HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Minnesota Vikings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8725

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Vikings agreed to terms with DT Linval Joseph, formerly of the Giants.

Nice pick up.


Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Yay! No more cassel! Hope the picks were decent


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22887

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:39 am

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
Yay! No more cassel! Hope the picks were decent

They could have gotten a stale keg of beer and I would like the deal. lol3


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2467

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:38 pm




That's a BIG SUMABITCH! My wifey told me size does matter. Even if he has 0 technique, he should do well at getting in the way.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:33 pm

California Nightmare wrote:



That's a BIG SUMABITCH! My wifey told me size does matter. Even if he has 0 technique, he should do well at getting in the way.


Yeah no kidding... If this guy can learn quickly this could be a huge signing. We just need the other guys to play to their potential and the O-line should be stout...


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:48 pm

I like the Mike Wallace trade as long as he's don't being a turd in the locker room.

I still think the Vikes should draft a WR at 11. I'll be elated if they got either one of Kevin White, Amari Cooper or DeVante Parker...

K. White played High School football with Bridgewater and Parker obviously played with him at Louisville.

Our Offense would be insane with DeVante Parker, Mike Wallace and Charles Johnson.... AP and McKinnon in the backfield. Thats a lot of issues for opposing defenses....

I know a lot of mocks have Trae Waynes, CB going to the Vikings at 11 but I think they can get a competent CB later.

Now if they want to trade Peterson to the Cowdungboys then fine but they need to part with pick 27 which we can then use to take Gordon or Gurley. And address CB, S and LB in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round.....


Am I thinking sane here or am I just dreaming????


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Minnesota Vikings Pick #11 (WR or CB)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:57 pm

I'm torn with what I want the Vikings to do at #11.  As much as I'd be in hog heaven if they took Kevin White or DeVante Parker to give the offense one of the best WR cores in the NFL I can't remember the last time we had 2 solid corners to stop the high passing attacks of the NFC North.  I really like Trae Waynes but I like Kevin Johnson just as much.

Is it plausible to think that at #11 the Vikings could take which ever receiver that's still available between White and Parker and somehow get Johnson at #45???  Or do they take Waynes and get another project WR at 45?  IMO these have to be the positions taken with the first 2 picks and just a matter of CB then WR or WR then CB.   If I knew I could get Johnson at #45 I would definitely take Parker at #11.


Thoughts???

Arguments???

I know there's a lot of Minnesotans in here.....


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20220

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Merged with the Vikings thread.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Yeah I guess that would be a good place for it...  Not sure everyone will see it in here though...  Looking for input.....

The draft slowly approaches and I'm growing impatient...


Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:16 pm

They should use top pick on bpa [i would disagree that barr was bpa, more a position of need], then trade up into bottom of first for a good value AND position of need like they did with bridgwater [ i agreed with this]


Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Took Barr at #9. They could have had OBJ. #12 to NYG. Or aaron donald #13 to STL. Or C.J. Mosley #17 to BAL


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
They should use top pick on bpa [i would disagree that barr was bpa, more a position of need], then trade up into bottom of first for a good value AND position of need like they did with bridgwater [ i agreed with this]


Well thats the big question.....  Who's the BPA between White, Parker and Waynes????


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
Took Barr at #9. They could have had OBJ. #12 to NYG. Or aaron donald #13 to STL. Or C.J. Mosley #17 to BAL


Well they just got Floyd the draft the year before so Donald wouldn't have been my pick for that reason.

Same thing for OBJ cause they had no idea that Patterson was going to go backwards in year 2.

as far a Mosley, I'm scared of all Alabama players cause they get to the NFL with a lot of wear and tear on their bodies so I really liked the Barr pick.  And Barr is still learning and will do nothing but get better as he learns the position.  I think if you ask who the best pure athlete was at #9 you would just about have to give that nod to Barr.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Minnesota Destroyers wrote:
San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Vikings should trade out of this spot but instead they'll just let the timer expire and fall back a few picks with no compensation.
They're never going to live that down, are they??....


I don't think there's much to live down cause we got Kevin Williams when they finally ran to the podium didn't they????


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Draft recap from Bleacher Report:

Quote :
Draft Picks:

Round 1: OT Matt Kalil (USC), SS Harrison Smith (Notre Dame)

Round 2: CB Josh Robinson (UCF)

Round 3: None

Round 4: WR Jarius Wright (Arkansas), TE Rhett Ellison (USC), WR Greg Childs (Arkansas)

Round 5: S Robert Blanton (Notre Dame)

Round 6: K Blair Walsh (Georgia)

Round 7: ILB Audie Cole (North Carolina State), DE Trevor Guyton (California)


Grade: A-


Summary:

The Vikings did a good job up front with Matt Kalil, Harrison Smith and even Josh Robinson as a potential shutdown cornerback. On Day Three they did well grabbing depth/special teams guys who can contribute early on in multiple roles. Their Round 4 skill players are all worthy contributors.

Minnesota did a great job loading up their roster to support Christian Ponder in this draft.

Another great draft here.  I think this has REALLY upped Christian Ponder's value.

As of today this was a great great draft class.  The Vikings have been doing better and better with their drafting.  5 to 6 starters out of 1 draft class is pretty damn good.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
I think both Childs and Wright have a lot of potential.  Harvin is the only WR on that team worth a damn IMHO.  

True but Wright is a slot receiver much like Harvin.  I don't how they can possibly be on the field at the same time, other than the fact they don't have anyone else.

I really don't know what to think about the Vikings' draft.  I mean besides for Kalil and Smith, the Vikings didn't get another starter on either side of the ball.  Some may contribute on ST's, but how hard is it to run down the field and make a tackle?  Robinson is super raw and I soooo wish that Minnesota would have traded up to get Janoris Jenkins.  I really wish they took Jenkins instead of Harrison Smith.  You can get a solid safety much much easier than a shutdown CB.  The Vikings could have capitalized on the fact that the best cover corner in the draft (yeah better than Claiborne IMO) slipped.  Instead they took a good, but not elite, FS.  Then they draft a kicker that missed almost 50% of his kicks last year?!?  Like the Vikings have the luxury to waste a draft pick on a shitty kicker that isn't going to make the final roster?  

I'd personally give this draft a C+.  Kalil was a no brainer.  Smith should be solid, but he isn't elite.  The rest of their draft is a bunch of question marks.  Meh.

funny to go back and see how wrong someone can be....


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
They should be able to get a shot one of the top 3-4 QB prospects in the draft,  each of whom would be infinitely better than Ponder or Cassell...   If the Vikings have any good sense,  Ponder will never touch the ball (outside of and emergency situation) the rest of his stay in Minnesota...  or they just dump him and end the stay completely...

and even his relief work was painful to watch.  The only time I want to see Ponder play is when the Raiders play the Vikings cause we know how that game will go.  Any other time they better find a way to keep Carr in the lineup


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
I read several places that derek carr looked impressive recently and the vikes could take him the 8th. I think if they moved up to #2 at the last minute, that would sweet, but only for bridgewater. Manziel is about manziel and would throw a tantrum if put on the a.p. show. I hope texans take manziel, foster is closer to phasing out than a.p. but im a vikes fan so might be biased :) Either way I hope norv turner is for bringing in a rookie rather than wasting time trying to do something with ponder, or cassel, or whoever.



And to think we got Bridgewater at #30.....  The #1 overall consensus QB to start and end the NCAA Football season just to get torn apart and fall and of all teams to capitalize its the Vikings.  Really loving their drafts the last several years......


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:04 pm

MAKE ALL VIKINGS 2015 DRAFT PICKS
Below is list of all seven Vikings' picks in the 2015 NFL Draft, with players suggested by NFLDrafScout.com.

Rnd/Overall: Player, position, school.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Not sure I agree with this group other then pick 1.11...  Other then that pick I don't see any of the other players ending up on the Vikings draft day picks.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:31 pm

I'm starting to see Parker more and more on Mock drafts again. Waynes was taking over the majority but Parker seems to be making a come back.

Even though I would be happy with either player I would really love them to take Parker.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20220

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Quote :
#Vikings OT Phil Loadholt suffered a torn Achilles, source said. After he’d worked his way back from last year. Brutal.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:08 pm

now we have to hope Clements can fulfill his pedigree... If not the Vikings O-line is in big trouble....


Also I havent even heard anything about the big guy Babatunde.... He must not be showing to well,,


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:49 am


Super Bowl Sleeper pick: Vikings
By Jason B. Hirschhorn
11 hours ago

Most neutral observers continue to view the NFC as a four-team race featuring the Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles. It makes sense on the surface: Seattle has won the conference the previous two years, Green Bay has the reigning MVP under center, Dallas retained Dez Bryant and added to its already-imposing offensive line, while Philly has remade its roster in Chip Kelly's image. So it's little surprise that, while many have touted the Minnesota Vikings as a breakout candidate, little credence is given to the team from the Twin Cities as a Super Bowl threat.

That perception could change considerably in the coming months.

The Vikings, while light on experience, have accumulated enough pieces that a title run no longer seems a distant possibility. Since the Vikings promoted Spielman to general manager in 2012, the roster has grown increasingly young and talented. Nearly half the projected starting offense is composed of players on rookie contracts (or in the case of wideout Charles Johnson, a rookie-esque three-year, $1.53 million deal). The defense features an even stronger youth movement, with more than half of the No. 1 unit entering the league since Spielman's rise.

But quality youth can only carry a team so far without the right person patrolling the sidelines. Though Spielman erred in initially retaining Leslie Frazier as head coach when he assumed GM duties, he corrected the mistake two years later when he hired former Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer to replace him.

Zimmer, a forward-thinking football mind held in high esteem around the league and especially by his players, regularly produced quality defenses with few stars and mostly spare parts in Cincinnati, and he already has more talent at his disposal in Minnesota. After more than a decade spent rotating through run-of-the-mill coaches like Mike Tice, Brad Childress and Frazier, the Vikings finally appear to have put their faith in the right guy.

Similarly, a franchise quarterback has long eluded the Vikings, who started 12 different signal callers over the past 10 seasons. Journeymen like Brad Johnson, Gus Frerotte and Tarvaris Jackson logged double-digit starts during that span, and only Brett Favre provided above-average play over the course of an entire year (2009).

However, the team's fortunes changed dramatically when Spielman traded back into the first-round of the 2014 draft for Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater. Bridgewater, who saw his stock plummet after a middling pro day workout, remained on the board well after more heralded peers Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel. His loss became the Vikings' gain, as for the price of a second- and fourth-round pick, the team secured the best quarterback in the draft class.

{related}Bridgewater's age and inexperience (he declared for the draft after his redshirt sophomore year) made for a longer learning curve. Knowing the challenges facing their young pupil, the Vikings began last year with Matt Cassel under center, allowing Bridgewater more time to gain comfort with the offense and the speed of the NFL during practice.

The rookie wasn't entirely ready when Cassel went down with a broken foot near the end of September, but the time spent learning from the sidelines may have prevented a critical hit to his confidence. Bridgewater didn't throw a single touchdown during his first three games but began trending in the right direction soon after. From Oct. 26 through the end of the regular season, he completed nearly 66 percent of his passes for 2,107 yards, 13 touchdowns and 7 interceptions, easily outclassing every other rookie passer. Just 22, Bridgewater already has many general managers regretting their decision to pass on him a year ago.

With those pieces in place, the model for Minnesota to follow resides right in its conference: the Seahawks. When Russell Wilson arrived in Seattle in 2012, the team had gone four years without a winning record. General manager John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll, each entering his third year with the club, had spent their first few seasons purging the roster of bloat, replacing it with athletic (and undervalued) players like Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor and K.J. Wright. And, of course, All-Pro tailback Marshawn Lynch gave the offense its identity. Entering 2013, the Seahawks were title contenders. By 2014, they were reigning Super Bowl champs on the verge of a return trip.

The Vikings aren't faced with such lofty expectations, but that doesn't mean they can't reach similar heights. Zimmer, aided by Spielman's drafting, has a talent-laden defense ready to make a statement. Bridgewater looks prepared to take over the offense this year as his body and mind continue to mature. Then there's that Adrian Peterson fellow, who returns after a child abuse scandal kept him off the field for nearly all of last season. If Peterson can re-find his MVP form and give Minnesota another dimension on offense, 2015 could be a special year.

For now, the Vikings continue to fly under the radar as a title contender, afterthoughts in a conference with so much star power. That may not change for some time, at least until the wins begin to pile up. But with the nucleus Minnesota has in place, a trip back to the Super Bowl finally seems like a realistic goal.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:52 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:

Super Bowl Sleeper pick: Vikings
By Jason B. Hirschhorn
11 hours ago

Most neutral observers continue to view the NFC as a four-team race featuring the Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles. It makes sense on the surface: Seattle has won the conference the previous two years, Green Bay has the reigning MVP under center, Dallas retained Dez Bryant and added to its already-imposing offensive line, while Philly has remade its roster in Chip Kelly's image. So it's little surprise that, while many have touted the Minnesota Vikings as a breakout candidate, little credence is given to the team from the Twin Cities as a Super Bowl threat.

That perception could change considerably in the coming months.

The Vikings, while light on experience, have accumulated enough pieces that a title run no longer seems a distant possibility. Since the Vikings promoted Spielman to general manager in 2012, the roster has grown increasingly young and talented. Nearly half the projected starting offense is composed of players on rookie contracts (or in the case of wideout Charles Johnson, a rookie-esque three-year, $1.53 million deal). The defense features an even stronger youth movement, with more than half of the No. 1 unit entering the league since Spielman's rise.

But quality youth can only carry a team so far without the right person patrolling the sidelines. Though Spielman erred in initially retaining Leslie Frazier as head coach when he assumed GM duties, he corrected the mistake two years later when he hired former Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer to replace him.

Zimmer, a forward-thinking football mind held in high esteem around the league and especially by his players, regularly produced quality defenses with few stars and mostly spare parts in Cincinnati, and he already has more talent at his disposal in Minnesota. After more than a decade spent rotating through run-of-the-mill coaches like Mike Tice, Brad Childress and Frazier, the Vikings finally appear to have put their faith in the right guy.

Similarly, a franchise quarterback has long eluded the Vikings, who started 12 different signal callers over the past 10 seasons. Journeymen like Brad Johnson, Gus Frerotte and Tarvaris Jackson logged double-digit starts during that span, and only Brett Favre provided above-average play over the course of an entire year (2009).

However, the team's fortunes changed dramatically when Spielman traded back into the first-round of the 2014 draft for Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater. Bridgewater, who saw his stock plummet after a middling pro day workout, remained on the board well after more heralded peers Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel. His loss became the Vikings' gain, as for the price of a second- and fourth-round pick, the team secured the best quarterback in the draft class.

{related}Bridgewater's age and inexperience (he declared for the draft after his redshirt sophomore year) made for a longer learning curve. Knowing the challenges facing their young pupil, the Vikings began last year with Matt Cassel under center, allowing Bridgewater more time to gain comfort with the offense and the speed of the NFL during practice.

The rookie wasn't entirely ready when Cassel went down with a broken foot near the end of September, but the time spent learning from the sidelines may have prevented a critical hit to his confidence. Bridgewater didn't throw a single touchdown during his first three games but began trending in the right direction soon after. From Oct. 26 through the end of the regular season, he completed nearly 66 percent of his passes for 2,107 yards, 13 touchdowns and 7 interceptions, easily outclassing every other rookie passer. Just 22, Bridgewater already has many general managers regretting their decision to pass on him a year ago.

With those pieces in place, the model for Minnesota to follow resides right in its conference: the Seahawks. When Russell Wilson arrived in Seattle in 2012, the team had gone four years without a winning record. General manager John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll, each entering his third year with the club, had spent their first few seasons purging the roster of bloat, replacing it with athletic (and undervalued) players like Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor and K.J. Wright. And, of course, All-Pro tailback Marshawn Lynch gave the offense its identity. Entering 2013, the Seahawks were title contenders. By 2014, they were reigning Super Bowl champs on the verge of a return trip.

The Vikings aren't faced with such lofty expectations, but that doesn't mean they can't reach similar heights. Zimmer, aided by Spielman's drafting, has a talent-laden defense ready to make a statement. Bridgewater looks prepared to take over the offense this year as his body and mind continue to mature. Then there's that Adrian Peterson fellow, who returns after a child abuse scandal kept him off the field for nearly all of last season. If Peterson can re-find his MVP form and give Minnesota another dimension on offense, 2015 could be a special year.

For now, the Vikings continue to fly under the radar as a title contender, afterthoughts in a conference with so much star power. That may not change for some time, at least until the wins begin to pile up. But with the nucleus Minnesota has in place, a trip back to the Super Bowl finally seems like a realistic goal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Oh wait.....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:58 am

Don't be hatin.... your drinking too much of that Haterade again...


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Sorry, I laughed my way through that whole jumble of hogwash.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Funniest video ever.



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22887

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Yup. People bagging on Walsh were irritating to me....yeah, it sucks he missed that kick and maybe the laces had a lot to do with it...doesn't matter....Walsh scored ALL of the Vikings points. ALL OF THEM. The scrawniest guy on the team did what he could. Who else delivered? Walsh is the last guy who should be blamed for the loss if you ask me.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7786

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:27 pm

mock


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Yup.  People bagging on Walsh were irritating to me....yeah, it sucks he missed that kick and maybe the laces had a lot to do with it...doesn't matter....Walsh scored ALL of the Vikings points. ALL OF THEM.  The scrawniest guy on the team did what he could.  Who else delivered?  Walsh is the last guy who should be blamed for the loss if you ask me.

I blame Child Beater more than anyone. "All Pro RB and Veteran Leader", has to hold on to the ball and the Seahawks don't even get that opportunity to take the lead. And Teddy is not a starting NFL QB.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3423

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Love Colin Cowherd! Always used to listen to his ESPN radio show on breaks. Love it when he does this to fans that don't know what they are talking about.



Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3750

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Laces in, laces out, who cares. The ball was on 10 yd line, it was a 27 yd FG. Walsh may have scored all 9 pts, but he is still the main culprit on the defeat IMO. No real excuse for missing a chip shot. Walsh manned up and owned it, so good on him. Stay of execution granted.

coffee


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22887

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Laces in, laces out, who cares.  The ball was on 10 yd line, it was a 27 yd FG.  Walsh may have scored all 9 pts, but he is still the main culprit on the defeat IMO.  No real excuse for missing a chip shot.  Walsh manned up and owned it, so good on him.  Stay of execution granted.

coffee

He can own it but nobody else can put it on him. Nobody else on the team did shit and the fans have never done shit. He tried and it didn't work out. The Vikes need to improve to have a real chance of a title anyway.


Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2360

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Peterson fumbling the ball once again in the playoffs has to be recognized as a factor in the loss. He doesn't fumble that ball and they most likely win.....


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:56 pm

One of the biggest collapses I can remember. They were dominant after 5 games and scary.

Was funny today at the stadium.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10364

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:05 pm

The Vikings have hired 2017 high school graduate & author, Jonah Stillman, as their Generation Z advisor, to try to be cool to the kids.


You are not cool VIkings, get over it. lol 2


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   

Back to top Go down
 
Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: