:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 am

Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:
Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Southside Spartans wrote:
What I planned to do and what I actually did are a little different...LOL

Haha best laid plans. Yeah mine went clean out the window by day 2!

Just like preparing for battle, the best plans going out the window when the first bullet is fired.  That pretty much sums up how my draft has been going.  

When I saw some of the prices the first couple days this is how I felt...

Every auction is SO different.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
This was my plan too. People spending money on Kickers is amazing to me.

At 2 fantasy points per XP and bonus yardage over 30 yards... I don't know. Even with 21 other starters, a position that you want to reliably average more than 10-11 points per game is not nothing.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:47 am

Werewolves- isn't Addison a 4th nomination for you?  Vince Williams, Tyrann Mathieu, Eric Reid, and now him?

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

At 2 fantasy points per XP and bonus yardage over 30 yards... I don't know. Even with 21 other starters, a position that you want to reliably average more than 10-11 points per game is not nothing.

I agree. I felt the kickers were a bit top heavy as well. Sure you can stream kickers and go based on matchups, but a miss does hurt you a little.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:51 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Werewolves- isn't Addison a 4th nomination for you?  Vince Williams, Tyrann Mathieu, Eric Reid, and now him?

Oh boy.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:52 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
What's everyone's worst take? Mine is definitely that early buy of Tavon Austin, who at the time seemed like a great discount. There was just no way to properly value players in the first couple days.

I probably have a few but the one that gets under my skin the more I look at the rosters and current auction is CJ Fiedorowicz for $39 bucks. I like the guy, but seeing some other guys around that range makes me wish I had zigged instead of zagging there.

iirc it was early on in the auction, when everyone's pockets and urge to bid on guys was a little deeper but at $39 bucks I would have rather gotten:

Mayhem - Njoku for $46
Mongols - Ertz for $35
Ravens - Engram for $40
Kings - Henry for $33
Duffers - Walker for $23
Viktors - Eifert for $40
Spartans - Jimmy G for $35

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 am

I wish I'd taken one of the earlier TE's instead of planning on getting Ebron cheap at the end.  Tim messed that up

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

If I spent $3 on Kickers, I wouldn't have Grady Jarrett - an up and coming DT with potnential for 10 sacks this season. That's significant to me.

Then again, I wouldn't spend half the amount some players went for.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
MobTown Ravens wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Yeah, folks cannot nom if they dont have money MFL wont allow it.  I would think we want to keep 36 noms up no matter if some are out of money or not, but maybe Matt can weigh in how they handled it during the main league auction 100 years ago.

WHY? Carla said: "I would think we want to keep 36 noms up no matter if some are out of money or not"

As I noted earlier it the becomes easier for remaining teams to pick up players at a lower cost, fewer teams bidding.

This should have planned for prior to the start of the auction...as it would have definitely changed strategies.

I don't think that would matter too much. Either way, the people with more money are gonna get players cheaper toward the end. They'll just have to wait longer and nominate the players themselves.

Yep this drags the auction out if we dont keep the nominations at 36. I am not interested in only 10 people being on the board and I am not interested in folks passing on nominating. I will tell Andy on them!

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
What's everyone's worst take? Mine is definitely that early buy of Tavon Austin, who at the time seemed like a great discount. There was just no way to properly value players in the first couple days.

I probably have a few but the one that gets under my skin the more I look at the rosters and current auction is CJ Fiedorowicz for $39 bucks. I like the guy, but seeing some other guys around that range makes me wish I had zigged instead of zagging there.

iirc it was early on in the auction, when everyone's pockets and urge to bid on guys was a little deeper but at $39 bucks I would have rather gotten:

Mayhem - Njoku for $46
Mongols - Ertz for $35
Ravens - Engram for $40
Kings - Henry for $33
Duffers - Walker for $23
Viktors - Eifert for $40

Fiedorowicz is about to go for $10 in RR. shut up

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Mayhem - Njoku for $46
Mongols - Ertz for $35
Ravens - Engram for $40
Kings - Henry for $33
Duffers - Walker for $23
Viktors - Eifert for $40

I wish I had another TE right now is all I keep thinking.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 pm

My plan of not having a plan has worked wonderfully.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Question...

We obviously need to have minimum 22 players on roster for it to be viable. But do we need all the relevant positions covered?

For instance if I had 22 guys but no kicker or CBs would the system allow me to do it?

I can just pick up CBs on waivers I don't really want to waste my precious $s on them unless I have to...

That's why I nominated so many early. And Tavon Austin because I knew someone would spent way too much on that trash bag Laughing

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Jordan Howard for $120. I love that he's lost some weight, wants to contribute in the passing game, has an already good and developing OL in front of him, and Chicago lost other receiving targets this year, but $30 more than Devonta Freeman? Ugh. I have them right next to each other in my rankings, so paying up there lost me a starting LB, S, or upgrade at RB2.
frustrated

Likewise, Ebron at $62 when Rudolph and Ertz were 2/3s of that? Eh. I like Ebron's upside more but could've had better value there.

Oh well, I still like my team enough so far.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Mayhem - Njoku for $46
Mongols - Ertz for $35
Ravens - Engram for $40
Kings - Henry for $33
Duffers - Walker for $23
Viktors - Eifert for $40

I remember that because I was in it until he went over like $25 I think. Ertz and Henry for cheaper or Eifert for the same price... ouch.

My price charts before this began were SO much more in line with RR than PP. The over-aggressiveness throughout PP at the beginning really through everything off schedule.

Also: I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes after the startup. Some of y'all are way too high on these rookies, imo. I'm fine with being the grumbling old man that complains about whippersnappers and trades rookie picks for established guys later on though.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 pm

I wish I'd taken one of the earlier TE's instead of planning on getting Ebron cheap at the end.  Tim messed that up

I admit I was hoping to land Ebron, but thought I might help you out in getting a TE. Just trying to help.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
That's why I nominated so many early.  And Tavon Austin because I knew someone would spent way too much on that trash bag Laughing

You just reverse-jinxed Tavon into a top-20 WR season. cheers

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 pm

So I don't get in trounble, I tried to make my third nomination, but I'm unable to do so. I received a reply noting there are already 36 nominations.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 pm

So I don't get in trounble, I tried to make my third nomination, but I'm unable to do so.  I received a reply noting there are already 36 nominations.  

See Jason, now you got Tim in trouble too!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 pm

So I don't get in trounble, I tried to make my third nomination, but I'm unable to do so.  I received a reply noting there are already 36 nominations.  

Can Tim still be in trouble? Maybe like a one week ban on opening week. I don't know who his week 1 opponent is or anything, so I have absolutely no bias here.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

Can Tim still be in trouble?  Maybe like a one week ban on opening week.  I don't know who his week 1 opponent is or anything, so I have absolutely no bias here.

Ha! Whoever you're playing week 1 should be a great matchup. Possibly Game of The Week.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:28 pm

I ran into that issue yesterday. I couldn't put up my third but I didn't count who had 4 nominations up. I just waited for an auction to end and got my 3rd up then but seriously don't nominate more than 3.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

I agree.  I felt the kickers were a bit top heavy as well.  Sure you can stream kickers and go based on matchups, but a miss does hurt you a little.

I agree. I don't mind spending $2 of auction money to get a guy I can reliably start each and every week. I'd rather not spend my Warbucks on streaming a damn kicker.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Yeah well context is everything.. Fiedo was a very early bid and at the time Gronk was going for 115+, Kelce for 80+, OJ & Ebron 60 something and it was day 2.. I dont know how it was in RR but in PP prices were sky high for the first 4 days or so..

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Yeah well context is everything.. Fiedo was a very early bid and at the time Gronk was going for 115+, Kelce for 80+, OJ & Ebron 60 something and it was day 2.. I dont know how it was in RR but in PP prices were sky high for the first 4 days or so..

Yeah, just thought I'd make you regret it even more with that tidbit.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:

I ran into that issue yesterday.  I couldn't put up my third but I didn't count who had 4 nominations up.  I just waited for an auction to end and got my 3rd up then but seriously don't nominate more than 3.

Twice so far I haven't been able to put up nominations because 36 were up which is a great problem to have. I will not have 4 up again. My apologies.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Jordan Howard for $120. I love that he's lost some weight, wants to contribute in the passing game, has an already good and developing OL in front of him, and Chicago lost other receiving targets this year, but $30 more than Devonta Freeman? Ugh. I have them right next to each other in my rankings, so paying up there lost me a starting LB, S, or upgrade at RB2.
frustrated

Likewise, Ebron at $62 when Rudolph and Ertz were 2/3s of that? Eh. I like Ebron's upside more but could've had better value there.

Oh well, I still like my team enough so far.

Looks like both leagues were buying that Ebron hype.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:

Yeah, just thought I'd make you regret it even more with that tidbit.

Oh no, you did Laughing ... I'm just trying to rationalize it as best as possible in my mind.

Someone has a survey in their press release thread about how they thought they did, and strategy and stuff that I will be copying once this thing is over and filling out as well. My strategy went out the window after the first few days and I had to go a different route, it was pretty much after the Fiedo auction that I switched gears.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

The early WR and Top RB prices in PP all kinda fit in for worst takes IMO. Starting this many with the depth possibilities of other teams will most likely show guys/gal fairly quickly the deeper the roster the less advantageous a handful of studs and duds are.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Personally my auction has gone better than anticipated. I feel I was able to bob and weave through the early day madness showing restraint when needed while bringing home the players I was after.

I'll share a few tidbits now that it's past the point of making a difference. I came into the auction knowing I'd hit between 45-60 players, anything less than a STRONG 40 will be a 1-3 year death sentence for your team. Without proper depth teams will not have the durability to sustain bye weeks/injuries. Teams that slide through on a weaker division will get crushed in the playoffs and ultimately just weaken their 18' draft stock.
When I begin an auction I set out a budget (scribble on paper, I'm old school) of percentages I'm looking to spend per position including a rough number of players of each position I want to acquire for said budget. For example I had 3 starting QBs for a $150 budget, I should come in at or under this mark.
When I auction draft I never really have must own players, rather must own tiers. this means I'm trying to hit as many of the tiers I like within my budget. My WR's would be an example of how I feel I achieved a good value of my tier goals.
Last an arguably most importantly is how you decide your tiers. I pay close attention to scoring and starting lineup settings. The high end RBs are always sexy . . . . except when it's start 1 RB/PPR. I will never pay up for the top 6-10 guys in these settings due to planning to fill my entire RB corps for the price of Zeke or DJ. Ofcourse these guys kill any RB I have but that savings created balance and depth. Your tiers should be built with a point/$ mentality meaning you need to get the highest return rate possible on each dollar you spend. How many points do Gronk and Kelce need to score over Reed to pay dividends?
The downside to a deep balanced strategy comes when choosing your contracts, you want to keep everyone as long as possible but tough choices have to be made.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Faber College Mongols wrote:
Personally my auction has gone better than anticipated. I feel I was able to bob and weave through the early day madness showing restraint when needed while bringing home the players I was after.

I'll share a few tidbits now that it's past the point of making a difference. I came into the auction knowing I'd hit between 45-60 players, anything less than a STRONG 40 will be a 1-3 year death sentence for your team. Without proper depth teams will not have the durability to sustain bye weeks/injuries. Teams that slide through on a weaker division will get crushed in the playoffs and ultimately just weaken their 18' draft stock.
When I begin an auction I set out a budget (scribble on paper, I'm old school) of percentages I'm looking to spend per position including a rough number of players of each position I want to acquire for said budget. For example I had 3 starting QBs for a $150 budget, I should come in at or under this mark.
When I auction draft I never really have must own players, rather must own tiers. this means I'm trying to hit as many of the tiers I like within my budget. My WR's would be an example of how I feel I achieved a good value of my tier goals.
Last an arguably most importantly is how you decide your tiers. I pay close attention to scoring and starting lineup settings. The high end RBs are always sexy . . . . except when it's start 1 RB/PPR. I will never pay up for the top 6-10 guys in these settings due to planning to fill my entire RB corps for the price of Zeke or DJ. Ofcourse these guys kill any RB I have but that savings created balance and depth. Your tiers should be built with a point/$ mentality meaning you need to get the highest return rate possible on each dollar you spend. How many points do Gronk and Kelce need to score over Reed to pay dividends?
The downside to a deep balanced strategy comes when choosing your contracts, you want to keep everyone as long as possible but tough choices have to be made.

Don't agree with you here but that's just my style when I play dynasty. I always find it much easier to get the depth pieces through drafting/ww as opposed to be able to consolidate talent. That's why went out and made sure to get as many studs as I possibly could. Agreed that woth the format depth is imperative but just felt I could acquire the depth after.

Love this talk about worst pick, mine has to be OJ Howard at 60 or Clowney at 23. Love both these young guns but felt I saw better prices later in the draft, especially with eifert only going for 40, love the value there

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm

My Keenan Allen pick for $89 is the one I'm most worried about. I quit bidding on other players to snag him. If he can stay healthy, I'll be perfectly happy, but the injuries scare me!

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:09 pm

I hate you all in PP for the action on Parker and E Sanders...

That is all

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 pm

For those in the PP conference draft I know I'm up for 2 nominations but right now I have my available funds tied up in a player draft. If one of you wants to outbid me I'll gladly nominate my 2 new players. If not then I will nominate when the players auction I'm bidding on ends.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 pm

My worst was Elliot.  I spent more on him than I planned and now he is starting to show why he belongs on the Cowgirl's roster.
. frustrated

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Kinda wish I didn't drop $40+ on Vontaze. He'll be a solid player but I really could use that money now that I'm in the $20s.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 am

St. Louis Duffers wrote:
For those in the PP conference draft I know I'm up for 2 nominations but right now I have my available funds tied up in a player draft. If one of you wants to outbid me I'll gladly nominate my 2 new players.  If not then I will nominate when the players auction I'm bidding on ends.

Lets just leave him with $2 left and 28 players on the roster devil2

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:31 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

Kinda wish I didn't drop $40+ on Vontaze. He'll be a solid player but I really could use that money now that I'm in the $20s.

Then stop bidding on my guys!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 am

One thing I will say.....every player on our teams use at minimum a 1 yr contract. That goes fast when you are trying to protect your studs for 5 years. I struggle with quality over quantity all auction long.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 am

Doppelgangers- I think Bucannon is a 4th nom for you (Preston Brown, Logan Ryan, Seth Devalve, Bucannon). 

slap

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:55 am

Not so good at counting over there in RR are we? At least you have more noms up then we do

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:56 am

Yeah we're down 5 noms in PP, get'm on the board or I'll take them off your hands for you broke bastards.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 am

2 are Frankie's. He cant nominate cause his money is tied up in auctions.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:12 am

My 3 are close to done then I'll throw a couple sandbags up for you all laughing

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
One thing I will say.....every player on our teams use at minimum a 1 yr contract.  That goes fast when you are trying to protect your studs for 5 years.   I struggle with quality over quantity all auction long.

200 contract years shouldn't be a problem when most teams are coming away less than 50 players.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
One thing I will say.....every player on our teams use at minimum a 1 yr contract.  That goes fast when you are trying to protect your studs for 5 years.   I struggle with quality over quantity all auction long.

200 contract years shouldn't be a problem when most teams are coming away less than 50 players.

I have written down it as 120, where did you get 200 contract years ?

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:25 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I have written down it as 120, where did you get 200 contract years ?

League page bylaws section says contract cap is 200 years. . . . . But I'm just twisting some niblets, I know it's 120, which still shouldn't be a problem holding 10-20 guys for an extended run.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:50 am

Yeah we're down 5 noms in PP, get'm on the board or I'll take them off your hands for you broke bastards.

One of mine went down at 6 a.m. It's replaced now.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:59 am

Denver Demons wrote:

One of mine went down at 6 a.m. It's replaced now.

You sir are a champ and I appreciate your very swift action.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:00 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Yep this drags the auction out if we dont keep the nominations at 36. I am not interested in only 10 people being on the board and I am not interested in folks passing on nominating.  I will tell Andy on them!

If we want to keep them at 36 we need a plan on how to attack this. Cause of the big baller spending in PP we are already at the stage where owners cant have 3 nominations up due to money tied up in auctions (Duffers has 2 nominations due but cant nominate).

Maybe a fcfs nomination process for hurdles like this? I don't know but max we are going to be at if we keep it 3 per is going to be 34.. and it will only go down from here

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   

Back to top Go down

2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: