:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Dont forget trading guys. Justin can always trade a stud for some depth!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Trading and the waiver wire are fake news. They don't exist Dave!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:49 pm

MJGA

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Polk High Panthers wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Dude if you just spent 900 bucks approx on 11 guys then this is all I got to say ...

Duh you can only start 22 a week, half his weekly starting lineup is complete with plenty of money to spare.. rofl

I'm familiar with the fucking concept Sam.  Thought you guys are using 1000 bucks to build a team, pretty sure we used a 1000 6 years ago.  If the number ain't a 1000 and has been bumped to 1500 or 2000 then "yes" you may have plenty of money to spare, but if you think a 100 bucks to buy 11 more starters and another 20 odd back ups is enough, well enjoy sucking.

So what is the funds tally?

LOL... I was being sarcastic, I would think that you are familiar with the concept.. But to put it in black and white I side on the hater side, that 900 out of 1000 bucks for only 11 players is a wee bit wreck less and means you got to put in some work to get the rest of that roster worth the 900 bucks you invested in those 11 guys. my 2cents

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:04 pm

My 11 players score the points of 30 regular players though so in the end I'm actually way ahead. Plus most know how to party.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
My 11 players score the points of 30 regular players though so in the end I'm actually way ahead.  Plus most know how to party.

Partying is all that matters! Maybe you can get Michael Floyd off waivers. He loves to party!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
My 11 players score the points of 30 regular players though so in the end I'm actually way ahead.  Plus most know how to party.

Partying is all that matters! Maybe you can get Michael Floyd off waivers. He loves to party!

no

So happy to have Dougy and JPP. I wanted Doug Martin FOREVER but Dave would NEVER trade him to me. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:26 pm

no

So happy to have Dougy and JPP.  I wanted Doug Martin FOREVER but Dave would NEVER trade him to me.  So I got that going for me, which is nice.  

Ask Matt how much I love to trade!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

no

So happy to have Dougy and JPP.  I wanted Doug Martin FOREVER but Dave would NEVER trade him to me.  So I got that going for me, which is nice.  

Ask Matt how much I love to trade!

cheers

Laughing

I'm well aware. I tried MANY times.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:12 am

YOU THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS OVER!

YOU THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS DONE!

GUESS AGAIN YOU COCKLESS BITCHES! WE'RE BACK TO REVIEW WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE THE END OF THE DRAFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

ALL YOU FOOLS PICKING ME FOR PINK FORGOT ONE BIG THING.

FREE MOTHER FUCKING AGENCY.

AND WHO DID I GOBBLE UP WHILE THE REST OF YOU DRUNKS WERE CELEBRATING?!

ONLY THE BEST PLAYERS AROUND.

HOW ABOUT THE FIFTH OVERALL RUNNING BACK IN POINTS RIGHT NOW TARIK COHEN? YEAH FREE AGENT GRAB. #5.

HOW ABOUT THE #4 OVERALL SAFETY TYVON BRANCH? FREE FUCKING AGENT

BUT JUSTIN, YOU SCREAM TEARS OF RAGE STAINING YOUR CHEEKS, THAT'S NOT FAIR. YOUR TEAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LAST PLACE!

I GIGGLE AT YOUR DISCOMFORT. WATCH AS I NOT ONLY MASTERFULLY MANIPULATE THE WAIVER WIRE BUT I ALSO SWAP THE SHITTY BRANDON COOKS FOR DEANDRE MOTHERFUCKING HOPKINS AND A PICK AND BUCKS TO BOOT!

IT WAS ALL A CLEVER RUSE. I LURED YOU ALL INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY AND NOW I FEAST UPON YOUR BLOATED CORPSES.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 am

DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR TEAM, BUT LOVE THE ALL CAPS ROUTE

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 am

I also don't care about your team

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:32 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I also don't care about your team

YOU SAY THIS BUT EARLIER IN THIS THREAD YOU MADE A POST ABOUT SETTING THE BAR LOW AND MEDIOCRITY AND WHAT HAVE YOU. YOU SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION MR. ICOULDN'TBREAK200POINTSINWEEK1. MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:39 am

Angry/Raging Justin is adorable!

We all now down to your greatness! worship2

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:42 am

Well that's the thing of it. When everyone tells you that you done fucked up and you're the worst team ever you have nowhere to go but up. If you do suck then it's no surprise and it is what it is. But, if you do well, then you can shit talk up a storm until you eventually come back down to earth.

All I know is I'm 2-0 and gonna ride this train while I can and pretend that Gronk didn't pull his vag.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:42 am

Now's time to remind you of one of my favorite bee facts. When they sting you it hurts, hurts really bad for a few moments. But then you get better. But that bee, the bee that thought that he had won, he ends up dying very quickly -- never to be heard from again.

Enjoy your sting.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Now's time to remind you of one of my favorite bee facts.  When they sting you it hurts, hurts really bad for a few moments.  But then you get better.  But that bee, the bee that thought that he had won, he ends up dying very quickly -- never to be heard from again.

Enjoy your sting.

troll

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 am

It's 2 weeks dude. Settle down. It was a good win, don't get me wrong, but injuries definitely helped you. That may not happen every week in the future.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
It's 2 weeks dude.  Settle down.  It was a good win, don't get me wrong, but injuries definitely helped you.  That may not happen every week in the future.

But I also won in week 1. So it's week 1 and 2. Which is two wins. Which is 2-0. Which means I'm undefeated. League Champ 2017.

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 am

Your are on a roll Justin. Have to give you Props. Undefeated is undefeated.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:58 am

I don't think some people quite get my sense of humor. I do this all the time after I win. I had a few great ones after I beat Eric that I wish I could find Laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:00 am

I don't think some people quite get my sense of humor.  I do this all the time after I win.  I had a few great ones after I beat Eric that I wish I could find Laughing  

I get it and I remember......................... Fucker!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:36 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

thumbsup Workin out well for ya. Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team   

Back to top Go down

Unprepared Impulse Bidding: Building A Roster Wars Team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: