just might be availability.

I dig me some Henderson. He looked good out there.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN   Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 pm

He did look good

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Sixth-round pick De'Angelo Henderson showed great burst on a 41-yard TD run versus the Bears. He finished the night with seven carries for 54 yards.

Analysis: Henderson is worth a late pick in dynasty drafts. As far as redraft leagues are concerned the backfield is currently too crowded to draft him. With C.J. Anderson and Jamaal Charles having a history of injuries, Henderson's best ability just might be availability.

I dig me some Henderson.  He looked good out there.  

So outside of a "fluke" run...he gained 13 yards on six carries...in the first pre-season game...against the Bears D????

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :

I dig me some Henderson.  He looked good out there.  

So outside of a "fluke" run...he gained 13 yards on six carries...in the first pre-season game...against the Bears D????

good post There's also CJ, second year RB Devontae Booker, and Jamaal Charles. Henderson is fighting for the 4th RB spot. No thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN   

Back to top Go down

De'Angelo Henderson RB DEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: