HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 MobTown Ravens Press Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:17 am



Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:00 am

Post Auction Roster Reviews...by position
At the QB position we've got a top veteran in Drew Brees.  "led the NFL last season in passing attempts, completions and yardage. He completed 70.0% of his attempts for 5,208 yards and 37 TDs. Over his eleven seasons with the Saints, Brees has enjoyed unparalleled success. He has averaged 4,888 passing yards, 7.73 yards per attempt, a completion rate of 67.8% and 35 touchdowns. He has missed only 2 games out of 176 and even though he turned 38 in January, he has shown no signs of slowing down. This season is the final year of the two-year $44.5 Million contract that he signed just last August, yet Brees recently stated that he thinks he could play several more seasons. This will be the third straight season that Brees has lost a top receiver" Source-Footballguys.com
For MBT the key decision on Brees is length of contract to assign in the initial and probably only contract will get in MBT.  Probably looking at 2-3 years max.

In contrast the two remaining MBT QBs represent the future, both for the Ravens and their respective teams.   That being said a there is a lot of "blue sky" in relation to their projected futures as opposed to what they've actually done performance wise in the league.
"Carson Wentz was thrust into the starting lineup as a rookie and acquitted himself in a manner that lends credence to the skeptics and the optimists. Wentz started all 16 games and completed 62.4% of his passes for 3,782 yards in spite of taking a pounding at times. Optimists will note Wentz' strong(er) play when right tackle Lane Johnson was in the lineup (he missed 10 games due to suspension in 2016) as well as the marked improvement in the receiving corps this year with the additions of Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith."  Source footballguys.com
Lot of optimism in Philly with the WR additions and at RB with Blount.  

Now in looking at the 3rd QB on the Ravens Roster  "Jared Goff, his rookie year mirrored the Rams overall struggles. Goff played in eight games, looking overwhelmed a vast majority of the time. He completed 54% of his passes with more interceptions than touchdowns and just 5.3 yards-per-attempt. While rookie quarterbacks are historically slow starters, Goff was well below baseline for the average long-term success at the position."  source footballguys.com

Changes in the Ram's coaching staff gives the future for a Goff a brighter outlook.   Time will tell.
Wentz and Goff will get long term contracts with the Ravens for sure, on Goff there will be some hestitation to the length.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:22 am

Addition of Cody Kessler, QB Cleveland to the QB ranks....he's in a battle for the starting job. "Every Cleveland quarterback suffered injuries throughout the year, and Kessler was no exception. He had multiple concussions and a chest injury. Kessler is in a unique position where he's not a clear favorite to win the starting job, but is probably the favorite to play the most among the team's quarterbacks. " Source footballguys.com.   Kessler is struggling in the early part of training camp to hold on the #1 ranking.... rookie DeShone Kizer and Brock Osweiler have shown more positive plays than Kessler.
So at best a 1 yr. contract for Cody with the Ravens


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:49 am

Running backs currently on the roster;

Ajayi, Jay MIA RB (Q)-Picked up during the auction with the belief that he could be the lead back for the Ravens.  Has sinced sustained a concussion in training camp, should recover, get a long term deal from the Ravnes

Lynch, Marshawn OAK RB-After being retired for a year, fulfills a dream to play for his home town.  At his age can he take the wear and tear as a NFL back...he won't be going to LV with the Raiders, so gets a 2 yr. deal with Ravens....

Rodgers, Jacquizz TBB RB-Initially see as back up, Rodgers is having a great camp, with Martin out for 3 weeks can he gain the #1 spot prior to Martin's return?  

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB-Panthers are saying he will still be the primary RB, but they didn't draft Christian McCaffrey to ride the pine....Stewart will fade away slowly, 1-2 yr. deal with the Ravens

Turbin, Robert IND RB-Back up in Indy, thats what he'll be with the Ravens for a year

West, Terrance BAL RB-  West led the Ravens in rushing attempts (193), yards (774) and touchdowns (five rushing, one receiving) last season.   Dixon is out....Danny Woodward will take some of the carries, pass receptions....overall Ravens need to do a better job on running the ball...we're not expecting a 1000 yard season from West


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:58 am

Players news....key information on the Raven's players as the season unfolds;

(RotoWire) Ajayi's concussion was confirmed and he will miss Wednesday's practice, ESPN.com's James Walker reports. Analysis: Ajayi left Monday's practice early after taking a big hit from safety T.J. McDonald. The 24-year-old running back will now enter the league protocol, needing to pass every hurdle before he can return to contact work in practice. This could end up costing Ajayi an appearance or two in the preseason, but he still has five-and-a-half weeks to get ready for Miami's opener against the Bucs. He hasn't suffered any other reported concussions since entering the league in 2015.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Players news....key information on the Raven's players as the season unfolds;

(RotoWire) Ajayi's concussion was confirmed and he will miss Wednesday's practice, ESPN.com's James Walker reports. Analysis: Ajayi left Monday's practice early after taking a big hit from safety T.J. McDonald. The 24-year-old running back will now enter the league protocol, needing to pass every hurdle before he can return to contact work in practice. This could end up costing Ajayi an appearance or two in the preseason, but he still has five-and-a-half weeks to get ready for Miami's opener against the Bucs. He hasn't suffered any other reported concussions since entering the league in 2015.

Good news for one of our top rookies that was taken in auction, really adds strength to the unit:
(RotoWire) Foster's ascension up the depth chart could be expedited following Malcolm Smith's pectoral injury, ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports. "He has a lot of flash plays," defensive coordinator Robert Saleh said of Foster. "The best way I can explain with Reuben is he'll get his opportunity when he absolutely, absolutely deserves it. The credit really goes to the 'backers in that room also -- that they also deserve every opportunity that they're getting as well as him."
Analysis: Earlier this week, Saleh insisted the 49ers didn't want to rush Foster -- who's coming off shoulder surgery -- into the starting lineup. However, that was before Smith went down with a torn pectoral that will likely end his season. While it was Ray-Ray Armstrong, not Foster, who replaced Smith with the first-team defense in practice Saturday, it's only a matter of time before that job belongs to Foster. Whether that shift occurs prior to Week 1 remains to be seen.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:
Players news....key information on the Raven's players as the season unfolds;

(RotoWire) Ajayi's concussion was confirmed and he will miss Wednesday's practice, ESPN.com's James Walker reports. Analysis: Ajayi left Monday's practice early after taking a big hit from safety T.J. McDonald. The 24-year-old running back will now enter the league protocol, needing to pass every hurdle before he can return to contact work in practice. This could end up costing Ajayi an appearance or two in the preseason, but he still has five-and-a-half weeks to get ready for Miami's opener against the Bucs. He hasn't suffered any other reported concussions since entering the league in 2015.

Good news for one of our top rookies that was taken in auction, really adds strength to the unit:
(RotoWire) Foster's ascension up the depth chart could be expedited following Malcolm Smith's pectoral injury, ESPN's Nick Wagoner reports. "He has a lot of flash plays," defensive coordinator Robert Saleh said of Foster. "The best way I can explain with Reuben is he'll get his opportunity when he absolutely, absolutely deserves it. The credit really goes to the 'backers in that room also -- that they also deserve every opportunity that they're getting as well as him."
Analysis: Earlier this week, Saleh insisted the 49ers didn't want to rush Foster -- who's coming off shoulder surgery -- into the starting lineup. However, that was before Smith went down with a torn pectoral that will likely end his season. While it was Ray-Ray Armstrong, not Foster, who replaced Smith with the first-team defense in practice Saturday, it's only a matter of time before that job belongs to Foster. Whether that shift occurs prior to Week 1 remains to be seen.

This isn't good news for the safety...another young rookie that was picked up in the auction, great value...Raiders and your Ravens expect a big first season; "Obi Melifonwu: Out with undisclosed injury (RotoWire) Melifonwu (undisclosed) missed a third consecutive practice Sunday, Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune reports. Analysis: It isn't clear what is going on with Melifonwu. He could be in danger of missing the Raiders' first preseason game Saturday in Arizona.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Addition of Cody Kessler, QB Cleveland to the QB ranks....he's in a battle for the starting job. "Every Cleveland quarterback suffered injuries throughout the year, and Kessler was no exception. He had multiple concussions and a chest injury. Kessler is in a unique position where he's not a clear favorite to win the starting job, but is probably the favorite to play the most among the team's quarterbacks. " Source footballguys.com.   Kessler is struggling in the early part of training camp to hold on the #1 ranking.... rookie DeShone Kizer and Brock Osweiler have shown more positive plays than Kessler.
So at best a 1 yr. contract for Cody with the Ravens

(RotoWire) Kessler completed 5 of 10 passes for 47 yards during Thursday's 20-14 win over the Saints.
Analysis: With Brock Osweiler's struggles during the first preseason game, Kessler had a big opportunity to jump him on the depth chart and prove he could be the guy. However, he didn't fair much better, and DeShone Kizer -- who turned in a wonderful performance -- actually might've supplanted him as the No. 2 quarterback. Coach Hue Jackson has yet to name a starter against the Giants, but it'd be a surprise if Kessler earned first-team snaps.

Not the start we wanted to see from Cody....Kizer seized the moment, at least for now


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:44 am

Lynch in the spotlight...been doing for 11 years?....Probably not going to get the kind of attention that Kap got...still we don't need these distractions


(fantasypros) ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch remained seated for the national anthem in the team's preseason opener Saturday night. In an exchange between Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio and Lynch, this was said via ESPN: "[Lynch] said, 'This is something I've done for 11 years, it's not a form of anything other than me being myself.' I said, 'So, you understand how I feel. I very strongly believe in standing for the national anthem but I'm going to respect you as a man. You do your thing and we'll do ours. So, that's a non-issue for me," Del Rio said.
Analysis: Here we go again? Probably not. Lynch said sitting on the cooler for the anthem is an act he's done for "11 years" and he's just "being himself." Will there be any backlash similar to what Colin Kaepernick has faced? That remains to be seen. I don't expect Lynch or his fantasy value to be affected at all in the wake of this report.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:04 am

Great news for the Ravens as one of our top rookies is named a starter at LB;
"(dynastyleaguefootball) San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan said rookie Reuben Foster is the starter at WLB, but Ray-Ray Armstrong is right on his heels.
Analysis: Foster is the most talented linebacker in this rookie class, so it's no surprise he's already the starter. Armstong is probably hanging close thanks to his experience, but Foster should keep this gig barring anything crazy happening. "


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 am


Ravens picked up Charlton in the inaugural draft, seeing him as our future for the DL in giving him a 4 year contract. So good to see early on he is working through an injury.

NEWS ARTICLES > TACO CHARLTON: PLAYS IN SATURDAY PRESEASON CONTEST
PUBLISHED TUE AUG 15 3:17:19 P.M. CT 2017
(RotoWire) Charlton (back) played in Saturday's preseason game against the Rams.
Analysis: The rookie had been dealing with a lingering back injury coming into Saturday's contest so it was a great sign to see him running around making plays. Charlton played 26 defensive snaps for the Cowboys and looks poised to make his mark on the defense come Week 1."



Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 am

One of the Raven's ? acquistions at QB has a good outing, so a glimmer of hope for now;

"
NEWS ARTICLES > JARED GOFF TORCHES RAIDERS' SHAKY DEFENS...
PUBLISHED SAT AUG 19 10:24:00 P.M. CT 2017
(Rotoworld) Jared Goff completed 14-of-17 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown in the Rams' second preseason game.
Analysis: Yes, Jared Goff torched somebody. He probably should have had 15 completions, but a nice deep ball to Sammy Watkins got broken up by an excellent Sean Smith play. Some of it was checkdown yardage — all of it came against an embattled Raiders defense — but it was the best we've seen Goff look, preseason or otherwise. His touchdown came on an excellent play fake to Cooper Kupp. At the very least, you can tell Goff is now part of a legitimate offensive scheme. Jeff Fisher didn't bother with that. Goff was locked onto third-rounder Kupp. He'll get the Chargers in the Rams' regular season dress rehearsal next Saturday night."


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 am

Good news for the Ravens defense as we had low expectations of Manti given his past injuries, joining the Saints as a free agent. Although the level of his performance remains to be seen, at least he'll get some opportunity...as earlier in camp was projected to be cut.

NEWS ARTICLES > SAINTS EXPECTED TO START TE'O IN THE MID...
PUBLISHED SUN AUG 20 1:22:00 P.M. CT 2017
(Rotoworld) Manti Te'o is expected to be the Saints' starting middle linebacker.
Analysis: Beat writer Nick Underhill anticipates Te'o starting in the Saints' base defense, then leaving the field on passing downs. Saints linebackers always offer theoretical IDP upside due to increased tackle opportunities, but Te'o's two-down role severely curbs his ceiling. He is also likely to be a liability enemy offenses attack with tight ends and running backs on early-down passes."


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:31 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Good news for the Ravens defense as we had low expectations of Manti given his past injuries, joining the Saints as a free agent.   Although the level of his performance remains to be seen, at least he'll get some opportunity...as earlier in camp was projected to be cut.

NEWS ARTICLES > SAINTS EXPECTED TO START TE'O IN THE MID...
PUBLISHED SUN AUG 20 1:22:00 P.M. CT 2017
(Rotoworld) Manti Te'o is expected to be the Saints' starting middle linebacker.
Analysis: Beat writer Nick Underhill anticipates Te'o starting in the Saints' base defense, then leaving the field on passing downs. Saints linebackers always offer theoretical IDP upside due to increased tackle opportunities, but Te'o's two-down role severely curbs his ceiling. He is also likely to be a liability enemy offenses attack with tight ends and running backs on early-down passes."

Update....Ravens trade Manti for Nick Perry, LB, GB.....Perry doesn't have the big numbers when Manti is healthy, but he's been consistent over his career. Edinburgh Galacticos kicked $5. Both on 1 year contracts..with Manti's health/reliability in question, best for short term


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:38 am

MobTown Ravens wrote:
Players news....key information on the Raven's players as the season unfolds;

(RotoWire) Ajayi's concussion was confirmed and he will miss Wednesday's practice, ESPN.com's James Walker reports. Analysis: Ajayi left Monday's practice early after taking a big hit from safety T.J. McDonald. The 24-year-old running back will now enter the league protocol, needing to pass every hurdle before he can return to contact work in practice. This could end up costing Ajayi an appearance or two in the preseason, but he still has five-and-a-half weeks to get ready for Miami's opener against the Bucs. He hasn't suffered any other reported concussions since entering the league in 2015.

Good news for Ravens as he has a solid game..."
NEWS ARTICLES > JAY AJAYI HAS SOLID NIGHT
PUBLISHED FRI AUG 25 12:23:08 A.M. CT 2017
(dynastyleaguefootball) Jay Ajayi rushed for 53 yards and two touchdowns on nine carries in Miami's third preseason game.
Analysis: Ajayi could have easily had three first half touchdowns but the Dolphins elected to throw a short touchdown pass to Julius Thomas instead. Ajayi has RB1 talent and upside but will always have questions regarding his durability that follow him. For now, he looks poised for a big year."

This is why we paid high dollar for him to lead the Ravens!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:41 am

Wentz is stepping up...."(dynastyleaguefootball) Carson Wentz completed 6-of-10 passes for 129 yards with two touchdowns and an interception in the Eagles' third preseason game.
Analysis: Wentz' blemish came on a tipped pass that was intercepted and nearly returned for a touchdown. Outside of that, Wentz looked solid and even hooked up with each of his new receivers (Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith) on touchdowns. There are a lot of quarterbacks you can make a case for taking a major step forward in fantasy and reality, but few have a case stronger than Wentz. In short, he already looks very veteran-like."

Ravens look to Wentz as their "guy" after Brees retires, at least from the Ravens, maybe sooner if Wentz continues to progress..depends on the matchup.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6301

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:51 am

Add/Drop
dropped Carder, Tank CLE LB
Sat Aug 26 6:29:25 a.m. CT 2017
Cost:  $10 (2 yr contract) for drop has been processed by the Minor League Commish


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:26 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Add/Drop
dropped Carder, Tank CLE LB
Sat Aug 26 6:29:25 a.m. CT 2017
Cost:  $10 (2 yr contract) for drop has been processed by the Minor League Commish

Poor move on my part, should have put him on IR!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:26 am

Rueben Foster looking good which is great news for the Ravens!

RotoWire) Foster led all 49er defenders with eight tackles (five solo) in Sunday's nationally televised game against the Vikings.
Analysis: The talented rookie stood out against Minnesota's first-string offense, moving sideline-to-sideline and delivering punishing hits while he was on the field during the first half. Foster's mild AC joint sprain is in the rear-view mirror, and he should be an impact IDP performer starting alongside NaVorro Bowman this season.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:00 am

Kearse on the tradiing block...not a key WR in the Ravens scheme, trade might give him more opportunities

(RotoWire) The Seahawks are trying to trade Kearse, Dianna Russini of ESPN reports.
Analysis: Kearse had a terrible season last year, eventually losing his starting job to Tyler Lockett. And the Seahawks have some intriguing young receivers who could push him farther down the depth chart. But it would be somewhat surprising if the team traded him, considering his popularity among his teammates and especially Russell Wilson. And coach Pete Carroll said last week, "he's been playing great." If Kearse is traded, Tanner McEvoy could take his roster spot as the last of six wide receivers the team keeps.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:38 am

Hurricane blues....not having our main RB, Ajayi, Jay MIA RB will hurt


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24216

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:44 am



Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:47 am

That purple and gold is nice. vote yes


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:52 am

Congrats Mac! Looks great!


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1831

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:14 am

love that yellow outline on the raven.. Congrats man


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Looking good!


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:37 am

Thanks for the banner/colors Commish!  ...and positive comments from those who posted.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:15 am

Must have been the new banner/colors...finally got a win!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:56 am

Carson Wentz moved to IR...and J Goff gets the start this week, along with Brees. Tough matchup for Goff who goes against the Seahawks....in the first game of the season he only got 8.82 pts...but their pass defense has since declined....roll of the dice!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:55 am

Roster moves;  MELIFONWU, OBI OAK S to IR, season ending surgery.
Acquired Mike Adams, S, CAR

Dropped Nick Rose, K..FA, cut by Washington this week...Rose was acquired via waivers in season


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:40 am

RE: Resigning from league as of this post.

I found the "football" side of the league very rewarding, competitive, active owners, it was great to have the late season run, make the playoffs..finishing 8th overall, when it was predicted MBT was picked to finish in the bottom half of the league.
As the season progressed I found being active on the league forum a challenge. Just meeting the minimum number of posts became the mindset. This isn't the way I like to operate, nor is it supportive of the league, fellow owners, commish, to practice this approach.
So its best I move on and provide an opportunity for a new owner who can be active on the forum, meet owner expectations.

Thanks the opportunity to be in the league.
Mac


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24216

PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:52 am

The above was also posted in Macs personal thread so I urge folks to reply there if you want.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MobTown Ravens Press Room   

Back to top Go down
 
MobTown Ravens Press Room
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Franchise News-
Jump to: