:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Both young ascending QB's. I think that Dak is regarded higher, but I think it is extremely close. Who would you want as your QB1/2?

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:41 pm

I tend to agree, but it will be interesting to see if Mariota shows even more improvement now that he's got WRs to throw to.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:52 pm

I'd go with Mariota. Dak was thrust into a good situation, but I'd like to see how he does year 2.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Dak has the benefit of a great Oline. He is smart patient and accurate for a very young QB in the NFL.

Mariota needs to show more before I can rate him with confidence, but I think he will progress this year. I am leaning Mariota but both are exciting and going to be in the NFL a long time.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Mariota, but not by very much.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Dak....but not so much him as the Cowboys overall quality as compared to Titans...being a PAC 12 fan, hope to see Mariota continue to improve.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:52 am

Mariota in a landslide for me. The thing about Dak though is that I really only paid a ton of attention to him when he played against the Giants and they made him look bad twice (granted once was his first game I think) so I think I am way lower than him most. I see a sophomore regression coming as other teams figure out what the Giants did. Mariota just got a couple of new weapons in Ten and has been in the league a few more years so given the option to select either, the choice is easy for me.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Mariota in a landslide for me. The thing about Dak though is that I really only paid a ton of attention to him when he played against the Giants and they made him look bad twice (granted once was his first game I think) so I think I am way lower than him most. I see a sophomore regression coming as other teams figure out what the Giants did. Mariota just got a couple of new weapons in Ten and has been in the league a few more years so given the option to select either, the choice is easy for me.

agree

Mariota and not close

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:34 am

I'm a Cowboys fan and Dak will be great but he isn't a true gunslinger and doesn't need to be with Zeke and that O-line.  I'd take Mariota in fantasy over Dak. In real life I'd take Dak to be my QB.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:35 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Mariota in a landslide for me.  The thing about Dak though is that I really only paid a ton of attention to him when he played against the Giants and they made him look bad twice (granted once was his first game I think) so I think I am way lower than him most.  I see a sophomore regression coming as other teams figure out what the Giants did.  Mariota just got a couple of new weapons in Ten and has been in the league a few more years so given the option to select either, the choice is easy for me.

agree

Mariota and not close

agree

Both should be good QBs but I like Mariota's upside.  I don't see Dak ever being a top 5 QB.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Mariota is on my team so I am going with him. He picked up alot of weapons this offseason. I think he is going to keep getting better. In my opinion, Prescott could take a step back this year.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Mariota.

I traded Mariota away for Prescott in a QB flex league like this one a few weeks back but only did it as I was upgrading from ARob to Amari in the same deal.

Mariota now has far better weapons than he's had previously and Prescott has now.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Mariota is superior to Dak in talent and situation (fantasy wise).

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:53 pm

I like Dak, I really enjoyed his game and toughness in college and that has translated well to his situation in Dallas. Mariota really has a chance to separate himself from a lot of QB's with all the talent they've acquired. This year I think Mariota is the better QB but long term I'm a Dak fan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota   

Back to top Go down

Dak Prescott vs Marcus Mariota
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: