HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:44 am

Faber College Mongols wrote:
If you're being otherwise respectful to the cemetery and left no mess I personally see no disrespect in the celebration with a loved one.

Thanks. Kind of the way I see it.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 am

If the family thinks it is honoring him, I see no problem. I leave a bottle of beer for my grandfather-in-law when we go visit his grave.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
If the family thinks it is honoring him, I see no problem.  I leave a bottle of beer for my grandfather-in-law when we go visit his grave.

Same. I pour one out for my grandpa.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 am

Minor Leaguers - I am proud to be in a league with you guys. Bidding opened a week ago and nothing closed until Friday morning. In that time we all have a roster that is already taking some real shape. No one has disappeared and no one has whined as much as in the big league's initial draft. Well done!

party4

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:23 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Minor Leaguers - I am proud to be in a league with you guys.  Bidding opened a week ago and nothing closed until Friday morning. In that time we all have a roster that is already taking some real shape.  No one has disappeared and no one has whined as much as in the big league's initial draft.  Well done!

party4

To build on Ghoji's comments, I dont think RWs couldve asked for a better group of Minor leaguers. We are lucky to have you. Great additions to an already awesome group. I am saying this while my players are being picked off my auction board too, so you know I mean it.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Minor Leaguers - I am proud to be in a league with you guys.  Bidding opened a week ago and nothing closed until Friday morning. In that time we all have a roster that is already taking some real shape.  No one has disappeared and no one has whined as much as in the big league's initial draft.  Well done!

party4

To build on Ghoji's comments, I dont think RWs couldve asked for a better group of Minor leaguers.  We are lucky to have you.  Great additions to an already awesome group.  I am saying this while my players are being picked off my auction board too, so you know I mean it.

I couldn't agree more. This is my first auction draft in many years and was sure how it would go. There's no way I could ask for a better group to draft with. Well done by all.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 am

I think you're all jerks mock

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:10 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
I think you're all jerks mock

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:52 am

I looked around in the bylaws for this but couldn't find it. Does anyone know off the top of their head the RW policy for player position changes?

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:56 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I looked around in the bylaws for this but couldn't find it. Does anyone know off the top of their head the RW policy for player position changes?

They just change position depending on MFL designation. Nothing else to it.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 am

Collin you can play Kickers anywhere. Don't worry about it.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Was going to go hard in the paint for Aaron Donald until I realized he has a DE designation now.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Was going to go hard in the paint for Aaron Donald until I realized he has a DE designation now.

Still a top DE for me. I got him for $27 in RR, which I thought was a bargain.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

They just change position depending on MFL designation. Nothing else to it.

As a follow up, I don't think MFL does position changes midseason, so whatever it is on opening day will be their position for the season.

As has been mentioned though, IDP position changes are a lot more frequent and some are bound to change even before the season starts.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:

Haha, we would have been battling on that one which wouldn't be anything new it seems.  I was wondering how he would be designated with them changing to 3-4 scheme.  Sounds like using him the same but will be considered a DE?  NFL.com and therams.com still have him as a DT so I almost went for him and hoped he'd be changed back to DT on MFL. Still probably a top DE but gotta stay within my position budgets now.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:

Haha, we would have been battling on that one which wouldn't be anything new it seems.  I was wondering how he would be designated with them changing to 3-4 scheme.  Sounds like using him the same but will be considered a DE?  NFL.com and therams.com still have him as a DT so I almost went for him and hoped he'd be changed back to DT on MFL.  Still probably a top DE but gotta stay within my position budgets now.  

Still a great player.  All Or Nothing made a fan out of me.  Would have been god mode as DT though fantasy points wise.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Just FYI for everyone -- MFL makes position changes based on Rotoworld's designation, but typically only at the start of the season in August/September. Not sure what Rotoworld's formula is, but I imagine is based on a percentage of preseason snaps.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Just FYI for everyone -- MFL makes position changes based on Rotoworld's designation, but typically only at the start of the season in August/September. Not sure what Rotoworld's formula is, but I imagine is based on a percentage of preseason snaps.

My understanding is that it is based on their position in the base package -- even if the player plays a greater percentage of snaps at another position.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Bummertown.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:

My understanding is that it is based on their position in the base package -- even if the player plays a greater percentage of snaps at another position.

This is my understanding as well

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Just wanna give a heads up I'll be camping this weekend with very limited service, will do my best to replace noms as quickly as possible. . . . Would be a good idea for you all to take advantage of my absence again lol.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Collin you can play Kickers anywhere.  Don't worry about it.  

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Who's your favorite purchase so far?

Based on the TE prices in PP I am pretty damn happy with Reed for $51.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Who's your favorite purchase so far?

Based on the TE prices in PP I am pretty damn happy with Reed for $51.  

I am super happy with my TEs. Got Hunter Henry for $42 and OJ Howard for $35.

And I was super surprised I got Bosa for $59.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:09 pm

2 noms coming up in PP as soon as I get home from work....

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Give Polk whatever he needs, too much money over there lol.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:33 pm

lol

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Polk High Panthers wrote:

lol

Damn, both Charlie and Sam have a bunch of money left!

The most left in RR is $291!

Back to top Go down
Faber College Mongols

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

lol

You guys auctioning off Hookers & 8Balls over there or what? Like a bunch of fat kids worried the buffet's gonna run out open mouth

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:11 pm

lol

Whoa that's nuts! What's the least?!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Manhattan Beach Patriots wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:

party4

To build on Ghoji's comments, I dont think RWs couldve asked for a better group of Minor leaguers.  We are lucky to have you.  Great additions to an already awesome group.  I am saying this while my players are being picked off my auction board too, so you know I mean it.

I couldn't agree more.  This is my first auction draft in many years and was sure how it would go.  There's no way I could ask for a better group to draft with.  Well done by all.

I like everyone much less than when the auction started

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:26 pm

some less than others at least

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
some less than others at least

I'm probably one of them. We had a similar money saving strategy.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

lol

Whoa that's nuts!  What's the least?!

The least in PP is Frankie with $127 left. Minus whatever he has tied up in auctions.

You have $41 left Justin.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:45 pm

lol

The least in PP is Frankie with $127 left. Minus whatever he has tied up in auctions.

Frankie has $82 not tied up right now

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:46 pm

lol

tongue

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:52 pm

The Viktors are gonna be hurting too. $830 spent with no defensive guys.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

sorry lil late on the nom.. was out weekday drinking with the wife, I'm back and ready to make some bad decisions again

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 pm

sorry lil late on the nom.. was out weekday drinking with the wife, I'm back and ready to make some bad decisions again

Nothing wrong with that Sam!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:37 pm

TE prices did seem to be the best in RR. I got Eifert for $40. Kept me from spending every last dime on offense.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:49 pm

In PP the prices were higher earlier in the draft.. but are gradually making their way down..
Here is a run down from highest to lowest

Gronk - 120
Kelce - 87
Ebron - 62
OJ - 60
Reed - 51
Rudolph - 51
Njoku - 46
Olsen - 43
Engram - 40
Eifert - 40
Fiedo - 39
Ertz - 35
Bennett - 17
Carrier - 1

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:14 pm

If Watson holds, everyone in RR will have less than $370 (not including money tied up in current bids) left.

Greg won't be happy, but that should make him 1% less angry.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 pm

In PP the prices were higher earlier in the draft.. but are gradually making their way down..

Gronk - 120
Kelce - 87
Ebron - 62
OJ - 60
Reed - 51
Rudolph - 51
Njoku - 46
Olsen - 43
Engram - 40
Eifert - 40
Fiedo - 39
Ertz - 35
Bennett - 17
Carrier - 1

Thanks for posting, good comparison. In retrospect I slightly regret paying so much for OJ when reed and eifert were such steals but needed my guy

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
If Watson holds, everyone in RR will have less than $370 (not including money tied up in current bids) left.  

Greg won't be happy, but that should make him 1% less angry.

You're lucky you didn't jinx me!

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:38 am

Gronk - 120
Kelce - 87
Ebron - 62
OJ - 60
Reed - 51
Rudolph - 51
Njoku - 46
Olsen - 43
Engram - 40
Eifert - 40
Fiedo - 39
Ertz - 35
Bennett - 17
Carrier - 1

I just went a little sick in my own mouth.

Just out of interest how much was Gronk in RR? Although I know I am going to hate the answer!

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:39 am

Aaron Donald DE designation sucks, but it could always change.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:15 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:

Gronk - 120
Kelce - 87
Ebron - 62
OJ - 60
Reed - 51
Rudolph - 51
Njoku - 46
Olsen - 43
Engram - 40
Eifert - 40
Fiedo - 39
Ertz - 35
Bennett - 17
Carrier - 1

I just went a little sick in my own mouth.

Just out of interest how much was Gronk in RR? Although I know I am going to hate the answer!

84 for Gronk. Kelce was higher at 91. Both owned by Marauders.

Olsen at 62, Reed at 55 and Graham at 45 next highest.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:36 am

Wow. I love Gronk and I have a feeling about this year but I still massively regret going so balls out for him. I should have let him go at that price.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread   

Back to top Go down

2017 Minor League Peanut Gallery Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: