Share | 

Dontari Poe DT KCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Rotoworld

Quote :
First-round pick Dontari Poe has been inserted as the Chiefs' starting nose tackle at OTA practices.

Though Poe was considered developmental coming out of Memphis, the Chiefs didn't invest the 11th pick in the draft on a bench warmer. Poe is already working ahead of Amon Gordon and Jerrell Powe. Poe is bound to be rough around the edges early in his rookie year, but he has dominant potential. He'll team with LE Tyson Jackson and RE Glenn Dorsey to make up a formidable 3-4 line.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Rotoworld

Quote :
First-round pick Dontari Poe has been inserted as the Chiefs' starting nose tackle at OTA practices.

Though Poe was considered developmental coming out of Memphis, the Chiefs didn't invest the 11th pick in the draft on a bench warmer. Poe is already working ahead of Amon Gordon and Jerrell Powe. Poe is bound to be rough around the edges early in his rookie year, but he has dominant potential. He'll team with LE Tyson Jackson and RE Glenn Dorsey to make up a formidable 3-4 line.

Not sure I'd use the term "formidable" -- more like it'll be the all Top 11 Bust D-Line

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm

OUCH, what a blow to the CHEFS. Poe went for back surgery on a disc and could likely mss most of the season now.

On another note, I can't believe I found this thread on page 18 ... ARGH. Is there an easier way to find these player with existing threads than searching through a boat load of pages and threads?

coffee

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
OUCH, what a blow to the CHEFS.  Poe went for back surgery on a disc and could likely mss most of the season now.  

On another note, I can't believe I found this thread on page 18 ... ARGH.  Is there an easier way to find these player with existing threads than searching through a boat load of pages and threads?

coffee

Fucking fuck. Really liked him for this season. Now got Dareus suspended for week 1 and Poe out indefinitely. A strength becomes a weakness.

And yes, there's a forum search box top left on the research tab. Just stick 'Poe' in there and brings it straight up for you.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Update, apparently the writer made a typo and instead of missing most the season it is suppose to be the early part of the season. Sounds like 6 games on the PUP list. So good news for Poe owners there.

Thanks Jon ... cheers

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:00 pm

Searching "poe" probably won't do it. I believe it has to be 4 letters minimum. "Dontari" should do it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Shawn is correct! Also fuck.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Searching "poe" probably won't do it. I believe it has to be 4 letters minimum. "Dontari" should do it.

You are correct!

I took Jon's info and ran a test, Poe netted nada, so I tried Dontari Poe and ding, ding, ding, ding. I got a hit and link to the thread. Once inside the thread all words using Poe hi-lited themselves in RED.

Thanks guys (Jon & Shawn). high five

Tough break for you though Justin. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Yeah, Justin's team is total garbage now.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:27 pm

That's why I picked up the immortal Vince Wilfork.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Damn!!  Poe had a good year last year....Sorry for whoever has him in this league

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Quote :
Chiefs NT Dontari Poe (back surgery) avoided reserve/PUP to open the season. Analysis: It's a potential sign Poe could be ready to return at some point in September, or early October. The date Poe would've been eligible to return had he gone on reserve/PUP would be October 25. Poe remains unlikely to play in Week 1. The Chiefs will turn to Jaye Howard at nose tackle in the meantime.

Some good news for a change.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Quote :
Poe will likely miss a few weeks with a high-ankle sprain, Adam Teicher of ESPN reports. Analysis: Poe's injury likely occurred at some point during Sunday's game, and it appears the issue will keep him out for a couple of weeks. In his place, Jaye Howard will likely receive a larger portion of the reps at nose tackle.

Awesome. This is great. I'm very happy about this.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:36 pm

My RWTC team is a disaster. Injuries all over.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Awesome.  This is great.  I'm very happy about this.  
You are a very happy guy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dontari Poe DT KCC   

Back to top Go down

Dontari Poe DT KCC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: