HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:38 am

Hey guys I am away this weekend and not sure what my internet access will be. I won't be on the forum. Will try my best to keep on top of noms but apologies if I can't do them or am slow.

Will do my best!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 am

When are the under $5 players gonna start happening? That is what I need LOL

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:22 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
When are the under $5 players gonna start happening?  That is what I need LOL

Would echo that!.....Not sure its going to happen given the wide range of $ remaining in PP $79 to $327.....and max of 36 nominations in place.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:17 am

The under 5 players won't happen for a while. Be patient Carla. If you want the cheap guys, you are going to have to watch many more players go off the board.

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
The under 5 players won't happen for a while. Be patient Carla. If you want the cheap guys, you are going to have to watch many more players go off the board.

Scared money is dead money Carla, pay no attention to these words. Cheap guys don't win championships, lock in those studs like Valhalla.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:35 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
The Viktors are gonna be hurting too. $830 spent with no defensive guys.

And they're the current high bid on a few more offensive guys...

thinking

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:38 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
The Viktors are gonna be hurting too. $830 spent with no defensive guys.

And they're the current high bid on a few more offensive guys...

thinking

Does he know this is IDP ? zip it

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:48 am

You guys leave the Viktors alone, your doing a fine job Garrett..

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:16 am

Faber College Mongols wrote:
Carolina Werewolves wrote:

Scared money is dead money Carla, pay no attention to these words. Cheap guys don't win championships, lock in those studs like Valhalla.

My Goal is get the "W" against the Mongols!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 am

Was really hoping Alshon stayed off the board for another day or two, no such luck. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!
Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:19 am

If the W stands for Whoopin, you, young lady are on your way to being an overachiever!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:21 am

If the W stands for Whoopin, you, young lady are on your way to being an overachiever!

You make me so mad .... auction savage!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 am

Savage! I have the virtue of a priest and words of a poet. A model of chivalry and good will towards his fellow man. . . . Plus I haven't even begun to push the budget yet. When I'm down to my last $50 that's still 20 quality players. What to do with the $200 until then?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 am

Savage! I have the virtue of a priest and words of a poet. A model of chivalry and good will towards his fellow man. . . . Plus I haven't even begun to push the budget yet. When I'm down to my last $50 that's still 20 quality players. What to do with the $200 until then?

Spoken like a true savage.....you proved my point Mr. Poet!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:05 am

See I'm like the bob Dylan of the auction room, no use for material things. . . . Well it ain't no use to sit and wonder why babe, of indeed you don't know by now. When the rooster crows at the break of dawn. Look out your window and your players gone, your the reason my teams traveling on. But don't think twice, it's alright.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 am

I wish you would wash your face.
tongue

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:10 am

Carla the last thing you need is more distraction from the auction. Don't let these rugged good looks take your eyes off the prize!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 am

See I'm like the bob Dylan of the auction room, no use for material things. . . . Well it ain't no use to sit and wonder why babe, of indeed you don't know by now. When the rooster crows at the break of dawn. Look out your window and your players gone, your the reason my teams traveling on. But don't think twice, it's alright.

funny post

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 am

Happy bidding everyone!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 am

Mobtown quietly trying to build his IDP while I'm distracted. I see ALL that happens in my division just ask Cam Newton lol.
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

I want to increase the Clowney bid but it is down to 20 minutes left. doh

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Be your own man! Lol

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Carla the last thing you need is more distraction from the auction.  Don't let these rugged good looks take your eyes off the prize!
ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Any bets when Matt #3 in RR will get his first running back? I will nominate one next for him.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Any bets when Matt #3 in RR will get his first running back?  I will nominate one next for him.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Any bets when Matt #3 in RR will get his first running back?  I will nominate one next for him.

C'mon Ghogi! He's "Old Matt!"

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:12 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:

lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:15 am

We need some nominations up in PP... I know some folks said they had some stuff going on but some guys have owed since 7 PM last night..

We are currently at 27/36.. If you owe get em up please

Spartans - TY Montgomery closed
Faber - Austin Hooper and Martavius Bryant closed
Duff - Cliff Avril closed
Galacticios - Jaylon Smith and Paul Perkins closed
Mayhem - Leo Williams and Bud Dupree closed
Afterglow - Curtis Samuel closed

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 am

Meanwhile RR was at 35 when I woke up I put up my nom and we were at ghetto limit . Looks like i am in the right conference.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:13 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
We need some nominations up in PP... I know some folks said they had some stuff going on but some guys have owed since 7 PM last night..

We are currently at 27/36.. If you owe get em up please

Spartans - TY Montgomery closed
Faber - Austin Hooper and Martavius Bryant closed
Duff - Cliff Avril closed
Galacticios - Jaylon Smith and Paul Perkins closed
Mayhem - Leo Williams and Bud Dupree closed
Afterglow - Curtis Samuel closed

Slow morning for me beer just put two more in for all you vultures

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:15 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Wow. I love Gronk and I have a feeling about this year but I still massively regret going so balls out for him. I should have let him go at that price.

You shouldve just let me have him for $90 like I originally planned! Maybe a trade is in order thinking

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:24 am

I'm looking forward to seeing if we have active traders in RR

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 am

Now that they know your reputation, they may want to steer clear of you.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

Now that they know your reputation, they may want to steer clear of you.  laughing

gtfo

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:19 am

I hate you, Matt #3.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 am

I hate you, Matt #3.

I let you have the other ones. Back off

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 am

I hate you, Matt #3.

I let you have the other ones.  Back off

Yeah, he's yours! Too rich for me!

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:27 am

Jordan Matthews is available for $21 right now. Come get him.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 am

Wow, Hargreaves for $27, did I miss something?

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:41 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Wow, Hargreaves for $27, did I miss something?

Feel the same. Massive overpay.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:18 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Jordan Matthews is available for $21 right now. Come get him.

Hmm... poker

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Mine are up to date, sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:56 pm

Hey Everyone. Little help needed. I'm working off my phone today and trying to nominate a player; however I'm unable to make my nomination. Any suggestions? Can Carla make my selection?

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:
Hey Everyone. Little help needed. I'm working off my phone today and trying to nominate a player; however I'm unable to make my nomination. Any suggestions?  Can Carla make my selection?

I've done the majority of my noms on my phone and you go to the auctions tab, scroll to the bottom and there's a button that says "place auction bid", click that then make all your bids or nominate guys (bottom of the page) there. You have to click on the name itself. I have to click a little higher and sometimes it takes a few clicks but it works fine.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 pm

When we run out of money who takes over nominations for us?

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Denver Demons wrote:
Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:
Hey Everyone. Little help needed. I'm working off my phone today and trying to nominate a player; however I'm unable to make my nomination. Any suggestions?  Can Carla make my selection?

I've done the majority of my noms on my phone and you go to the auctions tab, scroll to the bottom and there's a button that says "place auction bid", click that then make all your bids or nominate guys (bottom of the page) there. You have to click on the name itself. I have to click a little higher and sometimes it takes a few clicks but it works fine.

Got it. Thanks Blake. Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Sorry guys. I was at a soccer tournament all day. Looks like I was only missing one nom and it is now taken care of.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Hey RR, we're down to 28 noms currently. I was part of the problem when I didn't realize one of mine was gone, but got one up! Sorry!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Still only at 30 noms in RR.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm

I got Cobb, Reddick and Brandon Marshal up. Looks like Mr. Cobb will be up for a little while longer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   

Back to top Go down

2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: